PDA

View Full Version : All Access Buzzer

Napalm82
30-01-06, 22:06
Whatever happened to theese and are they even in-game anymore?

Back i NC 2 beta there was 2 buzzers which you could place outside your apt, they would then open the front door for whoever used them, there was a free one and one where it took 500cr from you (Sadly the apt. owner didnt get the cash)

So anybody know why they were removed?

- Nap

Tratos
30-01-06, 22:17
Removed sadly :(

I've wanted these back for so long - would take one job from the GMs! lol

SorkZmok
30-01-06, 23:44
They got removed. No clue why, they worked just fine and i can't think of ANY reason why KK removed em.

Prolly just removed 'em by accident and then just didn't bother fixing it yet as there's only few people claiming it's gone.
On the other hand, there's a million threads about monks being fuck all overpowered and KK didn't react yet. Who knows. :rolleyes:

Omg i could turn any thread into a monk flame thread. Yay!

unreal
30-01-06, 23:46
They're still in-game, just spawn only.

Napalm82
31-01-06, 00:09
Well that sucks...could really use one for my shop, bit annoying when i have 2-3 customers i have to leave em hanging to go open the door.

- Nap

Lodar
31-01-06, 00:37
Well that sucks...could really use one for my shop, bit annoying when i have 2-3 customers i have to leave em hanging to go open the door.

- Nap

If you contact one of the Event GameMaster team, they might be able to spawn one for you.

nobby
31-01-06, 01:11
Lodar...Why didn't you even say why they were removed?

Nidhogg
31-01-06, 01:45
Lodar...Why didn't you even say why they were removed?
Because as a moderator he doesn't have to give you any information at all. He certainly doesn't deserve to be harangued. His advice is good - go talk to your event GM. In fact, event GMs love to discuss all kinds of interesting things.

N

krynstone
31-01-06, 01:55
Where do you get GM info anyway?....did a few searches on GMs and couldn't find anything that told you the in game names of GM's...I'm probably just missing it so if anyone knows..please let me know

Tratos
31-01-06, 01:58
Basicly if you need an event GM you need one name - Chenoa, if what you want is event/rp based she'll sort it out and send one of the EGM team ;)

cRazy-
31-01-06, 02:09
Because as a moderator he doesn't have to give you any information at all. He certainly doesn't deserve to be harangued. His advice is good - go talk to your event GM. In fact, event GMs love to discuss all kinds of interesting things.

N

Niddy is right, EGM's have very bright imaginations :p

SorkZmok
31-01-06, 04:10
So instead of just selling the door opener you thought it'd be better to tell people to call a GM when they want one?

Now that makes so much sense. :rolleyes:

"I might want that thing next week, i better call a gm now so i get one in time."

Bishop Yutani
31-01-06, 04:27
i think you're missing the point. He asked about it and Lodar is just hooking him up.

Mr Kot
31-01-06, 04:33
I think there was a problem with the placement of the player placed door interfaces. I remember the ones in beta and they were a bitch to place. I ended up making do with one placed in the floor. You couldn't see it, but if you knew where you put your mouse, you could find the target box in the floor. Kinda like a secret entrance :p

Napalm82
31-01-06, 08:13
Yeah, i remember there was a wee problem with the placement, i ended with having mine on top of the regular buzzer, but it took a looong time to put it there :D

Anyways, PM is sent so im crossing my fingers.

- Nap

Bugs Gunny
31-01-06, 08:21
We contacted a gm about our renewed sexual enterprise.
She was extremely helpfull and now the FETISH SEXCLUB is open once more.

BD sector, password FETISH, left button is all access.

And yes, gms do have wild imaginations, to see proof, check the dead girl.....

jini
31-01-06, 08:30
We contacted a gm about our renewed sexual enterprise.
She was extremely helpfull and now the FETISH SEXCLUB is open once more.

BD sector, password FETISH, left button is all access.

And yes, gms do have wild imaginations, to see proof, check the dead girl.....
haha indeed :)
these buzzers however can be put back, because with the new SL rules there's no reason not to have all access buttons placed by owners