PDA

View Full Version : One thing you'd like to happen in 2.2? (asside from bugs)

Zheo
30-01-06, 09:46
If there was one thing you could change for 2.2 what would it be? Asside from bugs because thats just unrealistic. However the catch is it has to be about your own character, perhaps something you don't like about your PA or implants or weapons?

If I could change one thing... well i didn't say it'd be easy to choose did i?

I'd pick the -25 athletics from my HC PA, since my weapon lose me down to a crawl the -25 ath is just a slap in the face.

Cadgar
30-01-06, 10:06
- trader bone imps
- research brain imps
- spirit mods
- more naked women
- and of course better server :angel:

ZoVoS
30-01-06, 10:11
- trader bone imps
- research brain imps
- spirit mods
- more naked women
- and of course better server :angel:

that dont sound like one

mmm id ask for greater clan missions support... i just think that would be nice

Richard Slade
30-01-06, 10:34
Droner PA for the bloody win
With new looks, something like.. it makes you fade a bit so your harder to see
Also it should ( for the sake of droning) give -30 to -50 ath and -50 transport
Making you immobile.

Also a driver armor making you look like a pilot.

ON TOP OF THAT here's a thing KK REALLY needs to fix:
Put a gun on the quad..
I'm a driver with 5str and have to use a bloody nader to level my str to get into a vehicle that can fire.. how great is that..? O_o

SorkZmok
30-01-06, 10:43
Pvp balance.

Richard Slade
30-01-06, 10:46
Pvp balance.
Wasn\t that actually one of the focuses anyways?

SorkZmok
30-01-06, 11:09
Wasn\t that actually one of the focuses anyways?
It's just the one thing i really want KK to get done.

Apart from that, i'd like
- player shops
- bug fixes
- more items, armor, guns, vehicles, implants, rp stuff, everything
- more clothes
- haircuts (WHERES TEH AFRO)
- cigarettes, sunglasses, silly hats, fake beards
- homeboys
- more dungeons
- new mobs
- item tracking
- a lot more

Tratos
30-01-06, 11:09
The original 2.2 planfile stuff, i think they're doing that as well as the balancing but i just want the new models and such for us and human NPCs since theres so many problems with them. Especialy when it comes to the old models with the new shadowing.

VoWZaRiCK
30-01-06, 11:28
I want the suit back for spies :) the new clothes aren't as good as the old ones

RogerRamjet
30-01-06, 11:30
Quite frankly, im in it for the aesthetics.

-More haircuts (mullet FTW!).
-Sunglasses on PEs.
-Cool as fuck suits on spies.
-Monks wearing robes and cloaks.
-Redo PE PA, it looks wank.
-Redo CA PA, the head isnt attached properly, and it looks shit compared to some NC2 skins.

Maybe fixing the Ray of God too. I want an old school RoG/CA PA setup going on :D

(i know its more than one, but anyone of those things would please me).

xyl_az
30-01-06, 11:35
pvp aka monk balance

+

neptune fix (though balance is more important, i have to admit)

Richard Slade
30-01-06, 11:59
Ya, bring coats back to mongs, those were sweeeet ^^

solling
30-01-06, 12:08
fixing exploits

the ressurection exploit fixed
the locking of ops by friendly clans so that it can be locked for a day fixed
pvp balance

yavimaya
30-01-06, 12:36
If there was one thing you could change for 2.2 what would it be? Asside from bugs because thats just unrealistic. However the catch is it has to be about your own character, perhaps something you don't like about your PA or implants or weapons?

If I could change one thing... well i didn't say it'd be easy to choose did i?

I'd pick the -25 athletics from my HC PA, since my weapon lose me down to a crawl the -25 ath is just a slap in the face.

Actually contrary to what you said, Bugs are going to be worked on this time.
And although i am not a KK employee, i would suggest that this will be the biggest push against bugs that we have seen, i know they have tried in the past, but most things have seemed like a temporary fix, or a half arsed effort to fix them.

I wouldnt go discrediting them yet, we may get somewhere with the bugs yet, especially if people actually help them, rather than hinder them.

Agent L
30-01-06, 12:51
Old character models.

Obsidian X
30-01-06, 15:18
I'd love to see clan wars and missions implemented, along with the obvious ones people have already mentioned (player shops etc).

Also love to see those Ion guns ingame plz :angel:

Apocalypsox
30-01-06, 15:19
I want my Combat Mechs i was promised in NC2 retail. lol.

Riddle
30-01-06, 15:30
Clan Wars so if you choose you can kill any Clan without SL HIT ANYWHERE!

Clan Missions, I wanna see BIG clan missions which form a part of a Bigger FACTION challenge.

and of course Player shops! and my Tradeskilll coat ;)

Logan wants to settle down now have an NPC sell his shit all round the clock ;) not stand around for hours on end :rolleyes: but at least the Banter keeps me entertained ;)

Zheo
30-01-06, 20:31
Clan Wars so if you choose you can kill any Clan without SL HIT ANYWHERE!

Clan Missions, I wanna see BIG clan missions which form a part of a Bigger FACTION challenge.

Best idea yet. also i said ONE thing see count it ONE, and about the bugs, i was kiddin ;)

Dribble Joy
30-01-06, 21:23
Rework/rewind of the skills system and my Kami chip.

QuakCow
30-01-06, 21:27
heh...one thing eh, had to make it hard?

i guess it would have to be more variety in pvp viable weapons...as it stand theres only one or two weapons for each weapon type that are really any good in pvp.

but short of that id ask for more tech stuff rather then psi (nano heal and whatnot)

Dribble Joy
30-01-06, 21:35
i guess it would have to be more variety in pvp viable weapons...as it stand theres only one or two weapons for each weapon type that are really any good in pvp.
There is variety (at least for dex users), it's just that most of them are pointless because of the skill system, and many of them are borked.

QuakCow
30-01-06, 21:45
this is true, but it still doesnt feel like much variety...i dunno, i dont pvp much but it doesnt really feel right...

Sammson
30-01-06, 21:46
Well I'll go for two, one for me, one for the rest of you, or Neocron's future.

For me: glider changes to make hunting in flight possible, autopilot maybe?

For the rest of you: Well I'm stumped. They have to get the weapons classes back into the pvp/op war scene, but there's so many of you playing monks now, any attempt at doing it will prolly raise hell, and lose more players.
But then again I know nothing, pvp to me is a free trip to my app, lol. I did cap a no le spy from 0/2 and only died 3 times to runners (same runners, 3 times, a bad night) heh, but yeah glider changes, that's my choice.

Dogface
31-01-06, 02:23
Much less of an absolute need for psi.

darkservent
31-01-06, 13:07
NEW ENGINE!

Accessories BIG TIME.

Fero
31-01-06, 16:56
Bug fixes and exploits worked on.

Better solution would be to MAKE/BUY a new Engene and redo lots from scratch, so it is done as it was intended. Total graphics remake is primary goal, not rehaul. Much more detailed graphics and absence of retarded clipping view. New netcode add to that , since Engene is NEW :). With that done i think we could have all the small and interesting things we all dream about. Accessories, item tracking, vehicles(all reworked to BE what vehicles supposed to be, not a card box with windows), nice models (more sex appeal for both sexes) including recreational (naked) ones too, etc. New netcode will bring weapons balance.

Why are we still using old "refurbished" engene with all its limmits bugs and downsides ? Erm ? :confused:

Toilet-Duck
31-01-06, 17:05
- Better payment system (Paypal ftw!)

- Fix the annoying amount of spam of email's you get from skill advisor when you have a bad sync!

- Find a soultion and then fix for sym bitching its becoming more and more of a problem, players killing other allied players then getting someone to log an alt to get your soullight and sym back up to 100 in a few minutes.

- Reduce the amount of guards in plaza as well as subway and remove para from them as well as increasing their dmg to make raids possible for more action.

- PSI Spells bug fixed (being able to do ress exploit and heal sd etc)

- Player Accessories (being able to change models including hair,sunglasses etc)

- Player Shops

- Memory Leak Fixed

- Sync Bug fixed

- More missions added via citycom

- Reload System Changing

Spermy
31-01-06, 18:21
More skills to break up cookiecutterism.

Kami chips

The abilty for "Y" to count as a vowel in the name filter. (stupid 5 consonant rules. :p)

pain_easer
31-01-06, 18:30
It's just the one thing i really want KK to get done.

Apart from that, i'd like
- player shops
- bug fixes
- more items, armor, guns, vehicles, implants, rp stuff, everything
- more clothes
- haircuts (WHERES TEH AFRO)
- more dungeons
- new mobs
- item tracking
- a lot more

Yeh , that would b gr8 if this happend

RogerRamjet
31-01-06, 18:31
Adjustable crotch-size on runner skins ;)

Scaramanga
31-01-06, 19:39
Making the game run without zone borders.