PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] .hack/sign character in Plaza

krynstone
31-01-06, 06:45
He tells a story of stuff happening to a few guys. That's it. BUT....he mentions a rifler who can shoot through a ppu's deflector and shelter. How long has he been around and is it hinting towards them possibly re-implementing spirit mods and ammo. Or am I simply a dutz and missed it for a long time?..

ZoVoS
31-01-06, 09:54
mmm isnt he a story guy, player submitted storys???

i could be wrong ofcorse

netster
31-01-06, 10:33
player submitted story, like the others in TH and the citys ...

well since i didnt liked the spiritmod (was a ppu and a spiritspy when the mod came out), i didnt saw any good point in it. it was even far too powerfull in a single hand at all.

kurai
31-01-06, 11:35
Yeah - and it's use just got completely out of hand.

Not only spies but lots of PEs running around with, effectively, a 24/min RoF anti-buff that worked from clipping plane right up to point blank, with absolutely no indication/warning to the target.

Bad idea, implemented badly, leading to a bad situation.

The Crap Idea Trifecta[tm] :D

Pantho
31-01-06, 11:52
That NPC, Was story Submited by the Hack Sign guy off the forums, Also known as Neo/Neo PE..

He is in the clan "Lost Omega, a new NEXT clan which btw is Recruiting ^^ dm for for info"

Castr0
31-01-06, 11:53
I just searched threads from .hack//sign and you can see he is left and come back to Neocron 2 times at least :D . He may not know that spirit mods are not ingame anymore or may be he is speaking about NC1 when he tells this in plaza.

netster
31-01-06, 14:10
I just searched threads from .hack//sign and you can see he is left and come back to Neocron 2 times at least :D . He may not know that spirit mods are not ingame anymore or may be he is speaking about NC1 when he tells this in plaza.

he won this NPC in a story competition... erm .... na ... go on talking to an eggdrop :)

Castr0
31-01-06, 15:40
Sorry, I may have misunderstood something, my english is not that good :p

Pantho
31-01-06, 15:59
I speak to Neo everyday on Vent, Trust me when i say he knows there not in the game anymore, but nice Research skills....

.hack//sign
31-01-06, 23:32
damn, i wrote that story months and months ago, w00t :rolleyes:

netster
01-02-06, 09:46
damn, i wrote that story months and months ago, w00t :rolleyes:
well mate, u'll never be forgotten!

Pantho
01-02-06, 11:42
Tell me about it, I try to forget him and he comes and Vent and fuckes my sound up!!!!

DAM I WANT AMENISA (Bet i spelt that wrong*)

Rachius
01-02-06, 18:15
MkVenner's is the best! (TH Sec2, first floor on one of the side areas)
He's still playing Face of Mankind I think...

DAM I WANT AMENISA (Bet i spelt that wrong*)

Yes, you did, but I've forgotten how to spell it correctly...

Amnesia, for those who didn't get the joke.