PDA

View Full Version : NC responce time...

Alchemist
30-01-06, 18:48
Yeah so like.. I'd hate to sound like a whiner... or whatever.. but this is my rant.

Why does NC take so fucking long to respond to e-mails.. seems you MUST spam them.

That is all.

Discuss, Flame.. whatever.

Tarn
30-01-06, 18:51
Im gona have to say that Response times for Problems take long. But sometimes Simple question are fast? Mabe becuase they dont know what to do :confused: Im putting a Countdown in my sig to record how long NC takes to sort my app beinging jacked. :wtf:

Dogface
30-01-06, 18:55
haha Tarn, I like the way you added the year into the timer in your sig too. Makes it seems like its not going to be sorted this year =P

Just to stay on topic, Neptune responses are pretty damn fast.

Yes, we do have people watching over us there.

Tratos
30-01-06, 18:59
I always get responses from both out of game e-mails and ingame help tickets pretty quickly.

Alchemist
30-01-06, 19:00
Im not talkin about ingame stuff.. But yeah that seems to take awhile now too.. it's like.. if they read your problem, don't feel like dealing with it, they'll put you on the back burner til you send them like 50 e-mails.

I sent them an e-mail about my account billing options, nothing about ingame or anything..

My account was set to PbC for some odd reason when I never used PbC before.. and I want to use C2P (don't ask me why). So I kinda wanna get my account up and running.. not sit there waiting for an e-mail which I might not even get.. by the time I get an e-mail I could have probably done a fucking bank transfer and be playing.

I'd rather them send me an e-mail saying "We don't feel like dealing with your problem at the moment.. try again in about a month" so I can get on with Paybycash.

Paper Dragon
30-01-06, 19:09
What e-mail address are you sending them to?

Alchemist
30-01-06, 19:14
account@neocron.com

Scaramanga
30-01-06, 19:14
Can't say i've had that experience with them myself.

Whether or not they've done what i need isnt always the case but they have been prompt.

Nidhogg
30-01-06, 20:12
Most people who complain of long response times have aggressive spam filters. Otherwise it's usually for an awkward case that can only be handled by one or two people or it's a problem with a third party such as C2P or PBC of which we can't guarantee response times for.

You've not given us any indication of your actual problem though so for all I know you could be just impatient. ;)

N

Tarn
30-01-06, 20:16
Most people who complain of long response times have aggressive spam filters. Otherwise it's usually for an awkward case that can only be handled by one or two people or it's a problem with a third party such as C2P or PBC of which we can't guarantee response times for.

You've not given us any indication of your actual problem though so for all I know you could be just impatient. ;)

N
ive giveing 2 Emails worth of Info + Screenies of my app bein jacked. How long will that take to get a response?. First email was done 30+ hours ago? Just made another one today.

Paper Dragon
30-01-06, 20:17
ive giveing 2 Emails worth of Info + Screenies of my app bein jacked. How long will that take to get a resonse. First email was done 30+ hours ago? Just made another one today.

So you sent an e-mail on Sunday and expect a response on the same day?

o_O

Tarn
30-01-06, 20:18
So you sent an e-mail on Sunday and expect a response on the same day?

o_O
edit- you think you would sit here watching some nut sell all your rares on trade while you wait for a response from KK and not be impatient about it?
It was Saterday night TBH. But back to Topic!

To save post whoreing Paper send me Dms if you love me so much

Expecting GMs to work on Saturday night/Sunday is pushing it a little, surely?
Its not the GM im waiting for its the companys service out of game mails.

Paper Dragon
30-01-06, 20:19
It was Saterday night TBH.

Digital-Talios
30-01-06, 20:23
Well i started 2 posts and sent 2 PMs to Chenoa about partial gm event support and I am still waiting for a response :rolleyes:

But other then that I usualy get a response within a day or so.

Nidhogg
30-01-06, 20:24
ive giveing 2 Emails worth of Info + Screenies of my app bein jacked. How long will that take to get a response?. First email was done 30+ hours ago? Just made another one today.
As I said, you should expect a longer response for something as awkward as this. Your particular issue is going to take quite a bit of investigation and no decision can be made until that's complete.

N

Tarn
30-01-06, 20:25
As I said, you should expect a longer response for something as awkward as this. Your particular issue is going to take quite a bit of investigation and no decision can be made until that's complete.

N
Roger that Niddy much love <3 :angel:

Alchemist
30-01-06, 20:37
To save myself trouble.. I went ahead with PbC..

Thanks NC, I love you :lol:

Richard Slade
30-01-06, 21:02
Well as niddy said, it takes time... cuz you're special*cough*

Most of the time on simple questions it's like 2min- 3hours wait time, and that is honestly not much

Demental
30-01-06, 21:04
i've been waiting for a reply to get my account switched from paybycash to click2pay all morning.. still waiting o_O

Alchemist
30-01-06, 21:17
i've been waiting for a reply to get my account switched from paybycash to click2pay all morning.. still waiting o_O

Word?

Well.. if I get an email saying that they switched it Im gunna be pisssssseddd...

fuck it.

Tarn
30-01-06, 21:17
If you start an acount with PBC you cannot transfer it to CTP

Demental
30-01-06, 21:23
I've switched back and forth before =) I didn't just make my account i've been playing since beta 3. They already e-mailed me back but they said they forwarded it to 'the account manager' so I have to wait up to 24 hours NOW for them to change it. :(

Tarn
30-01-06, 21:25
I've switched back and forth before =) I didn't just make my account i've been playing since beta 3. They already e-mailed me back but they said they forwarded it to 'the account manager' so I have to wait up to 24 hours NOW for them to change it. :(
really so did you start your account with PBC and now your going CTP? If so i tried and said "If an account is started PBC it stays PBC"

Demental
30-01-06, 21:29
I used click2pay originally. Only reason I bothered trying to use paybycash is cause click2pay locked my account after I tried guessing my password because I lost it. I called them earlier and got someone on the phone who spoke broken english but I finally got my password reset. Now I just need to get switched back to click2pay and i'll be happy again.

Demental
31-01-06, 03:30
10+ hours later i'm still waiting o_O

Apocalypsox
31-01-06, 03:42
If you start an acount with PBC you cannot transfer it to CTP
my ass you cant i did. twice.

and also it might be because NC has a small team to answer emails? just maybe?

SorkZmok
31-01-06, 04:15
[ edited ]

Tarn
31-01-06, 04:43
my ass you cant i did. twice.

and also it might be because NC has a small team to answer emails? just maybe?
Hey punk thats what they said to me so backup and get ada my grill aight?

Kozmos
31-01-06, 04:58
GM's ? Yes, considering their not paid, its voluntary, the majority of them are only on in their evening time due to daytime jobs, should imo be a rough guideline rota for gm's to get some sort of coverage around the clock.

KK staff themselves, no, because they are an office and clock on/off like everyone else unless theres major server problems. however they do have coverage around the world with odin, dirus etc being canadians, the rest in europe

Paper Dragon
31-01-06, 05:09
I think you'll find very few MMORPGs have "24/7" GM support, especially one as small as Neocron.

Blizzard and SOE being prime examples, and their GMs are paid to work; they're not giving up free time to do it.

Tarn
31-01-06, 05:31

GM's ? Yes, considering their not paid, its voluntary, the majority of them are only on in their evening time due to daytime jobs, should imo be a rough guideline rota for gm's to get some sort of coverage around the clock.

KK staff themselves, no, because they are an office and clock on/off like everyone else unless theres major server problems. however they do have coverage around the world with odin, dirus etc being canadians, the rest in europe

I think you'll find very few MMORPGs have "24/7" GM support, especially one as small as Neocron.

Blizzard and SOE being prime examples, and their GMs are paid to work; they're not giving up free time to do it.

If you havent noticed yet, kozmos is talking about the Neocron Staff members that work at the HQ or whatever that help people over Email NOT Gms

Alchemist
31-01-06, 06:02
^^ Yeah, what he said tbfh.

stfu n gtfo plz kkthnx

Canadian huh.. Odin ftw.. Help a fellow brotha out eh?

Odin
31-01-06, 10:01
English account and helpdesk are staffed by myself and Danae. Between the 2 of us we provide coverage 7 days a week and at the oddest of hours sometimes (ie: I'm busy clearing tickets at 3am while not being able to sleep). Depending on the situation it may require Suregrip/Carnage's touch as they have the ability to tinker with things myself/Nae do not have access to. ie: PBC to C2P there's no interface for at this time and has to be done manually. If you write in (like Alchemist here) 5 minutes after they are gone from the office then in those cases you will have to wait until they arrive in the morning.

Most cases we can deal with ourselves. If we don't have the tools though we do have to depend on others. Luckily with the oft-hinted payment changes I should be lucky enough to get some new interface goodies to go along with such to hopefully increase turnaround times on some cases. As some of you know you can catch us at the right time and have upwards of 15 responses in one day (cause damn some of you are wayyyyy to chatty).

solling
31-01-06, 11:35
account@neocron is actually very fast all the times i have been dealing with em they have responded in a day or so

Spermy
31-01-06, 13:49
Nothng but praise for any of helpdesk. Cheers guys.

Alchemist
31-01-06, 19:23
Well.. they are awfully slow at answering questions.. but VERY fast at banning accounts...

Nidhogg
31-01-06, 19:53
Well.. they are awfully slow at answering questions.. but VERY fast at banning accounts...
Yes and let that be a lesson. BTW I've already told you that account questions that have to be bounced off a third-party (such as PBC or C2P) can take a while as we can't give any guarantees on their response time.

Do you still have a problem you're waiting on an answer for?

N

Alchemist
31-01-06, 20:49
Yes and let that be a lesson. BTW I've already told you that account questions that have to be bounced off a third-party (such as PBC or C2P) can take a while as we can't give any guarantees on their response time.

Do you still have a problem you're waiting on an answer for?

N

Still no email about my account with the c2p thing.. but as I said I already went ahead with PbC cuz I cant be assed to wait around and then if nothing happend have to wait some more for PbC

kthnx.

Alchemist
01-02-06, 04:06
omfg I finally got an email and my account is already activated by PbC!!!

<3

Nidhogg
01-02-06, 11:26
Good news. Thread closed.

N