PDA

View Full Version : Portable Hometerm

Kame
26-01-06, 02:37
Right.

You read the title.
How sweet would it be ??

Able to pick up new missions w/o even going somewhere, and many other advantages.

Should be SPY ONLY

canuma100
26-01-06, 02:41
yeah Ultra power lvling take one and then go J02 and kill lunchers every noob will be lvlt in notime no more ug syncing and switch op rights

Bad idea

Tarn
26-01-06, 02:44
yeah Ultra power lvling take one and then go J02 and kill lunchers every noob will be lvlt in notime no more ug syncing and switch op rights

Bad idea
I like the Idea, I see your point on some things but mabe it could just be like Forums, NCPD, Mail etc etc without some Clan Options like Changeing rights to Ops.

kurai
26-01-06, 02:54
heh

There was an expl*ahem* ... *word that shall not be mentioned* ... that did exactly that.

Lotta people got banned for using it.

Drake6k
26-01-06, 03:18
PE only.

lowtech pistol PE only would be even better

cRazy-
26-01-06, 04:52
Right.

You read the title.
How sweet would it be ??

Able to pick up new missions w/o even going somewhere, and many other advantages.

Sounds like a good idea.

Should be SPY ONLY

Thee worst idea ive ever heard.

ZoVoS
26-01-06, 11:35
how about making it monk hyb only...

blessed hybs only... with minium 125 ppu and 75 apu

yay

:rolleyes:

giga191
26-01-06, 13:52
heh

There was an expl*ahem* ... *word that shall not be mentioned* ... that did exactly that.

Lotta people got banned for using it. just to clarify this, they weren't just banned because they could do remote missions but there was another e-word that was a lot worse

rob444
26-01-06, 13:58
just to clarify this, they weren't just banned because they could do remote missions but there was another e-word that was a lot worse

Only heard about the portable citycom e******, if I recall it right, they modified client.exe? Evul :(

Zeninja
26-01-06, 15:02
I remember of a patch fixing "portable GR" as well :)

Like Tarn, I think this could be an idea if you forbid access to certain sections like "missions". But on the other hand, this would take away the strategic part of citycom distribution (OP ugs, HQ apparts etc)

edit :

Making this item Woc-only (INT ?) would get us rid of that kind of abuse, cause I don't see a real advantage in running ultra-fast missions for a Woc spy (except for SL and FS regen maybe).

Tarn
26-01-06, 15:56
I remember of a patch fixing "portable GR" as well :)

Like Tarn, I think this could be an idea if you forbid access to certain sections like "missions". But on the other hand, this would take away the strategic part of citycom distribution (OP ugs, HQ apparts etc)

I guess your right.

Pantho
26-01-06, 16:21
would be good fun

krynstone
26-01-06, 19:38
I liek the idea of a WoC only useable hometerm