PDA

View Full Version : grr i wanna try this game

blackpheonix
31-01-06, 17:00
ok i really want to trial this i dont have a credit card although i do have a debit card click2pay doesnt reckonise my debit card is the any other way to play the trial i dont want to pay for a subscription if i dont like it. can some one help me also if i do eventually get the trail account if i want to subscribe by using pay by cash is there any way you could put paypal in the selction for uk users ?

Napalm82
31-01-06, 20:29
Well, you could always ask a mate if you could use his CC to setup a trial (Hopefully also try to drag him with you into the game :p )

If you decide "Hey, this game is just what im looking for" i think there was a way to use paypal or something like that, but by using that you didnt get the 10 day free trial, you would be billed for the game and get your 30 day trial tho.

If you have any further questions i know the guys at account@neocron.com would be happy to help you out and advice you about a way to use your card to pay for the game.

But first ya gotta find a friend with a CC if you want the 10 day free trial.

- Nap

blackpheonix
31-01-06, 20:42
ill ask my friend tonight but i dont know if he will i can but try i dont know if he into cyber punk games i know he plays WoW an UT so he may giv it a shot ill email the account guys see what they can recommend thanks :)

blackpheonix
05-02-06, 21:58
ill ask my friend tonight but i dont know if he will i can but try i dont know if he into cyber punk games i know he plays WoW an UT so he may giv it a shot ill email the account guys see what they can recommend thanks :)

well that failed lol any way i have opted for pay by cash and i just gotta wait 10 days for my splash plastic card thing so ill be a new runner then wahoo :) i know i dont get to do the trial but reading thru posts he and teh magazines etc seems like a very good community so if teh game aint to much cop atleast it has a good community so imo well worth getting :)

Richard Slade
05-02-06, 22:59
Don't forget to abuse the HELP channel for all your curious questions

Riddle
06-02-06, 12:55
Come to <<Logans Emporium>> for a FREE weapon upgrade if your an NC city runner!
Offer cannot be used in conjunction with ANY other offer and is strictly for under LV25 runners ;)

usually found in Plaza 1 as my shop is undergoing a refit :(

Napalm82
06-02-06, 21:25
Or swing by GunRunners INC in Plaza-2, with a shop that nice ya know we gotta be good :D

- Nap

Crashtec
06-02-06, 21:46
Shops? Are these really buildings with the names on them? I've seen Logan's being advertised here in forums but I think I'm confused if this is an actual store.

I wish the player backed NPC item sellers were implemented.

Richard Slade
06-02-06, 21:53
No, they're a bunch of muppets on benches actually

howcouldyou
07-02-06, 02:57
debit card works fine, no need for a cc. tis what i used to use.

oh & stay away from click2pay. paypal is ur friend.

Napalm82
07-02-06, 12:11
Acyually to get technical we have a clan apt. which we have made into our shop, complete with conference table, cubicles for each employee, stock room, trophy room, showroom (For trophies we can trade) and of course a Gene replicator room.

Im currently (Still) trying ti get an all access buzzer for the shop but to no avail, i need Krysm to do the last bit of work but i cant get in contact with her.

- Nap

blackpheonix
07-02-06, 22:34
thanks guys for you help ;)

debit card works fine, no need for a cc. tis what i used to use.

oh & stay away from click2pay. paypal is ur friend.
i couldnt find the pay by paypal option were is it ?

Riddle
08-02-06, 20:36
No, they're a bunch of muppets on benches actually
:wtf: I am outraged that my services to NC citizens be referred to as a muppet on a BENCH!

My shop is currently closed for renovations due to an attack by anti city elements, hence I am forced to hawk my wares on the streets of NC :rolleyes:

Lets hope NCPD step up patrols to prevent this happening in future!

Richard Slade
08-02-06, 20:48
So you're standing, what's the difference?

Digital-Talios
08-02-06, 22:06
Acyually to get technical we have a clan apt. which we have made into our shop, complete with conference table, cubicles for each employee, stock room, trophy room, showroom (For trophies we can trade) and of course a Gene replicator room.
- Nap

I got flashes of me at my job in RL. funny there i get paid and on NC i have to pay ;)

Napalm82
09-02-06, 11:12
You take the Gene Replicator to work? :D

blackpheonix
13-02-06, 14:08
ok just payed by splash plastic so just waiting for them to recieve payment from pay by cash :)

any one know how long this takes ?

The KryptonitE
13-02-06, 15:20
I cant be sure as I havent reactivated yet =/ playing a friends accnt to test out the game. Buuuuut def no more than 4-5 days. if its longer than that, call them. dont bother with emails.

blackpheonix
13-02-06, 15:35
i just recieved email from paybycash that the merchant has recieved payment so im just waiting for my account to be updated hope it doesnt take upto 4 days.

blackpheonix
13-02-06, 16:39
ok im officially a new runner :)

The KryptonitE
13-02-06, 18:07
1 hour, heh there ya go :D