PDA

View Full Version : Team Tfc(nc Movie)

DIS
01-02-06, 03:00
A little something I have made for the community, and a big phat warning to any allied/noobie pk'ers.... team TFC is watching :p

click here (http://www.davesdrivertraining.co.uk/Neocron/tfcteam.wmv)

Enjoy

(p.s lesser quality to save space)

Mr Kot
01-02-06, 03:01
ROFL!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a shame i didn't record the earlier scene with my tankie dancing around the tree with them trying to shoot me. I should have put benny hill music to that :p

CMaster
01-02-06, 03:03
"lol"

PepsiPlayer
01-02-06, 03:04
What more can i say, Rofl:lol:

braydagner
01-02-06, 03:05
HAHA....pwnt :lol:

unreal
01-02-06, 03:06
ROFL Just makes you piss yourself, "TFC team, do do do do".

PepsiPlayer
01-02-06, 03:07
Grolsch FTW, lol jumping out of the Rev with Anti Veichle

unreal
01-02-06, 03:09
2 posts, Pepsi you noob. :)

CMaster
01-02-06, 03:13
Need to make more sigs I see. Gotta get screenies and inspiration.

Terayon
01-02-06, 03:14
Hahaha, that was awesome. :D

Foo
01-02-06, 04:04
lol , was it just me or was that all in funny colors ? (liek looking thru heat binoculors)

FarSight
01-02-06, 04:10
n1....

Super Mario
01-02-06, 05:05
YEA only took 4 tanks with a rev + anti vech lanucher to kill a Rhino with no health then kill a spy with no con and a tank with loads of ammo on him!

TFC = if at first you dont SUKseed lets get a load of ppl and try again ....

Gotterdammerung
01-02-06, 05:11
I thought that was very well done. Certainly no reason for anyone to get all sour grapes over it

Apocalypsox
01-02-06, 05:12
Mario ur just jealous and a noob PKer.

cRazy-
01-02-06, 05:12
It was a cool video but when the music stopped I didnt get what the joke was.

Im tired :/

Super Mario
01-02-06, 05:16
na it's not that (i didnt see any noobs there 8| ) just that was the 3rd time they came after us thats all. (but then again i suppose you didnt get to see that did you ...)

Apshai
01-02-06, 05:17
ROFL!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a shame i didn't record the earlier scene with my tankie dancing around the tree with them trying to shoot me. I should have put benny hill music to that :p

thats a thing i would love to see - even thinking of it makes me laugh :)

DIS, great work its fun watching it :)

Apshai
01-02-06, 05:22
YEA only took 4 tanks with a rev + anti vech lanucher to kill a Rhino with no health then kill a spy with no con and a tank with loads of ammo on him!

TFC = if at first you dont SUKseed lets get a load of ppl and try again ....

Super Mario na it's not that (i didnt see any noobs there ) just that was the 3rd time they came after us thats all. (but then again i suppose you didnt get to see that did you ...)

who cares ? it was a funny vid about a game we all play.

Foo
01-02-06, 05:26
something must be up with my comp :S cause no matter what i do when i view it , its all pink / green / blue O_o , oh well can still kinda make out what happend.

Safunte
01-02-06, 05:27
I'm not gunna lie, it probably took them several tries at that, and the rhino was badly hurt to begin with, not to mention the multiple misses and ziddane almost killing one of your members in the worst circumstance.
Sad victory on TFC's part, but I guess a victory in the same.

Kinda funny video, but nevertheless biased.

cRazy-
01-02-06, 05:43
Need to make more sigs I see. Gotta get screenies and inspiration.

Cmaster get someone to do those sigs for you on photoshop.

You really do not have the gift of the graphic :/

Ruoja
01-02-06, 10:18
roxor vid :lol: :lol: :lol:

xyl_az
01-02-06, 10:32
i suppose the threadstarter isnt the original DIS i know from pluto, right?

RogerRamjet
01-02-06, 10:36
Guess some people cant stand being the butt of the joke huh?

Bugs Gunny
01-02-06, 10:47
OK TFC you heard it.
When you see a rhino, ask on trade who is in the zone, how many occupants, then tell them to repair it to full, then go in clanchat and ask for a team of the same type of people with the same ranks.
Now you'll probably have a tradeskiller in your team, don't worry he can be there to draw their fire.

When both teams are ready to go, announce your attack and then fraps some good REAL pvp, after the fight the losing team should spam trade and dm a load of shittalk because the sun got in their eyes.

On a more serious note, there's a lot of people playing this game that could do with a good dose of the sims online.

DIS
01-02-06, 12:46
i suppose the threadstarter isnt the original DIS i know from pluto, right?

yes i am :p

Riddle
01-02-06, 13:06
Wil DL tonight ;) SOunds a bit of fun though DIS :D

Zheo
01-02-06, 14:19
All hail the anti noob/ally killers! Party at my place for all TFC members, I'll see if i can get my hands on some hookers too :D

Mr Kot
01-02-06, 14:19
YEA only took 4 tanks with a rev + anti vech lanucher to kill a Rhino4? How could there have been 4? A reveller only seats 3. ;)

(i didnt see any noobs there ) just that was the 3rd time they came after us thats all. (but then again i suppose you didnt get to see that did you ...)The noob was the lvl 40 ish spy (also shitty con) armed with the TT epic laser pistol that Ziddane tried to kill (with his rhino cannon while safe in the rhino) while our spy was just out hunting. That was what started all this. Not only that, but he's an allied faction, ffs.

As for the 3rd attempt, well one does have to take precautions where we are vulnerable to direct hits while you're not. We weren't the ones hiding in a rhino. Despite being as vulnerable as we were, we didn't die once during those attempts. No deaths makes for a boring video so that's why we didn't show it ;)

Anyway, i don't want to turn this thread into a flame war. The spirit of the thread is all about retaliation to the bad guys, "A-Team" style. The vid is damn good regardless of who was in it. More to come soon :)

Torq
01-02-06, 15:49
Funny Vid, but TFC ... I am better than you all. 47 confirmed Rhinodestructions. Beat this!!

unreal
01-02-06, 15:55
How many of those Rhinos are owned by you? 20? ;)

DIS
01-02-06, 15:57
thanks for the comments good and bad, I'll try and make a few more fun vids like this :)

eek boss about, signing off for worky :)

Torq
01-02-06, 19:55
not a single one actually...

Riddle
01-02-06, 20:01
:lol: :lol: Classic DIS this made me laugh loads and err....remember my child hood lol A-TEAM FTW!!

Safunte
02-02-06, 03:34
Well, you guys decided it, I guess Zid/Mario/Myself/Toodles/Cornhusker need to start making videos of our -100 SL sprees. Pitty you guys never manage to get our stuff when we do it, let alone kill us.
If we don't talk to you, consider yourself KoS. You can be the A-Team, but we'll still own you.

Zeninja
02-02-06, 05:04
Five star for the BG music *****

Gotterdammerung
02-02-06, 06:43
This is starting to get a little pissy by people who take these things waaaaaaaay to serious.

Before anyone else gets and goofy ideas.........Closed