PDA

View Full Version : Wtf?

Tauan
01-02-06, 00:48
Ok i was playing today lomming my PE to a decent setup and all of the sudden it went to the login page and said "Account has expired" i still have like 5 months left....could this have me clickeng "cancel" on the menu cus i wasent sure if i was gona play after 6 months of comeing back....when i clicked cancel did i loose the other 5 months i pave paid for!?!?!?! i jsut wanted it to cancel after the 6 months were up

Tratos
01-02-06, 01:29
Check how much you were actually billed if you wee billed for 6 months contact neocron support account@neocron.com if you were billed for one month for some reason click2pay has done that to a few people.

Tauan
01-02-06, 02:01
Going trough NC withdraw...so....cold....-shivers-

Mr Kot
01-02-06, 02:11
Even if you pressed cancel just one month into a six month period you paid for, you should still be able to play until the 6 months are up.

This sounds like a click2pay balls up again. First off, contact account@neocron.com and take it from there.

cRazy-
01-02-06, 02:11
w00t teh f00k

Tauan
01-02-06, 02:14
Yah crazy i might not be in the coop for a few weeks it seems :(

cRazy-
01-02-06, 02:16
noes :/

Im in the same boat too, click2pay have fucked up somewhere, hopefully it should be sorted soon though.

Tauan
01-02-06, 02:22
....we can only hope

Apocalypsox
01-02-06, 04:59
yeah? you guys think click2pay screwed you? heres vashes story. (my account)

I cancelled my account over Christmas. family shit you know.
come back january...i think it ws the 14th to reactivate my account. OMFGWTFPWN it says my credit card is still being billed for my account. login screen WOOT I CAN PLAY NC AGAIN...
Account has Expired.
.......wtf00k?

3 emails later: It appears u have 2 accounts active. PWNED. says a GM (not that exact context and that PWNED is how i felt.)

i always wanted a tradeskill account and YOU GUYS DIDNT TELL ME I HAD ONE!?!?...ok well im still cool. now when the hell did i make this account? OH WAIT I DIDNT HAH. i think C2P just used this excuse to cover there ass, because i was NEVER billed twice a month.

im sorry i just most post this -.- i still feel pwn3d.

but yeah ur story is like the other thousands of problems there have been with the payment options. i hope KKs new payment option in 2.2 will be worth it.

Tauan
02-02-06, 02:55
Wewt! Im back...C2P acctuly helped get it back up and im getting my fix!