PDA

View Full Version : the easy way to fix para and ppus

-=Jismo=-
31-01-06, 22:40
i have put alot of thought into this and i think the main problem with a ppu is the holy para and the way a apu and ppu can kill any other team and how lame it makes all other classes, a realy fast way to fix this is to bring the holy cath sanctum back, as it would stop para and dbs and make you need less ppus but more damage dealers because there it would be a bit harder to kill other classes.

It would make tanks more effective as they could run around and not be paraed all the time in op fights. the anti posion effect needs to be nerfed as it makes lvling in the swamp caves over powered, imaybe it should be lowered to remove 1 stack every 5 seconds or something , that would make it less more for pvp.

bring back holy cath sanctum as the basic cath and holy cath are worthless.

sort the ppu problem out.

Cyphor
31-01-06, 23:26
or just remove para...

Castr0
31-01-06, 23:32
I have thought of the cath sanctum too and first, I thought it would solve THE problem but it only solve a part of the problem, OP wars. What about the little PE or spy coming to Cycrow to pk a bit ? He will still be ****ed.

Richard Slade
31-01-06, 23:32
Remove Para (As this is the Only slow effect weapon..) and all lvl 3 buffs and give PPUs attacks instead

sultana
01-02-06, 03:59
Holy Cath Santum did nothing to anyone but the PPU. The easy way to fix parashock, either remove it or change it (to either anti-stealth, or PvM only).

The problem with the PPU/APU team, mainly, no reticle and Antibuff.

Give APUs a reticle, nerf foreign cast heals.

Apocalypsox
01-02-06, 05:06
Remove Para (As this is the Only slow effect weapon..) and all lvl 3 buffs and give PPUs attacks instead

my ass it is then whats a freezer? and the freezer should have a para effect, i mean YOUD BE FREEZING YOUR ASS OFF AFTER BEING SHOT BY A FREEZER RIFLE. lol