ashley watts
26-01-06, 19:37
well title says it all, ive heard droning is good though :wtf:

ashley watts
26-01-06, 19:42
double post*

Bredahl
26-01-06, 19:49
yes droning is by far the fastest (and most boring imo) way to lv a spy. just remember u gonna need to lv PSI, STR and CON too ;)

Napalm82
26-01-06, 20:10
You can do as i did, drone till you get 30 INT, spec 62 vehicle, get a Rhino and find a gunner, got 45 DEX levels the first day on that alone.

Dull as hell yes, but damn effective..it also gives rares and loads of cash, bout 100k an hour + whatever you sell of the drops.

- Nap

Bishop Yutani
26-01-06, 20:26
depends on what level and what else your spy is doing.

I took several days and just did Research missions for my faction to get used to the activity and bump up my sympathy. Since that was my 1st character, i didnt even know about Research Substance until i got a high enough TL that i needed it.

Also, the Agressor area below plaza1 is great for leveling. I get a agressor captain mission from the citycom, go down and kill a bunch, take their bone enforcements and when i go topside to get another mission, i sell the enforcements at Crytons.

Bredahl
26-01-06, 21:05
You can do as i did, drone till you get 30 INT, spec 62 vehicle, get a Rhino and find a gunner, got 45 DEX levels the first day on that alone.
- Nap
oh yes forgot about rhinoing.. THAT is fast xp :D

Militaryman
26-01-06, 22:15
Here's a question.. is it faster to use a rhino or drones when you get to higher level?

Napalm82
26-01-06, 22:19
I'd still say Rhino, then again i havent been to Graves so i dont know the kinda xp you get there.

- Nap

witch hunter
26-01-06, 23:43
I havent done the rhino thing but in graves the xp is best i have found high end on my droner it will prob take bout 2 days in grave to cap int and dex from 90

SorkZmok
27-01-06, 03:21
First, take out the LE. Second, gank some enemies to get 90 symp with your faction.
Then run TL 150 mission till you get int and dex to about 35. Then get a FH1, BR2, light por belt, dump 50 into resist poison, get a good heal and the best gun you can use and hit the gravis swampcaves.
Use redflash, dex backbones and every imp to cap your guns from then on.
Then just keep on swamp caving until you cap. Once you can use slasher/exec, you'll get about 100k dex xp a minute. Yep. Just keep a heal running, stay in the water and blast away. Easy as that.

Assuming you got the money and items for all this. ;)