PDA

View Full Version : Constitution

Zheo
26-01-06, 19:42
Does anyone know a really fast way to level constitution, atm im doing about 2million per 4 hours play, which means it'll take 100 hours to cap my constitution no supprize that thats rather boring killing mobs just to level my constitution.

Bishop Yutani
26-01-06, 20:33
dunno how CON works in this game, but some games give you experience in CON when you get hit, so i used to take off my armor and spend a while getting beat up.

Zheo
26-01-06, 20:53
dunno how CON works in this game, but some games give you experience in CON when you get hit, so i used to take off my armor and spend a while getting beat up.

Same here accept that repeatedly damaging yourself is against the rules.

Brew
26-01-06, 21:53
it is?

what's the point of having a rec unit in your apartment then?

Zheo
26-01-06, 22:10
it is?

what's the point of having a rec unit in your apartment then?

http://ng.neocron.com/index.php?id=83

OR

The following actions are in violation of the Neocron 2 rules of conduct (RoC) and will result in a warning and possibly a temporary ban of the Neocron 2 account:

* Spamming public in-game chat channels.

* Using third party macro tools.

* Pushing dead bodies or players who are away from the keyboard (afk) beyond zone boundaries so as to deny resurrection or to enable the killing of an afk player.

* Pushing dead bodies into boxes/trees (or any other place that renders them untargetable)

* Dropping turrets in boxes/trees (or any other place that renders them untargetable ) or on outpost walls. Placing turrets on OP roofs is forbidden too.

* Copying another runner's name with the express purpose of gaining personal advantage or harassing the original.

* LE'd runners refusing to leave a dungeon (thus preventing it from being reset).

* Levelling constitution by repeatedly damaging yourself (either directly or indirectly)

* Levelling constitution by repeatedly and purposely getting yourself killed by CopBots or S.T.O.R.M Bots.

* Shooting enemies from a spot where you can not take any damage (known as safespots).

The rec unit in your app is as useful as the ones everywhere else, med kits are fair more useful :) But that doesnt help me and i miss-calcualted i get 2million exp per 2 hours which is 1mill per hour.

Also I guess i'm spending the next three or four weeks in caves and poking warbots

Brew
26-01-06, 22:56
last i knew, copbots and stormbots don't exist inside people's apartments ;)

either way, rec units as well as medicare in faction HQ's are pretty useless.

in NC1, the rec units in the MB apartments never worked and I don't think anyone noticed, knew, or even cared. I always just thought it was a random piece of labelled furniture.

As for con gain, I do just fine at the bunker and hunting warbots. I'd think the swamp caves would be good too, considering how much poison damage you take.

Back when you could pull a gun in the MB, the cheater guild EOB/EON levelled my con several times as I recall :lol: They'd genrep in and go on massacre sprees with duped 5 slot cursed souls, laying waste to everyone who pulled their LE (which was everyone, since back then you took a heavy exp hit by keeping it in.)

Bishop Yutani
26-01-06, 22:59
i didnt know that. but anyway, dont exploit, just take off the armor and go fight. You'll have to fight weaker enemies than normal, but you'll still be playing the game the way it was meant to be played.

Dribble Joy
27-01-06, 00:20
Find a dungeon like the caves or summat and let yourself get hit loads.

ZoVoS
27-01-06, 08:03
doy tunnels is best...

as i said i capped my monks con before i got lvl 40-50 psi

also i capped my tanks con WAY before lvl 80 str

Bugs Gunny
27-01-06, 08:36
Ask for doy guards in your appartement , then go red sl and get a ppu to heal you :-)

SorkZmok
27-01-06, 15:22
Chaos caves with no armor and a ppu that keeps damageboosting and healing you works pretty well too.

Zeninja
27-01-06, 16:50
That's very simple, actually.

- Remove all your imps, armors, and stuff from inventory
- Go to MB around 6pm-11pm
- Go fight at synch. Each time you get killed (this is to say every 30 seconds ^^), just GR to MB1 or HQ and come back synch again, again, and again
- Don't forget to use a very low TL'd weapon (cause you're able to draw it even at a very high amount of synaptic impairement) and carry some ammo (not to much, don't go overweight) to make people think you're armed and dangerous
- Ask some ppu's help eventually to keep you alive as long as possible each time (heal sanctum is a plus)

* Levelling constitution by repeatedly damaging yourself (either directly or indirectly)
Who dares saying (or at least PROVING) that my way is a form of exploit which consists on inflicting damage to yourself indirectly? Noone forces people to shoot you, and it's not as long as we've never heard of any rules forbidding bared fighters, SI fighters and chainkilling.

I know. Just lame. But quite efficient :)

Bugs Gunny
27-01-06, 16:54
Alternatively go to mainsewer sector 3 and find a spot where you can go totaly submerged. Let your stamina run out and start losing health due to drowning, let a ppu heal you.... It's a form of suicide with ambition :angel:

Zheo
27-01-06, 20:56
Thanks for the input, i think i'll stick to caves, usually a ppu or two there and with little poison resist damage is good at leveling my con.

Scaramanga
28-01-06, 02:48
Was a tank with ppu support doing shitloads of PvP in plaza 2 just after nc 2 launched. He said that helped a lot.

I find leveling con is fast if you dont wear any armour when you are low level. Having a nice heal helps the not dying a lot.

I levelled con on my tank easily as i got shot a hell of a lot PvPing (OP wars included).