PDA

View Full Version : Changing billing options

ashley watts
26-01-06, 19:43
I was on paybycash but i want to go click2pay somehow is there any way of changing this, maybe i gotta send emails somewhere ? :confused:

Mr Kot
29-01-06, 17:24
Have i read that right? You actually WANT to change TO c2p?

*sends for the men in white coats*

Well, you could mail account@neocron.com i presume, but that's a new one on me.

Castoff
29-01-06, 19:47
I was on paybycash but i want to go click2pay somehow is there any way of changing this, maybe i gotta send emails somewhere ? :confused:
-------------------------------------------------------
C2P is NOT user friendly. trust me I am on a sinking ship with them.
You can only use a Checking account with them now :( Once your CC expires you can't renew your card :( You can't change cards either.

Gortanion
30-01-06, 09:55
Yea click2play is the biggest hassel, they dont reply to my emails and if I so much as sneeze they lock my account. Yes indeed click2pay is booj

Bishop Yutani
30-01-06, 17:27
castoff, are you serious? I'm having that problem right now. Been out of the game for about 48 hours because my card expired and their system wont accept the new one...

I emailed them and whatnot, but i figured it'd get fixed this afternoon. I guess i'm mistaken...

Odin
30-01-06, 18:16
-------------------------------------------------------
C2P is NOT user friendly. trust me I am on a sinking ship with them.
You can only use a Checking account with them now :( Once your CC expires you can't renew your card :( You can't change cards either.

That's not true. You have to update your credit card at their site and then notify them of the expiration change. I've had dozens changed to know your statement is untrue.

xyl_az
30-01-06, 18:52
That's not true. You have to update your credit card at their site and then notify them of the expiration change. I've had dozens changed to know your statement is untrue.

thats bullshit, i've been trying for 3 weeks and finally switched to pbc because c2p clearly stated that they are *unable* to update my credit card...

you really dont know how c2p works do you Odin? because it seems you have completely no idea of what are u talking about...

here's my example (3 weeks of tries, at least 5 mails sent on a daily basis):

my credit card (visa) expired and i got a new one, so i asked c2p to update expiry date on it. Answer was they are unable to do this. So i asked them to remove the old one from their system as i cannot register new one because of it (same id number), they said they cannot do that, then after several days, they said they did (which was a blatant lie) and after i repeat that i still cannot register my card they said that my bank blocked them (which was another blatant lie). Then after several dies of trying they were nice enough to remove old card so i was able to register a new one... but then i got a message that such ID number is already registered... So they said they cannot do anything about that and later after little rough words from my side they said i have to register completely new card or choose other payment option... which i did and switched to PBC.

Maybe someone from KK should do a test and try to register his own credit card and pay for this game (anonymous, of course). Maybe then, after weeks and weeks of tries you would be smart enough to not saying such things as above...

Bishop Yutani
30-01-06, 18:59
Well, i do know that talking to them directly over the phone is a much better idea, but you're right in one thing, xyl, they do feed a lot of excuses when there are problems.

try their 1-888 number. 1-888-254-2729

And Odin, i'll refrain from flaming, but thats exactly what i did, and the site rejects it every time. I am suspecting it has something to do with how my address is formatted, but the form fields don't allow me to edit my address to the form that is quoted on my CC bill - nor do they allow me to delete the old addresses.

So if you're having problems updating your CC, make sure your address is formatted correctly and use their toll free number instead of email.

Brew
30-01-06, 20:56
they wont even REPLY to me.. they charged my CC as a cash advance instead of as a purchase, which means a $10 surcharge from the bank. completely unacceptable but I can't even get in touch with them. :mad:

Castoff
30-01-06, 21:54

----------------------------------------------------
Sorry to inform you Odin but I have jumped through the C2P hoops for 17 days now. DId everything they requested, I am still told my CC is blocked on their site. My CC company said it is not blocked. I asked them to remove my card as it was expiring, they told me to wait 24 hours and add my card. I did all that what did I get " Invalid CC number "
Several phone calls later, I am finally told I HAVE to use a Checking Account.
I told them NO WAY are they EVER getting their hands on my checking account. I was then told to cancel my accounts with NC.
I have canceled 1 account that expires on Tuesday 1/31/2006.
My main account does not expire till 4/29/2006.
So I am waiting to see if they sort it by then. If not I am done as I have no way to use a CC anywhere else.
Yes I have taken this matter to Reakktor, who has written to C2P, I got a response Yesterday about that. However, My CC still does not work at C2P.

Bishop Yutani
30-01-06, 23:13
you think you could just sign up as a new user with C2P with a different email address and then ask KK to transfer your account?

Jake Cutter
31-01-06, 00:42
These are not isolated incidents, either.

I'm having similar issues with C2P. The new payment methods can't get here soon enough, as far as I am concerned.

Odin, I can somewhat understand if you're not fully aware of the difficulties people have with C2P...they get so frustrated you might not be able to see what's happening through all the expletives that get thrown about.

Trust me when I say that I have been very meticulous and methodical in dealing with C2P, following their instructions TO THE LETTER.

In this latest round, I am told that it is the fault of my credit card company.

To be continued...

Brew
01-02-06, 18:04
another email, another... not.. reply..

/strongbad

srsly, can you guys go over there and wtfpwn them or something?
yell at them in german?

Brew
06-02-06, 16:22
well they did get back to me finally.

they said that they won't bill it as a normal charge and that i should cancel my neocron subscription, then give them my checking acct information.

i told them to remove my credit card from their database, and asked if they'd accept a debit card in place of checking acct information (which i am NOT giving them)

A week with no reply and they charged me for another month, $13.47, plus the bank's $10 surcharge.

Nice company. I TOLD them to remove my credit card and instead they charged it.

Seriously, KK.. is there ANYTHING you can do to help us? In the rare occurance that they reply to email, they're uncooperative and theiving. How are they still in business? Is there any sort of legal action I can take?

Bishop Yutani
06-02-06, 18:02
I'm in a similar boat; i cant get C2P to accept either of my 2 credit cards, my checking account or my debit card.

PayByCash wants me to pay another license fee for the nc software, and accounts@neocron says there's nothing they can do about it because its a "billing problem".

So i have to pay the license fee again or wait until KK supports a payment system that works.

Tarn
06-02-06, 19:36
all that what did I get " Invalid CC number "
This happend to me aswell.... I tried 5 cards and the last one worked..... :confused:, honestly C2P needs to go. Also when you call them it is very hard to understand what they are saying as i think they are new to the english language?

Brew
06-02-06, 20:40
PayByCash wants me to pay another license fee for the nc software, and accounts@neocron says there's nothing they can do about it because its a "billing problem".

So i have to pay the license fee again or wait until KK supports a payment system that works.
really? ... that's not good

i'm cancelling my acct because there's no way i'm paying $25 a month for this game.. and if they want me to pay for ANOTHER license, that's BS

c'mon, KK.. help us give you money!