PDA

View Full Version : HC weapons

calous
29-01-06, 21:14
I have just started a new char, it is allied and a HC tank.

The start weapon I got was a grenade launcher and a knife, I have looked in Archer and western in plaza 1 and the only other HC weapons I have seen are other grenade launchers and a gatlin cannon or something all with str above 20, the cannon was 37 i think.

I asked on the help channel and someone mentioned the fact that laser cannons are available to lower lvl players but the person did not know where i could get one. I have searched for over 2 hours and cannot find them anywhere could someone please let me know where they are for sale, as it is very difficult trying to solo using an AoE weapon that has a delay.

Thx in advance
and remember
stay lucky

SPIKE (pluto)
29-01-06, 21:30
You buy find laser cannons, plasma cannons and other high-tech heavy weapons from a smuggler in via-rosso 3. The smuggler is hidden behind some boxes next to the subway entrance.

ZoVoS
29-01-06, 21:30
i though they were behind some boxes in via 3 on the left when u come out of the hover cabs sold by a smuggeler... but i could be wrong

im asuming there in the MB sumwhere but again i could be wrong. i only use rares n antirockets =\

ZoVoS
29-01-06, 21:31
You buy find laser cannons, plasma cannons and other high-tech heavy weapons from a smuggler in via-rosso 3. The smuggler is hidden behind some boxes next to the subway entrance.

dam u

Jagrfelm
29-01-06, 21:40
Besides that, theres also 2 HEW-Shops in Via2 and Via3. They sell the lowest Lasercannons (TL19 Unlabeled Lasercannon).

calous
30-01-06, 21:04
thanks guys.

ErGuru
31-01-06, 13:05
In MB u can find High lvl lowtech cannons. In Viarosso, near the subway entrance (behind the boxes) u can find High lvl Hightech cannons... also in Industrial zone u can find a smuggler with TL72 Plasma cannon and other HC weapons