PDA

View Full Version : psi disrupters (another just a bit o fun threads)

ZoVoS
29-01-06, 10:44
ok... from constant attack on pepper park by anti runners usualy by monks. the city admin have taken steps...

they and the rest of the pro city working with some captured FA's have developed a new line of weapons in a secret bunker in the waste lands.

these weapons dirupt psi effects. i havetn been at home so i cant log on the skill manager and work out a good lvl to set these weapons at

tl 61 pistol
tl 68 riful
tl 65 cannon
tl 70 drones

tl 78 pistol
tl 85 riful
tl 82 cannon
tl 90 drones

tl 93 pistol
tl 97 riful
tl 94 cannon
tl 110 drones

-=RARE=-

tl 110 pistol
tl 124 riful
tl 115 cannon
tl 126 drones

-=SPECIAL=-

TL 100 copbot storm riful (attack comes from the sky)

All weapons do pure Energy damage, they do this at 0-75% or the damage wich would come out of another weapon at there TL. but they also have an advantage. every shot does a certain ammount of stackable anti psi effect

pistols all cap at 120 shots a min. rifuls at 90, heavy at 60 drones at 45.
clip size is 20-16-14

LOW END WEAPONS
pistol Stacks .5% a shot
riful Stacks 1% a shot
heavy Stacks 1.5% a shot
Drones Stack 2.5% a shot

MID LVL WEAPONS
pistol Stacks .75% a shot
riful Stacks 1.5% a shot
heavy Stacks 2.25% a shot
Drones Stack 3.75 a shot

High LVL WEAPONSl
pistol Stacks 1% a shot
riful Stacks 2% a shot
heavy Stacks 3% a shot
drones Stack 5% a shot

RARE WEAPONSl
pistol Stacks 1.5% a shot
riful Stacks 3% a shot
heavy Stacks 4.5% a shot
drone Stack 6.5% a shot

Special
the special riful works like the old copbot shoot from the sky riful. stacking 3.5% a shot

each weapon has 3 ammo mods aside from there normal TC weapons mods

anti heal
anti deflector
anti shelter

each mod takes 25% of the other 2 and adds 50 to the one selected eg

capped rare cannon.

per shot does
-4.5% shelter/deflector/heal

mod anti heal

per shot does
-3.375% shelter/deflector
-6.75% heal

the %ages are what you see on the modul.

eg a forien holy shelter at 500% is given at 250% to a tank

the tank gets hit 20 times with an un modded capped rare cannon. he now has a 90% anti stacked on him which cant be removed. this means his shelter and any new shelters cast on him will only be at 160% not 250%

-=-=-=-=-=-

all weapons fire like a single plasma ball from a CS. apart from the special riful.

each weapon fire looks black n explodes like water on the target sucking in the colour around the screen where they land

each shot is stacked to the counter for 5 mins. they work like DB does on mobs. every time u cast the percentage increases

they dont effect the module cast but the person him self.

-=-=-=-=-=-

inorder to obtain the guns you need a special blueprint this can only be obtained first via hacknet. through the TH bridge into a new node which requiered 125 hack to access, then you have to fight your way through some hacknet mobs to obtain a code line to exit the travel network

this will port you out into a new zone that can be zoned into via the wastes. the genrep you come out of is on the other side of a huge door. you have to hack this door (hack 150 requered to even attempt it) to open the door to alow other runners in

-=-=-=-=-=-

after that you are in the secret CA facility and you can steal blueprints from the machines scattered around. but they will be protected by a well armed squad and defence turrets

-=-=-=--=-=-

think that coverse everything

no wait theres also teh vhc to say

it does a -20% a shot. is very fast. vey weak. slow fireing. fire's a huge black beam. looks more like a giant drone than a vhc
requires 135 vhc and 75 hc to pilot. also requieres 70 dex

Apocalypsox
29-01-06, 11:16
Terrific :P just what i wanted to read tonight

ZoVoS
29-01-06, 11:23
Terrific :P just what i wanted to read tonight
sorry
=] i finished the post now :angel:

nellus
29-01-06, 12:07
Sounds good to me a new and very challenging task to complete.I hope kk read this and take note of this idea and maybe use some of it if not all.

nice one zovos :)

ZoVoS
29-01-06, 15:25
nobody has anything to say about my idea...

atleast flame me or summin... being ignored makes me wana cry

nellus
29-01-06, 16:02
Dont apocolypsox and me count :rolleyes:

ZoVoS
29-01-06, 16:14
Dont apocolypsox and me count :rolleyes:

=] apoc posted after i had only wrote

edit - oops i posted before i was finished

=] and yes you count but positive replys dont give me anything to build on or argue =] you cant convert the converted... i need ppl who dont agree so i can argue at why this is such a good idea

^_^

Scaramanga
29-01-06, 17:58
I like the variety it would introduce. Even if was neer added to the rarepool or shop stocks it would be pretty cool for it to be an event item, like the spirit mod was.
I would say to increase the rate of fire and make it non dropable. Have it a gun for slot 2 and use your proper rare in slot one.
I fear it will never be implemented though (how i would love to eat those words).

Apocalypsox
29-01-06, 19:20
i love the idea man (basically cause us rifle spys get the special wep =D) but it would be a good monk counter. this would help, BUT I STILL WANT MY SPIRIT SH BACK lol

ZoVoS
29-01-06, 20:50
as this thread hasnt gone over 1 page in a full day i will asume its a good idea n ppl cant find a reason to flame it

i will extenuate its finer points to show how it makes it a good idea

all classes have anti monk defences

there is no major nurf

monks still retain an anti buff to remove a module imidiatly so they are not left out. also if one teams with another class using this weapon then there weapons become more effective

pe's are not left out of the loop

a new combat vhc wich would be used alot in op fights, especialy usefull for a one slot server (mars) where roling tradeskill is a big commitmnet

tanks get the biggest anti monk offence (this is because a tank is currently the most put out by psi so they should have the best ways to combat it)

self casted buffs take the least hit (pe's who get high % on there modules take longer to remove than say a apu-ppu team who takes a 50% forien cast maulus already

these weapons mean hackers would be usefull

these weapons are not over powered (you would need every single shot to hit for 2 mins solid fireing not including reload time on a ppu to fully negate its passive modules)

P.S. i dont usualy ask but could i get a member of kk to comment on this one :angel: i know i come up with alot of crazie ideas but this one i realy like =] n it would be nice to say if its doable n if u think it would be a good solution

ZoVoS
30-01-06, 09:35
bump *crys* nobody loves my thread... perhaps i should atack some ethnic/religious minority just so people post n keep it on top ^_^

Agent L
30-01-06, 13:11
Monks have best aiming, best offence and best defence now. They are simply made to pwn everything else.

Cure reasons, not consequences.