PDA

View Full Version : (OT)^%^ ^&%$ ^%R$^@~#....ISP

ZoVoS
25-01-06, 04:54
i love this isp... its the best i have ever had for games (virgin.net)

but ffs...

AGAIN my internet crashed. its a rare occation but it crashed. it was back up again in like 5 mins and i got ported into a SHIT IP AGAIN... i am currently accessing the neocron forum's with shysurfer because i cant directly connect... using a proxie just to get on the forums is doing my head in... this is like the 4th time this has happened now i have to wait until another crash to get my ip re assigned or spend ages turning my modem on and off hoping that virgin will fill the hole n put me sumwhere else

*crys*

why is it only like 3 websites that refuse to load when this happens. and wh6y does one of em have to be bloody NC forums

-=edit=- im i still the only person whos ever expirianed this

Demental
25-01-06, 05:25
I love my broadband.. I get 600k download and 250k upload. Also it's up 99% of the time and has no problems loading any webpages or blocking things. Good ol' redneck cable in Texas :lol:

rob444
25-01-06, 08:55
heh, I have 24mbit down and 1mbit up, I can only reach around 4mbit down and 1mbit up. So where is my other 20mbit? :(.

Apocalypsox
25-01-06, 09:20
i got pretty much the same problem as rob -.-

Brammers
25-01-06, 12:58
24mbit down is the maximum speed your cable can go. And what sort of cable modem do you have? USB or Ethernet?