PDA

View Full Version : License Fee?

LTA
26-01-06, 16:08
Ok so i tried to use pay nova to pay for my account since click2pay fucked something up and i have money sat in a pay nova wallet i need to get rid of but when i try and sign up it demands a 1 time license of 14.99 euros...

WTF did this charge come from? i have been playing since nc2 was released and never encountered this license fee and it wasnt trying to charge it the last time i was using it so can someone help me?

I am really getting tired of trying to pay for this game, its just seemingly impossible to actually do now....

and i am using the downloaded client and that and had been using click2pay up untill now

elGringo
26-01-06, 16:20
you are probably confusing the payment options available to game-buyers with the payment providers available for subscribers.

You can pay for the serial in quite a few ways.. you can only rely on c2p or pbc for paying your subscription

LTA
26-01-06, 18:37
you are probably confusing the payment options available to game-buyers with the payment providers available for subscribers.

You can pay for the serial in quite a few ways.. you can only rely on c2p or pbc for paying your subscription

Umm no...

I have paid for a long time with no problem via my account launcher and clicking payment status and reactivate account i am not trying to pay for any serial, just re new my account subscription was working early jan for a few weeks then suddenly expired.

Odin
26-01-06, 18:48
Umm no...

I have paid for a long time with no problem via my account launcher and clicking payment status and reactivate account i am not trying to pay for any serial, just re new my account subscription was working early jan for a few weeks then suddenly expired.

If you have a closed C2P account and you have not paid the original license fee PBC will require that $14.99 license fee. C2P has let you play for a while but eventually closed your account as they were unable to ever bill.

LTA
26-01-06, 18:53
If you have a closed C2P account and you have not paid the original license fee PBC will require that $14.99 license fee. C2P has let you play for a while but eventually closed your account as they were unable to ever bill.

I paid that license fee when i activated my neocron 2 account on its day of release when i went onto pandore with my chars...it was one of back then to

I paid 6 months plus the license fee, for 2 accounts ... the 2 accounts which have now decided to expire and demand a license fee from pay nova.... the only other option is to ask for my account to be unlinked from pbc again and so i can try through c2p but are they gonna try and charge me a one of license fee.... again?

and to add to all that i have been told i cannot get the few free days of game time i was promised for the incovenience earlier in the month because the tool dosent work with the script.... getting frustrated over the whole deal i just wanna reactivate my account and play... maybe with my few free days to...

Odin
26-01-06, 19:15
It also applies if your account is closed at C2P also for any non payment issue.

LTA
26-01-06, 19:27
It also applies if your account is closed at C2P also for any non payment issue.

So your saying i have to pay 15 euros again and then pay my account time to actually play?

DIS
26-01-06, 20:57
Very wierd, I opened 2 accounts last year using pay Nova with no issues at all :O

DIS
26-01-06, 20:59
Oh, just to add did you only do a 1 month re-activation? I have a feeling that you may get a service charge if you do a payment and it is less than a certain amount, you would need to check the T's and C's for that on paynova though.

LTA
26-01-06, 21:02
Oh, just to add did you only do a 1 month re-activation? I have a feeling that you may get a service charge if you do a payment and it is less than a certain amount, you would need to check the T's and C's for that on paynova though.

Nope mostly through click2pay only recently tried pbc/paynova coz the expiry shit with cards and updating them.

I billed 1 account for 3 months and 1 for one month, my accounts when last active before that we i think if i remember both 6 month play time accounts

DIS
26-01-06, 21:12
Strange, hope that shit doesnt happen to me when I have to re-activate....

KK PLEASE GIVE US PBC AND I PWOMISE TO NEVER CANCEL EVER EVER EVER <3 :D