PDA

View Full Version : Hacker profession quest

Richard Slade
25-01-06, 06:50
Now I'm just getting pissed here..
2nd aprt of the quest, what the hell am I to do?

I went to the friggin CA DNS and tried that thingy.. nothing..
Went to the Upload place outside BT HQ, tried that one, othing.... What am I to do??

a4nic8er
25-01-06, 07:03
http://nc.synergyxr.net/guides/professions/questinfo.php?profession=5

RentonDraines
25-01-06, 07:26
i didn't read the above link, but I found a solution on my own: find the Uplink Terminal in Viarosso 1, and hack your way into it. Open the box inside there.

It'd be nice if you could simply follow the instructions of a mission that they give you, but i guess that would make sense.

Renton

Richard Slade
25-01-06, 07:36
i didn't read the above link, but I found a solution on my own: find the Uplink Terminal in Viarosso 1, and hack your way into it. Open the box inside there.

It'd be nice if you could simply follow the instructions of a mission that they give you, but i guess that would make sense.

Renton

May I point out the specific line in my first post saying
"Went to the Upload place outside BT HQ, tried that one, nothing.... What am I to do??"

Deus Ex Machina
25-01-06, 14:01
Well this mission is bugged for nearly all (City?) Factions - try the other Faction DNS, in one of them you should have the Decryption Unit shown via the Nametag (you have to wait till the Decryption Unit shows up though) -> thats the one you have to use (I testet this some times for Protopharm where you needed to go to the City Admin DNS (still told that way in the mission description, but the Protopharm one works now)

:angel:

Mr Kot
25-01-06, 15:46
The synergy mission guide is incomplete.

As mentioned above, go to the decryption terminal in your OWN faction DNS and try that. Whatever it gives you, continue with the mission anyway and back to Jones. It usually works.

Are you getting yellow pointer arrows to the destination terminals when you enter the zone? If not, the mission isn't running properly. Restart.

Dead Bodies
27-01-06, 05:52
lol the quest sucks u only get a tl 90 hack tool

yavimaya
27-01-06, 06:24
lol the quest sucks u only get a tl 90 hack tool

Gee im glad some people have enough sense to realise that the jones missions are newbie quests.
Hey! why dont they give out 5 slotted silent hunters for the jones quest??? that would rock! :rolleyes:

Richard Slade
27-01-06, 16:17
ya because getting an item that's worth about double the amount of my total earnings sucks so... ehh.. wait...