PDA

View Full Version : Payment questions....

cApNhOwDy
30-01-06, 01:24
I'd really like to get into Neocron 2. I've looked through alot of other threads at different payment methods, and I'm still somewhat confused. There's alot of talk about "PayNova" and "PayByCash" etc etc. Is Reakktor looking into any alternate methods of payment? It looks like an incredible hassle to get an account working, and I've been reading alot of things about people getting charged twice or their accounts not working. Why doesnt Reakktor use something that's more commonly used, like PayPal?

Neocron is one of the more interesting games to me right now. I've played the offline demo a few times, and to me it can best be described as a Deus Ex MMO, which I think is just too cool. Does anyone know if Reakktor has thought about using in-game advertisements? Or even timecards, like what Sony Online Entertainment does for Planetside and Everquest?

I must say that I'm very impressed with Reakktor because they havent given up on Neocron 2. As small as the player database is, they still update the game constantly. I've never really been a huge fan of MMOs, because it always seemed like "girly-men" played them. Games like World of Warcraft and Everquest, all that fairytale and pixeydust stuff, just makes me sick. The "No More Fairies" thing is something that I whole-heartedly agree with. I'm thouroughly impressed with Neocron 2, and if it's ANYTHING like the Neocron 1 Offline demo, then I'd willingly shell out the cash to play it. But online financial screwups scare the living daylights out of me :(

eprodigy
30-01-06, 02:13
theres two different ones.. click2pay and paybycash..

click2pay is the primary one and has always worked fine for me, but a lot of people have problems getting them to accept their CC. paybycash has a ton of different options to pay, and paypal getting on their for NC2 has been planned for a while.

and yeah.. only girly men do play WoW/EQ