PDA

View Full Version : Another C2P Rant

forcefullpower
31-01-06, 13:09
Need to let some frustration of on the forum about C2P

I cannot delete subscription or credit cards from there system unless you contact them????????????

How do you expect people to sign up to the game when you use these people coz i would not bother with the game just because of that.

I tried tied to add a card to the account and they recon my switch card number is not even correct. WTF????

They don't even ask for issue number of the card. No company out there that ask for payment without asking for these details.

Need to get that of my chest.

Seriously sort this out.

Spermy
31-01-06, 13:45
Need to let some frustration of on the forum about C2P

I cannot delete subscription or credit cards from there system unless you contact them????????????

How do you expect people to sign up to the game when you use these people coz i would not bother with the game just because of that.

I tried tied to add a card to the account and they recon my switch card number is not even correct. WTF????

They don't even ask for issue number of the card. No company out there that ask for payment without asking for these details.

Need to get that of my chest.

Seriously sort this out.

Talk to them, email is cheaper than calling :p You need to remove your credit card manually on thier end for you to use your switch AFAIK. I know plenty of reputable sites that don't need an issue number, also.

It's sucky, and some people have probs. These people pack thier bags and switch to Splash plastic. :)

xyl_az
31-01-06, 15:08
Talk to them, email is cheaper than calling :p You need to remove your credit card manually on thier end for you to use your switch AFAIK. I know plenty of reputable sites that don't need an issue number, also.

It's sucky, and some people have probs. These people pack thier bags and switch to Splash plastic. :)

aye i have tried for 3 weeks to force them to remove my card so i could register new one, but they couldnt do it. Finally they told me they are unable to do it so the only choice is to make a payment with completely new credit card or just use some other payment options.

So i switched to PBC and paynova (credit card payment availability)

Scaramanga
31-01-06, 19:34
So i switched to PBC and paynova (credit card payment availability)

I use paynova also, bit fiddly but works well and they have a decent support team.

DIS
31-01-06, 21:55
Paynova FTW, remember I told you about that one force and it takes like 3 days to get it working once your bank gives you an auth number.

The sooner KK get rid of C2P and sort out a better payment method such as Pay by cash, or bring back worldpay where we dont get this kind of stupid crap!

Bishop Yutani
31-01-06, 22:12
i've been having problems with C2P for a few days now. Would emailing accounts@neocron help? I figured i'd leave them out of it since it's obviously c2p's problem.

I just sicced my girlfriend on them - gave her all my info and told her to raise hell. She's usually good at that. We get free cable or cell phone whenever she calls and bitches them out...

So if it works, i'll rent out her services for a small fee. What say, 5 Euro per incident?

l8m0n
01-02-06, 01:06
bring back worldpay where we dont get this kind of stupid crap!
:wtf: take it you didnt use worldpay? becuase if you did you would not have said that :rolleyes:
WP were alot worse than C2P, all you need to do is as somone in the account@neocron.com to poke them, took 2 days for me but sorted it out and they take notice if the people paying them ask them to do something like KK ;)