PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Officla Decleration of War

CMaster
24-01-06, 19:33
What follows is a decleration of War by the Tangent Technologies Clan The Flying Circus against the Diamond Real Estate clan After Dark.

For several months now, The Flying Circus Members have been subject to abuse, threats and violence at the hands of After Dark members. Numerous attacks on our members have occured, both within the city and at friendly and enemy occupied territory, even when enemies were additionaly present, TFC members were apparently more desirable targets. These incidents have been overlooked by the leadership of TFC numerous times, even additionally assiting After Dark member in various joint pro-City Admin Operations. Despite this, the intesity of threats and accusations only increased. Following the seizure of TFC occupied territory by AD forces, it has been decided such a situation cannot endure. In the abscence of any contacts (for example Faction Assitants) between either DRE or TT and their runners, through which we would otherwise have piursued our complaints, we feel there are no other options to asert our position other than through force.

This will in no way effect our attempts to seize territory from anti-City Admin runners, or otherwise effect our service to Neocron City and its people.

OOC Guys, try and keep this thread fairly clean and sensible, would you?

fjutte
24-01-06, 19:42
I don't know what After Dark is up to but their turrets attacked me at Sieger Uplink yesterday. I was taken by surprise and had to run back out to my Reveler and heal. The only reason I was at Sieger was to use the gogo as I've done so many times before. I don't know if they have changed the turrets to not fire at friendly or neutral faction members after that.

Riddle
24-01-06, 20:49
TO WAR :cool:

Foo
24-01-06, 21:14
:eek: :( :confused: :mad:

Tho i havent been targeted by AD personaly (cept one ppu who kept claiming one day while i was out helping THEM op war that TFC and i was FF alts O_o).

There is one or 2 AD i actuley have known for a long time (since my nc1 satarn XTC days). back then i never knew them to be soignorant, i just cant understand why most there runners are acting like well tbh retards.

oh well guess we wont be fighting just Anti but pro aswell.

braydagner
25-01-06, 00:12
Tis a sad sad day in this fair ol' city of Neocron where I not only have to watch out for reds, but also now read the greens. Hopefully we can break some ground and eventually unite to defeat the scum that often raid out honorable city. With present day police forces, Reeza needs his citizens to unite as one. We are all brothers, but if we must...

Fight fair, and if we should die, let the honor in the fight live on.

Riddle
25-01-06, 00:25
let the honor in the fight live on.
my friend if their was honour amongst the city factions there would be no war against a city Faction ;)

cRazy-
25-01-06, 01:12
cept one ppu who kept claiming one day while i was out helping THEM op war that TFC and i was FF alts

hahaha they said the exact same thing about chaos today, wtf O_o

Mr Kot
25-01-06, 01:16
hahaha they said the exact same thing about chaos today, wtf O_oLOL, it'll be you next, Crazy-

Seems they have got what they wanted with us, now they want someone else to fight.

Don't get too fond of Malstrond. I'll give it 3 days before it's blue. :rolleyes:

Foo
25-01-06, 01:58
It wouldnt suprise me if its THEM who have/are FF alts and are trying to sturr up shit within the ranks . anyway its fucked up that i/we now have to watch fo rnot only reds but greens to , oh well life in neocron eh :)

cRazy-
25-01-06, 01:58
But I love Malstrond :/

Mr Kot
25-01-06, 02:06
....so take some screenies to remember it by

Ras Klaat
25-01-06, 07:26
i say it everyday on tera that After Dark kill pro and that they are scum.
they believe that because they have a big clan that they can do whatever they like.
they have managed to collect all the Pro city scum together i one clan, all the guys that use to go around and pk on their own.
their leader Sultan could care less if his members kill other Pro runners, cause as he has stated on many many occasions, he doesnt care all he cares about is fighting for and holding outposts.

whats funny is if you ask why they attack someone its ALWAYS they attacked first o_O or they are helping FF o_O or they are Anti city alts o_O :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
After Dark is a joke, sooner or later they will get what they deserve, even if they sort this out with TFC they will always kill pro.
When en4cers were around we helped them fight for op's and they would turn around and kill us after we won :rolleyes:

Pantho
25-01-06, 12:12
If crazy- Lost Malstrond i think he would breakdown,

I dont think he wants anything else but to keep his baby :/

Come on crazy, if ur ever under attack call upon your ally's

btw- are AD takign Pro ops as well then?

l8m0n
25-01-06, 12:22
lol do we care, tbh theres something funny going on anyway, how come you have 2 OPs and you never get attacked by FF? o_O

I dont speak for the whole clan but you guys are n00bs and think that we are scared of you? lmao :lol:

We get on fine with allies cos for 3 nites in a row we have had to call allies to help us aginst FF becuase they have alot more online than us and we have wanteed to give them a good fight, we have had some good fights with them the last few nites and TFC wernt there becuase they are n00bs and wouldnt fight FF cos they are FF 8| lol

We set the turrets to Attack all not in clan becuase sometimes we have been Attacked by greens o_O so this is just in response to these attacks.

And after this you wonder why we PK you :rolleyes:

You want a war you have one.

Pantho
25-01-06, 12:46
could you imagine CMaster as a FF.....

Bugs Gunny
25-01-06, 12:51
I think both sides should fight a war and get this over with.
War is good for business, and you all know where to get those esential performance enhancing drugs from.
Only 2k for a 10min drug like ns, rf, beast.
We'll do batches of 249, but once you need 1000 or more there's a waiting period of a few days.

unreal
25-01-06, 13:08
lol do we care, tbh theres something funny going on anyway, how come you have 2 OPs and you never get attacked by FF?Because FF OPs are always being ninja'd by AD? FF know TFC fight fair, when we have enough on we're there for the fight and not to ninja the map trying to make ourselves look "l33t". FF usually have way more numbers than TFC so half the time they go looking for larger clans like AD.
we have had some good fights with them the last few nites and TFC wernt there becuase they are n00bs and wouldnt fight FF cos they are FFThe last time we went to help After Dark and Resistance (at Ceres Mine I think it was) all that happened was Steben ((ex?)resistance) after attacking TFC members on his Rifle Spy (fiftyfivepence) at Malstrond and got killed for it, switched to his PPU, and kept damage boosting/paraspamming TFC members while we were helping you fight FF at Ceres Mine. As a result, many After Dark and Resistance (our so called allies) turned on us after the fight was over too. I myself were constantly getting zaps from Holy Lightning off allies (since all the enemy had zoned back into the UG). Since then I've only been to a couple of AD OP fights to help out, getting ignored most of the time I might add, the most recent one being the whole zerg at the north of the map with a few TFC/Death Row/couple other random people vs FF. About 5 TFC turned up there, me, Cmaster, Dave, DIS, Psi Tactics and probably someone else.

ohnoez, TFC fight FF, they must be FF alts. Grow the fuck up you spoon.

Ras Klaat
25-01-06, 13:26
lol do we care, tbh theres something funny going on anyway, how come you have 2 OPs and you never get attacked by FF? o_O

I dont speak for the whole clan but you guys are n00bs and think that we are scared of you? lmao :lol:
typical After Dark attitude

We get on fine with allies cos for 3 nites in a row we have had to call allies to help us aginst FF
LMFAO i log off when vega said he was gonna help AD, and if DR leader was on im sure it would have been a different story. i remember Sultan crying and saying that he doesnt want or need help lol.

we have had some good fights with them the last few nites and TFC wernt there becuase they are n00bs and wouldnt fight FF cos they are FF 8| lol
typical After Dark attitude

We set the turrets to Attack all not in clan becuase sometimes we have been Attacked by greens o_O so this is just in response to these attacks.
LMFAO, a "response" from the second you guys took op's you closed them to Pro and you know you did cause you know they would attack you cause you pk them lol.

typical After Dark attitude.

keep it going After Dark, youre on top now but for how long. everyone has to answer to someone eventually, you cant just do what you feel when you feel.

i wonder why, when DR has 3 op's and AD has 13 why is it FF attack DR o_O and take those op's is it cause AD are FF ?
Lay off the crack tbh, just say no.

Pantho
25-01-06, 13:36
So HAVE AD? Actually taken away Pro Ops, as in fullt attacked and taken ?

l8m0n
25-01-06, 13:40
We havent taken your OPs so what are you guys crying about?

Good reply guys, im sittin on vent with some AD guys pissin ourselfs at the "omfg you ally PK, and im going to cry blah blah" stfu, we own the map atm cos we can, its not forever but its for a while till someone stands up to us.

FF put up a good fight now and then a we love it cos "when they want to" they can be good bunch of people to play against, i have more respect for FF than i do for TFC.

We havent hacked your OPs, wernt going to but now your being pussy's and crying about a few guys gettin bored and killing you and then saying it was the whole of AD, we will.

Say sorry to me and we mite not hack them off you n00bs :lol:

CMaster
25-01-06, 13:41
Guys, no flames please. Stop with the "n00bs" and "lamers" etc shouts please.

How do you know they never get attacked by FF? For all you know, we may have fought them off numerous times. As it happens, we haven't, only R2K had ventured as far west as Jankins. Two? Malstrond is CHAOS and we didnrt have McP for 8 hours before it was hacked by allies (the final straw that satarted all this.

Who ever said we thought you were scared of us? However, we do know damn well how to be irritating.

We get on fine with allies cos for 3 nites in a row we have had to call allies to help us aginst FF becuase they have alot more online than us and we have wanteed to give them a good fight, we have had some good fights with them the last few nites and TFC wernt there becuase they are n00bs and wouldnt fight FF cos they are FF

I was asked to help last night. I had neocron issues, and tried to solve them. When I came back and offered to help, I was told to "piss off". In addition, TFC have helped AD multiple times, you just conveniently for your agenda against us forget that. Last time was at Drakkhan/Rockshore/Northstar.

Actually, we'd like to solve this another way. But talking to high ranked AD members just gets worse abuse and accusations that talking to low-ranked ones and there are no officals representing either DRE or TT we can talk to.

Bugs Gunny
25-01-06, 13:45
Lay off the crack tbh, just say no.

Do NOT , i repeat, do NOT lay off drugs, they are good for you !!!!

l8m0n
25-01-06, 13:46
Actually, we'd like to solve this another way. But talking to high ranked AD members just gets worse abuse and accusations that talking to low-ranked ones and there are no officals representing either DRE or TT we can talk to.

You would like to sove this another way even though you post this on the NC forum saying you are saying you want a war?

As i said a few people have attacked you, this is not the clan, if you want to punish us as a clan for a few members getting bored and attackin you then go for it, we as a clan do not ally PK (says in the rules ;) ) so i and other have asked them to stop it but at the end of the day they can do what they want its a game and they pay for it.

heres an idea, tell me the names next time and ill have words and ask why instead of Postin this BS on the Webby :wtf:

Bugs Gunny
25-01-06, 13:49
I think if you're gonna kill allies, do it with flair.

I have my personal opinions on AD and the entire image they are spreading.
I'll keep them to myself before i get accuse of having another fit of tourettes....

Ras Klaat
25-01-06, 14:07
Do NOT , i repeat, do NOT lay off drugs, they are good for you !!!!
:(

As i said a few people have attacked you, this is not the clan, if you want to punish us as a clan for a few members getting bored and attackin you then go for it, we as a clan do not ally PK (says in the rules ;) ) so i and other have asked them to stop it but at the end of the day they can do what they want its a game and they pay for it.

heres an idea, tell me the names next time and ill have words and ask why instead of Postin this BS on the Webby :wtf:
well seeing as it is the same "few people" that attack pro city members that are in your clan over and over again, what good would it do. I know who they are Sultan knows who they are but he doesnt care cause they fight with him for Op's and at the end of the day thats all he cares about.
Even when you sort this mess out with TFC something else will happen as it always does, just a matter of time.
im out of this thread good luck to you ladies.

CMaster
25-01-06, 14:17
You would like to sove this another way even though you post this on the NC forum saying you are saying you want a war?

Find me a member of AD who will actually talk to me then? Cos all I get is "lolz noob" and demands to prove who my alts aren't... There is a significant proportion of the clan, including high-rank members who have clearly been after an excuse for a long time. And no apology for hacking ops off allied faction?I'm sure that just normal AD policy in all honesty...

Foo
25-01-06, 14:26

We get on fine with allies cos for 3 nites in a row we have had to call allies to help us aginst FF becuase they have alot more online than us and we have wanteed to give them a good fight, we have had some good fights with them the last few nites and TFC wernt there becuase they are n00bs and wouldnt fight FF cos they are FF 8| lol

Man do i love to laugh at a brainless kid like yourself , Go back to school little boy . I Can garuntee most of us have been around ALOT longer then you and most of the fuck tards in AD now, AD wasnt like this on nc1 satarn just recently in the last few months. They seem to have recruited all the little kids (Typicaly nub heads like yourself) who think there leet and pro.

CMaster
25-01-06, 14:31
Guys, calm down. Cut the flames...
Edit - for the record, you HAVE hacked our ops - McPherson, which was gained from FF in an admittedly slightly unfair firght (about 7 vs 4) was then taken off us after almost all logged off by AD. THAT was the straw that broke the camels back - the occasioanl ally PK isn't a major problem.

SorkZmok
25-01-06, 14:34
We havent taken your OPs so what are you guys crying about?

Good reply guys, im sittin on vent with some AD guys pissin ourselfs at the "omfg you ally PK, and im going to cry blah blah" stfu, we own the map atm cos we can, its not forever but its for a while till someone stands up to us.

FF put up a good fight now and then a we love it cos "when they want to" they can be good bunch of people to play against, i have more respect for FF than i do for TFC.

We havent hacked your OPs, wernt going to but now your being pussy's and crying about a few guys gettin bored and killing you and then saying it was the whole of AD, we will.

Say sorry to me and we mite not hack them off you n00bs :lol:You are perfectly showing what a pathetic bunch of annoying 1337 kids AD are.

Love it. :)

Preach
25-01-06, 14:46
Oh how chaos inside the city walls reigns supreme once again. Having not been in game for sometime i can only summise that AD have taken control of the map and are struggling for competition. Let the ego's reign supreme.

Bugs Gunny
25-01-06, 14:58
Having kosed the entire server allready, there's nothing more i can add to the discussion, so i'll just sit back and relax.

l8m0n
25-01-06, 15:29
lol some people are gettin upset, all the little kid jokes :lol: love it, im not a kid and i dont have to prove that to you ;)
I was just saying there must be a way to sort this out and DM me and we will talk but everyones replying with "KOS 101010101010" :rolleyes:

I love these forums, most of the people in AD wont go on here and try and talk to you becuase of all the people with "im so fu8king hard on the web" Attitude ;)

Im not gettin into this "ive played this game longer than you, ive got a bigger E-penis than you" etc etc. Ive played this game for a long time and tbh ive never heard of any of you other than Bugs and Cmaster so if you have played the game for a, long time you havent been an active part of it (prob just sittin in the aggies or you app :p )

So Cmaster email me with names etc, i will have words and ill get back to you by the weekend.

And the rest of you, grow up and stop flaming on the forum like a bunch of kids trying to show how big their E-penis is :lol:

Mr Kot
25-01-06, 15:32
tbh theres something funny going on anyway, how come you have 2 OPs and you never get attacked by FF?Nice work, Sherlock. :rolleyes:
Do me a favour, dude.. don't ever apply for a job in the police force :lol:

we have had some good fights with them the last few nites and TFC wernt there becuase they are n00bs and wouldnt fight FF cos they are FF 8| lolProve it. If you're gonna make those accusations, let's have some names.

FF put up a good fight now and then a we love it cos "when they want to" they can be good bunch of people to play against, i have more respect for FF than i do for TFC.Could it be that this is the answer to your first question? Could it be that FF do have a little respect for us as we fight fair and don't exploit? Hell, it's not often we log out a guy by the hacknet term.

So that both sides are clear on this, it would be nice if Lore or some high ranking FF could comment here. If so, perhaps said member of FF may care to confirm or deny whether TFC members are in their clan.

l8m0n
25-01-06, 15:36
Nice work, Sherlock. :rolleyes:
Could it be that this is the answer to your first question? Could it be that FF do have a little respect for us as we fight fair and don't exploit? Hell, it's not often we log out a guy by the hacknet term.

Dont say that we exploit with out facts exploit@neocron.com ;) cos looggin at a term isnt exploiting, i have to go and get tea now and then and im not going to leave my char ingame for nibs like you to sexz0r :p

braydagner
25-01-06, 15:40
btw- are AD takign Pro ops as well then?

yup :rolleyes:

Bugs Gunny
25-01-06, 15:42
*Gunnar Aegirson stretches in his chair at the secret fetish druglaboratories*

Gunnar says:" You know, you guys take life in neocron far too seriously?"

*Gunnar ponders about his words*

He goes on:"SHIT !!! that means i'm not REAL ?????"

braydagner
25-01-06, 15:48
Requirement for joining After Dark (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_complex)

Mr Kot
25-01-06, 15:50
Dont say that we exploit with out facts exploit@neocron.com ;) cos looggin at a term isnt exploitingNice work again, Sherlock. READ the post before jumping to conclusions. I didn't say anyone exploited, just that WE don't. I never said that logging by the term is an exploit, just that WE don't do it much.

l8m0n
25-01-06, 15:52
Some believe that 'God complexes' are "particularly common in arrogant, highly educated, worldly, or powerful people."
Thats cool, nothing rong with being arrogant if im powerful :cool:

/@ Mr Knot, you dont do it much so thats ok, "call off the police guys he doesnt do it alot so nothing to worry about" :wtf:
Double standards? :rolleyes:

Still waiting on that email Cmaster ;)

Ryydmann
25-01-06, 15:53
*Gunnar Aegirson stretches in his chair at the secret fetish druglaboratories*

Gunnar says:" You know, you guys take life in neocron far too seriously?"

*Gunnar ponders about his words*

He goes on:"SHIT !!! that means i'm not REAL ?????"

Yeah guys! It's only a game. Dont take it too seriously or sooner or later you'll have no fun playing nc...And you end up playing with elves :lol:

CMaster
25-01-06, 15:58
l8mon - mailing to WHERE? Also, I have no idea who hacked McP. I can't remember the names of everyone who has given me abuse in DM or alliance latley (and I even suspect some of them may be you - your char names are?)

l8m0n
25-01-06, 16:08
PM in the mail built-in to the forum, ;)

We hacked MCP off FF, they took it from you guys and none of you were online so we hacked it off them after 2 trys, they put up a good fight ;)

Im sure if you guys want it that bad then you can have if back thats why i was saying PM me cos some of the nibs on this forum have got the idea in their head that we want all the OPs on the server, it was your OP we just dont want Anti-city to have it or any other OP on the server, and if that means we have to hack them all we do, all you have to do is ask ;)

braydagner
25-01-06, 16:13
it was your OP we just dont want Anti-city to have it or any other OP on the server

HAHAHAHAHA

Well then, what about the AD spamming Alliance saying we took it off of them, that it is rightfully theirs, and that they will have it back...seems convenient that FF took it only for AD to...NOW who has the FF alts, hmm? 8|

And btw, my chars are Psi Tactics, Artimus Dagner, The Man Himself, and Mobile Haxor, so no accusing ME of having FF alts plz. I've looked at your profile, l8m0n, you only have 3 listed characters...maybe one is in FF?

Riddle
25-01-06, 16:15
Well tbh i am amazed at the arrogance of the AD representative in this thread and the resorting to flames of you Nib etc. etc. *Yawn.... :rolleyes:

CMaster
25-01-06, 16:15
Hmm? So between the hours of say 3 am GMT and 8 AM GMT on the day of this thread starting McP changed hands twice? Possible, but I doubt it. The actual ownership isnt that imporant - holding onto a lab and factory is useful for our tradeskillers, but its the principal - we will not stand for these bully-boy tactics and the "friends when we need to cry for help, n00bs to be killed the rest of the time attitude that AD holds towards the other pro-city clans.

l8m0n
25-01-06, 16:16
HAHAHAHAHA

Well then, what about the AD spamming Alliance saying we took it off of them, that it is rightfully theirs, and that they will have it back...seems convenient that FF took it only for AD to...NOW who has the FF alts, hmm? 8|

And btw, my chars are Psi Tactics, Artimus Dagner, The Man Himself, and Mobile Haxor, so no accusing ME of having FF alts plz. I've looked at your profile, l8m0n, you only have 3 listed characters...maybe one is in FF?

lol i was waiting for someone to say that, my other char is lemons, didnt think i needed to put that in becuase its my name :rolleyes:

And we did take it off FF i was there was a great fight, we were outnumberd and the only reason we got it was becuase we had 4 hacknet chars and they had 2, really good fight in the OP and in HN, if you keep crying about it we wont give it back, cos tbh your really starting to act like a kid and dont think your old enough to own your own place yet ;)

braydagner
25-01-06, 16:20
Well, lets assume for a moment that McP is yours and that you rightfully own it...TFC fought for months and months over Krupp. We fought against FF, Phoenix, DoY, R2K, etc. but we never gave up and always got it back. It became out Meca, if you will, so wouldn't you say that op is rightfully ours if McP is rightfully yours?

...off to work now. Be back in 6 hours.

CMaster
25-01-06, 16:21
AD have held McP perfetly legitamatley for weeks before now having taken it off FF. However, this monday night they lost it to FF and we go take it.
THere is a torrent of abuyse about how it is rightfully AD's op and how they will take it off us and sex our children and get carbonite to ban us (I exagerate, but you get the gist) and such on alliance. AD members turn up at the op and para/db etc while TG snipers roam the zone... 5 hours through the night when the server has pretty much all logged off, its changed ahnds in a "good" fight twice? Possible, but I doubt it. We don't want "giving it bacK" we'll go take territory off TG and the treachorous mercs. What we want is a change in AD attitude and behaviour. To know that when we DO take territory it wont mysteriously become part of an "allied" clans territory the following morning.

l8m0n
25-01-06, 16:23
if you going to be like then its a Black Cartel OP cos they had it ages ago, ohh wait its a NCCC OP cos they had it, wait its noones OP, its just Ours at the moment, it was yours till FF hacked it, then it was theirs till we hacked it now its ours till somone else hacks it ;)

And Cmaster, play one nite and watch how the map changes, FF and AD have alot of active members on 11pm+ gmt ;)

CMaster
25-01-06, 16:24
if you going to be like then its a Black Cartel OP cos they had it ages ago, ohh wait its a NCCC OP cos they had it, wait its noones OP, its just Ours at the moment, it was yours till FF hacked it, then it was theirs till we hacked it now its ours till somone else hacks it ;)

Agreed, but that ISNT the attitude a lot of AD were giving on alliance on monday night...

unreal
25-01-06, 16:49
TFC fighting FF for McPherson, although we had 3 or maybe 4 more than them, FF dead, layer down, PPU teleports out and probably logs off. I think the logs of what was said afterwards explains it all:

CLAN> INFO : Outpost McPherson Factory occupied. Security systems online.
ALLIANCE> Esco : WOW TFC
ALLIANCE> Esco : GG
ALLIANCE> Esco : G FUCKIN G TFC
ALLIANCE> VegaH : everytime there is a fair number fight with FF they get **********
ALLIANCE> Esco : AND THEN TFC STEALS OUR OP LOL
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : erm
ALLIANCE> VegaH : what?
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : we fought FF for it?
ALLIANCE> Dangermouse : lol
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : I offered help earlier
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : but was effectivey told "STFU noob"
ALLIANCE> Mockmock : lol
ALLIANCE> Esco : right that's why we just killed 15 of them
ALLIANCE> Esco : and there was 11 on
ALLIANCE> Esco : so who exactly was fighting you at mc pherson
ALLIANCE> Esco : not ff
ALLIANCE> Esco : you fuckin noob
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : ERM
ALLIANCE> Esco : ERM
ALLIANCE> Esco : lol
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : the FF corpses on the floor tell a differnt story
ALLIANCE> Mockmock : When was this fight ?
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : in the last 2 minutes or so
ALLIANCE> Esco : ok right
ALLIANCE> Esco : bull shit
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : they only brought 4
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : which was a little odd
ALLIANCE> Mockmock : they got beat at emmerson and all logged off
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : lol
ALLIANCE> Esco : we will take what is ours
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : lol
ALLIANCE> Van C : Cmuster....that means the whole map tbh
ALLIANCE> Esco : you guys got hack net figured out i see :)
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : with volvo on, theres only one way to do HN...
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : log off
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : :P
ALLIANCE> Average Joe : lol
ALLIANCE> Warbotxofdoom : FF SCUM!!!
ALLIANCE> wtR the Feared : u take mc from us while they were fighitng?
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : took McP from FF
ALLIANCE> Average Joe : c
ALLIANCE> Average Joe : they need an excuse
ALLIANCE> Average Joe : to fight more people
ALLIANCE> Average Joe : pointless to argue
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : I know
ALLIANCE> wtR the Feared : my guys are tellin me u guys jerked off in background and took op under our noses
ALLIANCE> Esco : we dont believe you killed ff
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : believe me, the amount of BS I get in DM from AD
ALLIANCE> Esco : cause we did
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : well
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : we killed a few FF of our own
ALLIANCE> wtR the Feared : well cmuster your side isnt looking to good seeing that u wouldnt help agaisnt ff earlier
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : wtR
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : I offered to
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : and was told to STFU
ALLIANCE> wtR the Feared : so let me get this straight u killed a few ff and ad/death row killed lets see 14
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : I had to reinstall NC after talking to Weru
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : and when I get back
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : I am told you dont want my help
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : so we went off to find our own fight
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : and did
ALLIANCE> wtR the Feared : fatal
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : and we off finding another ones somewhere differnt now
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : I had to reinstall NC after talking to Weru
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : and when I get back
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : I am told you dont want my help
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : so we went off to find our own fight
ALLIANCE> Esco : fatal
ALLIANCE> wtR the Feared : fatal
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : yah
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : whatever
ALLIANCE> Mrknast : for me that looks like its best to NOT help AD so u wont get trouble more as it is already ....O_o
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : just hack allied ops and kill allies if you are so keen
ALLIANCE> wtR the Feared : i respect people who help us
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : stop fishing for an excuse
ALLIANCE> John Crichton : i think there justt keen to kick your ass
ALLIANCE> Tiab : Why help someone that will shoot you in the back first chance they get?
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : hmm
ALLIANCE> Stupid Name : kos!
ALLIANCE> wtR the Feared : 1 chaos showed up which i apreciate and death row helped alot
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : I remember helping you a couple of nights ago
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : Drakkhan, Chester, Rockshore
ALLIANCE> Esco : i dont understand how you can say you fought for that op
ALLIANCE> Esco : when we killed all the ff online at emmerson
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : cos some FF showed up and died?
ALLIANCE> Esco : twice
ALLIANCE> Esco : not once all of them but twice
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : whatever
ALLIANCE> Esco : dog tags?
ALLIANCE> Mrknast : well u should glad that this op is pro again instead of moaning that they took it of u ... beside that the op was F before
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : either prove your assholes and hack mcp
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : or stfu
ALLIANCE> Average Joe : what nib picks up tags?
ALLIANCE> Esco : dog tags
ALLIANCE> Average Joe : if i picked up the tags of all my kills
ALLIANCE> Average Joe : i would be so overloaded
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : I'm not listening to your BS any more - I dont grab tags
ALLIANCE> Cmuster : never have
ALLIANCE> Stupid Name : lol your all a bunch off noobs tbh
This is what it all boils down to:
After Dark go fighting FF, which TFC knows nothing about because it's not like After Dark say anything on Alliance unless they want help. TFC go to McPherson, hack the layer, four or five FF come out, they get owned, TFC take the OP. Then After Dark say we stole it from them, even though it belonged to FF, since they think that ALL of FF were at one place.

After that, a few R2K turned up, and kurai was there stealth whoring around with his Silent Hunter. The only dogtags I picked up there was Tyler Durdons. :)

A while later, while only one or two TFC are on, Layer 1 of McPherson goes down; it's AD ninja'ing it off us in the early morning. That's what pissed us off the most. The whole "TFC are FF alts ohnoez omgwtfbbq" crap is tiresome now. If you want to kill us, kill us, instead of arse shagging each other and trying to make up excuses.

Apart from some gay After Dark droner in Plaza 2 before christmas, I haven't had any problems with After Dark, well, except for the day when Ironhead spawned a load of Vandals at Jeriko, and AD said we were FF then too.

Cut the crap, TFC don't want to run around killing allies. We want to kill hostiles. Let's all smoke weed and play with our homegirls.

Edit: Those colours look rather nasty, and for some reason there seems to be a load of spaces being added before "ALLIANCE>", meh.

l8m0n
25-01-06, 17:07
so you have some code from the game ( that i do not belive is real cos esco doesnt speak english very well let alone type it very well o_O )

This is only your side of what happend, tbh unless i see a screeny of AD hacking it of TFC i dont belive it cos i was on and it was FF.

Ive logged on a seen a warning in clan chat saying our OPs being hacked, zone to the UG go up and see one name in local and search it on the city com and its a TFC! lol happend a few times, prob just for fun messin around when your bored but stuff like that pisses us off so thats why certain members of AD PK TFC cos some of you hack layers on Our OPs when your bored.

Dont say im liein cos unlike you i have screenys to back up my story ;)

Bugs Gunny
25-01-06, 17:15
The way a certain person writes in the conversation makes the entire clan look like a mentaly challenged bunch of underaged cyberwankers.

But anyway, i realy realy don't get this fascination with holding ops, claiming ownership and the whole opfight itself. I've been to a few in the last month.
It's about as far from PVP these days as getting a frozen dinner from the fridge is from eating at a 3 star michelin restaurant.

The total boredom of waiting for people to get ready with all their stuff, then going to the op, do the usual aoeing of the ug and then the massive paraspamming and monkfest, i've found nothing new to be going on besides the total absence of pes, spies and tanks. And the whole "let's lock the op so they can't get it back for 12 hours" thing is starting to get realy sad.

unreal
25-01-06, 17:28
Couldn't really care less if you "believe" it or not. I have no reason to put words in peoples mouths, whereas AD always do. Obviously someone else must have been using Esco's account at the time if he can't speak english well?

Obviously there are two sides to this. One is bullshit, ie, AD's "omg TFC stole it off AD because they're FF alts omg ohnoez I'm gonna poo myself", and the other is truth. I simply copied/pasted everything that was said on ALLIANCE before I logged off, whether you believe it or not is your own choice.

A few random TFC have gone round hacking layer 1 of some of your OPs since you stole McPherson off us. If they're running through a sector which just so happens to be an AD OP, they might as well hack layer 1 so you all stop what you're doing and go waste your time. Having to constantly respond to the same old FF remarks and shit does get rather boring.

l8m0n
25-01-06, 17:33
A few random TFC have gone round hacking layer 1 of some of your OPs since you stole McPherson off us. If they're running through a sector which just so happens to be an AD OP, they might as well hack layer 1 so you all stop what you're doing and go waste your time.

:rolleyes: you hacked layers before we took MCP off FF ;)

And you have just said that your clan does hack layers on ally OPs and wonder why we PK you :rolleyes: lol double standards again cos you cant cry about gettin PKed when you start it by attack our OPs :lol:

Clobber
25-01-06, 17:34
Funny thread :lol:

CMaster
25-01-06, 18:42
And Cmaster, play one nite and watch how the map changes, FF and AD have alot of active members on 11pm+ gmt ;)

Yep, it sure does. It doesn normally change much after 3 am GMT+, especially after almost all of AD and FF HAVE logged off. I could provide that same quote as unreal by the way (Well, with a lot more trade/clan spam I CAB to edit out), its in my console.log as well. BUt I suppose you wouldn't believe that either, so I shan't bother...
The only time to the best of my knowledge that we have gone around haking layers off AD ops is this week, which is on my orders as part of our campaign to annoy the hell out of you (among other things).
Oh yeah, and I have fraps of the fight, if anyone really doubts it (only about 20 seconds mind, and I suppose I can't prove when it was).

And erm yeah, this has turned into the accusation/counter accusation thread I tried to avoid. Ah well.

cRazy-
25-01-06, 18:52
lol Terra is *so* going all to shit.

AD are basically all the ego's on Terra in one clan, they congragate around, first it was Resistance, once that died all the active ones went to afterdark, when or if After dark dies they will all probably go to that Death row clan, and if or when that dies another old school ego-stroking vet will appear and form a new clan which everyone will flock too.

Thats the way its worked for many years with a lot of people.

Spermy
25-01-06, 19:05
lol Terra is *so* going all to shit.

AD are basically all the ego's on Terra in one clan, they congragate around, first it was Resistance, once that died all the active ones went to afterdark, when or if After dark dies they will all probably go to that Death row clan, and if or when that dies another old school ego-stroking vet will appear and form a new clan which everyone will flock too.

Thats the way its worked for many years with a lot of people.

Quoted for the truth.

After dark. Yer a bunch of wankers. Nuff said. It's pretty much proven that you are quite possibly the most annoying group on the server. As for evidence? Who needs it. You know it. I know it. Everyone does.

"because I can" is a fantastic excuse :rolleyes: Just remember there's other things people can do, "because they can".

kurai
25-01-06, 19:14
if you going to be like then its a Black Cartel OP cos they had it ages ago, ohh wait its a NCCC OP cos they had it, wait its noones OP, its just Ours at the moment, it was yours till FF hacked it, then it was theirs till we hacked it now its ours till somone else hacks it ;)If we are going to play the history game then, on Pluto, McPherson used to be Spirit clan's home OP.

I DEMANDZ0RS IT BAEK !!q11Q :D

(Even though Spirit is now pretty much back to being my old OneManClan ;))

And, for the record ... if I can't find a decent looking fight, or a group of raiders to harrass then I have a habit of picking a Pro OP and hacking a layer to provoke a response and provide some targets. You'd be amazed the number of times other unrelated groups wandering by get dragged into the shit I stir up with no idea why or what happened :lol:

(Crazy and Unreal have recent first hand experience of the results of this)

The moral of this story ... don't always assume that you know who hacked a layer unless you are there *as it happens*.

unreal
25-01-06, 19:20
:rolleyes: you hacked layers before we took MCP off FF ;) Errr... no?
And you have just said that your clan does hack layers on ally OPs and wonder why we PK you :rolleyes: lol double standards again cos you cant cry about gettin PKed when you start it by attack our OPs :lol:Trying to spin my words around won't really make any difference here... I said random TFC clan members randomly hacked the first layer of AD OPs (note: After Dark, not random allies) AFTER you stole McPherson off us, and "members" is probably an exaggeration. Only one of our clan members was running through the wastelands and said something like "I'll hack the first layer of this AD OP to piss them off". There hasn't been a single case of TFC hacking an AD OP before then. TFC have never "attacked" any AD OPs.

Clobber
25-01-06, 19:31
If was down to me TFC, Death Row, SXR, Ragnarok, Chaos would have all been kos a long time ago. Its just a game, the more people I have to kill the better.

As for all this OP setting bollocks and turrets killing you shit, you should blame the pro city people who come to op fights and try attack us in ug's eg blood titans. Is it that hard to understand why they might be locked.

eLcHi
25-01-06, 19:34
And the whole "let's lock the op so they can't get it back for 12 hours" thing is starting to get realy sad.

Quoted for truth !

As for the rest ... lol, Pro is funneh :D

And TFC is not FF ! As far as i know :-)

Besides i dont like the fact that AD is taking like the whole map ... give the other Pro-Clans a chance ffs

The last days we hacked a lot of AD ops even when they did not have numbers on simply because they do the same to us later in the night ... most people are pissed.

And usually FF doesn`t try to take the whole map, i mean, what`s the point ?

Cycrow, Tezla, Deveraux, Shirkan, Foster, Ceres and Grant are considered our core ops ... somehow Gabanium and Hawkins are considered core ops as well but personally i can`t see a reason for this. Those ops will be taken back usually. Maybe one or two extra.

Maybe you should discuss what clan considers which ops their "core" ops ? So AD doesnt have to take the whole map.

npinchot
25-01-06, 20:38
Quoted for truth !

As for the rest ... lol, Pro is funneh :D

And TFC is not FF ! As far as i know :-)

Besides i dont like the fact that AD is taking like the whole map ... give the other Pro-Clans a chance ffs

The last days we hacked a lot of AD ops even when they did not have numbers on simply because they do the same to us later in the night ... most people are pissed.

And usually FF doesn`t try to take the whole map, i mean, what`s the point ?

Cycrow, Tezla, Deveraux, Shirkan, Foster, Ceres and Grant are considered our core ops ... somehow Gabanium and Hawkins are considered core ops as well but personally i can`t see a reason for this. Those ops will be taken back usually. Maybe one or two extra.

Maybe you should discuss what clan considers which ops their "core" ops ? So AD doesnt have to take the whole map.

Last night you attacked us at Hawkins and lost big time. We go start hackin an op of yours, then you all log off and then the 1 guy in your clan who didn't log off cries ninja on OOC. [ edited ]You should change your concept what is core ops. We will help you :)

l8m0n
25-01-06, 21:31
After dark. Yer a bunch of wankers. Nuff said. It's pretty much proven that you are quite possibly the most annoying group on the server.

lmao big words :lol:

Well i havent ally PKed but now i just mite, cos well ive found out why the AD that PK allies do it, you all are a bunch of carebears, we own the map atm, not the first clan to do so and not the last its just our turn cos we are the strongest, thats life get over it or do one :lol:

Foo
25-01-06, 22:15

Well i havent ally PKed but now i just mite, cos well ive found out why the AD that PK allies do it, you all are a bunch of carebears, we own the map atm, not the first clan to do so and not the last its just our turn cos we are the strongest, thats life get over it or do one :lol:

your just a wanna be PERIOD.

l8m0n
25-01-06, 22:34
lol well tonite we have seen TFC in an OP fight and they are shit, we had 3 guys and we owned you 3 times :lol:

And for the record you wanted the war and you attacked us first, now say good bye to MCP :cool:

unreal
25-01-06, 23:06
lol, For today, there's no doubts there. Hardly any heals were landed, too disorganised.

braydagner
25-01-06, 23:16
It was only twice, tbh

CMaster
26-01-06, 01:49
And for the record you wanted the war and you attacked us first, now say good bye to MCP :cool:

Ohnoz! Just like you did before! How will we ever live without our egoboosting stain on the map! Attacked first? NO, just fed up of being pushed around.

Riddle
26-01-06, 10:54
Personally I enjoy the fights not the ownership of ops. If we lose, we lose, who the hell cares i'm their for the fight!

No excuses from me, we lost but we won't always :D

unreal
26-01-06, 12:31
One thing to note though, AD are used to targetting greens, TFC aren't. ;) The slow typewriter style of targetting usernames/whatever in this game didn't help the situation either. Hopefully there'll be some NeoFrag coming up soon, but it's rare that we get over 2/3 of the clan on at once.

l8m0n
26-01-06, 13:03
One thing to note though, AD are used to targetting greens, TFC aren't. ;) The slow typewriter style of targetting usernames/whatever in this game didn't help the situation either. Hopefully there'll be some NeoFrag coming up soon, but it's rare that we get over 2/3 of the clan on at once.
"sighs" called teaming up makes it easyier, yeh stay in NF till you get some skills then come back :lol:

unreal
26-01-06, 13:14
"sighs" called teaming up makes it easyier, yeh stay in NF till you get some skills then come back :lol:Not even gonna make another reply, I'll just get some childish response. :)

Bugs Gunny
26-01-06, 14:30
Ok kids, who wants a cookie?

Brammers
26-01-06, 14:34

Better still pass the popcorn.

unreal
26-01-06, 15:02
Paying 20nc for a pack of chocolate chip ones Gunnar. :)

Apshai
26-01-06, 19:12
The only dogtags I picked up there was Tyler Durdons. :)

well ... afaik his clanmates call him "klitdiesalot" :rolleyes:

npinchot
26-01-06, 19:47
no cookies but how much for 20x krinak mushroom or whatever it's called. the psi one. i need drugs sell me some.

cRazy-
27-01-06, 00:03
fetish dont do rare drugs, only black dragon drugs.

ps: Yes im the FETISH public relations officer*

* may not be true.

Scaramanga
28-01-06, 02:24
I remember something along these lines happening whne i was in 101st in CM a while back.

They'd lose an OP or two whilst noone was online (they had afew) and when people where back it was assumed that the current occupying clan was the taker. Not often the actual case as ; enemy takes op and neutral or allied takes OP from enemy. This did lead to conflicts with allies/neutrals.

Fuck knows how to solve it as there isnt a log to say who did take the OP from you.

Ryydmann
28-01-06, 23:24
I remember something along these lines happening whne i was in 101st in CM a while back.

They'd lose an OP or two whilst noone was online (they had afew) and when people where back it was assumed that the current occupying clan was the taker. Not often the actual case as ; enemy takes op and neutral or allied takes OP from enemy. This did lead to conflicts with allies/neutrals.

Fuck knows how to solve it as there isnt a log to say who did take the OP from you.

Maybe send an email to clan leader and sort it out??

Spermy
29-01-06, 13:16

My alts.

Phayse
Phyre
Boobchoob.

Enjoy. I think there's enough people who'll tell you I'm anything but.

BTW, you most certainly won't be the last. You don't pay enough attention to whats going on around you, or you'd know summats up.

npinchot
30-01-06, 19:22
I heard you no longer want to be at war with us. So what's the deal. War or no?

CMaster
30-01-06, 19:46
I'm told no, too.
Guess I'll live with it, although I give it two days before I start getting DMed streams on nonsensical abuse again.

Riddle
30-01-06, 20:21
There was a resolution to this afaik or the beginnings of such when AD met TFC in PP3 the other night. We shall see how this unfolds :angel:

SorkZmok
30-01-06, 23:33
I'm told no, too.
Guess I'll live with it, although I give it two days before I start getting DMed streams on nonsensical abuse again.
Actually, i'd just screenshot every damn DM i'd ever get, then black out the names and just put them all together into my sig.
No names told and yet everyone would know what a bunch of childish fucktards is responsible for it. :)

Oh the joy.

RogerRamjet
31-01-06, 13:59
Ahh i love this shit.

For almost a year and a half i defended scathing attacks directed at pro-city, saying they were a bunch of mindless, allie PKing fuckwits. Now i realise how pointlessly i acted. No matter how many times you help defend their OP, help em raid cycrow, or beat em in Plaza 2, as soon as they feel the need they'll turn around, PK you in the back then get a huge boner and spaff their pants all over alliance and OOC chat.

When it comes down to it, the clans who start it cant take it, and soon ask to put a stop to it (as was my experience in NC-Elite and UnforgiveN). Just remember, when the shit hits the fan, your base support of allies will fall from underneath you (as it did in NC-Elite when DarK, FF and Paradox ran around together). At the time we could have used the support of SoldierZ, but it didnt happen due to past incidents. The clan eventually got sick and cracked. Quite frankly its in the past now, i couldnt give a shit.

As lemon said, AD arent the first and last pro city clans that'll own a chunk of the map. But look at FF(GEF for a bit) and R2K, a constant presence since the start of NC1 and NC2 no doubt. Why? They dont act like tossers towards their allies, thats why.

Pantho
31-01-06, 15:56
Well said tbh... O_o

solling
31-01-06, 16:00
none of the city clans if FF alts tbh i decide where and whom we attack and mostley unless we have beeen ninjaed its the people with most online

(i am not a city alt btw)

Spermy
31-01-06, 16:03
Ahh i love this shit.

For almost a year and a half i defended scathing attacks directed at pro-city, saying they were a bunch of mindless, allie PKing fuckwits. Now i realise how pointlessly i acted. No matter how many times you help defend their OP, help em raid cycrow, or beat em in Plaza 2, as soon as they feel the need they'll turn around, PK you in the back then get a huge boner and spaff their pants all over alliance and OOC chat.

When it comes down to it, the clans who start it cant take it, and soon ask to put a stop to it (as was my experience in NC-Elite and UnforgiveN). Just remember, when the shit hits the fan, your base support of allies will fall from underneath you (as it did in NC-Elite when DarK, FF and Paradox ran around together). At the time we could have used the support of SoldierZ, but it didnt happen due to past incidents. The clan eventually got sick and cracked. Quite frankly its in the past now, i couldnt give a shit.

As lemon said, AD arent the first and last pro city clans that'll own a chunk of the map. But look at FF(GEF for a bit) and R2K, a constant presence since the start of NC1 and NC2 no doubt. Why? They dont act like tossers towards their allies, thats why.

Join us!

Selendor
31-01-06, 16:16
I've been Pro-City since the start of Neocron 1, and I find it interesting from a roleplaying point of view that the stable Neocron City factions are much more volatile than the supposedly violent and disloyal DoY factions which jumped ship from Neocron after the nuclear strike.

Realistically it comes down to more runners actually being in Neocron rather than the ghost town of DoY, hence more potential conflict, and also, grudgingly, a better core set of leaders than I have seen with Pro City.

What you see is that when a Pro city clan gets to a certain size (ie can hold ops and challenge DoY clans), it attracts a certain set of players who on the one side are excellent Op fighters, but on the other side are very hard to control away from the war.

The only solution to this is a very moral minded core leadership in a pro-city clan, something I haven't actually seen since Neocron 1 - the only exceptions being the moral clans which exist now that never grow large enough to compete. A tricky conundrum to be sure.

Bugs Gunny
31-01-06, 16:54
You don't have to "control" the warrior class, they cannot be controlled.
You just give them a united goal, something to do, because you know that when they get bored they'll start slaughtering innocents for thrills.

RogerRamjet
31-01-06, 18:28
Join us!

lol, maybe, but atm im out of the big clan loop. Too much shit goes on like smacktalking, allied killing, and most recently, pathetic account hacking (not SSX obviously, lol).

npinchot
31-01-06, 18:36
I'm told no, too.
if you wanna still be at war with us go for it. defect from your clan and fight us on your own if you hate us that much. if it will help i can send you some DMs about apple pie. have you ever tried mcdonalds apple pie with caramel i heard they are good. I CANT HEAR YOU BK BROILA.

RogerRamjet
01-02-06, 00:18
Wow Cmaster, looks you didnt even go a few hours without non sensical abuse.

Point proven.

yavimaya
01-02-06, 08:24

I know im very late on this, but....

The fact is AD basically encourage ally PK'ing.

Ever heard of the saying 2 wrongs dont make a right?
Well they do in the sense that if you let them get away with it the first time without punishment, the second time it is not a "wrong", you are encouraging it.

If AD really didnt like thier clan ally PK'ing, and didnt thrive on the bad name it has gotten, then they would simply kick the guilty parties out of the clan, they have numbers enough to not grasp onto every last player.

l8m0n
01-02-06, 10:56
lol your right you are late on this one, we have sorted out the problem and people like you bringing it back up again will only start more problems, so plz keep comments like that to yourself ;)

/@ Mods plz lock this the in-game "war" has been sorted out kthx ;)

RogerRamjet
01-02-06, 13:37
Bringing it back up?

How can we forget youre a bunch of cunts that quickly? o_O

yavimaya
02-02-06, 04:09
How am i brining it back up?

When i first saw this topic yesterday there were 5 pages, by the time i finished typing and my post went through, later on, there was another 2 pages added to that.
Seems alot like a dead topic to me.....

braydagner
02-02-06, 06:18
yea, someone lock this. no need to stir things up again (especially when those people aren't in either clan)

Spermy
02-02-06, 12:07
They still have a right to comment on whats going on in thier city.

RogerRamjet
02-02-06, 14:48
They still have a right to comment on whats going on in thier city.

I thought it was After Darks city :rolleyes:

Clobber
02-02-06, 17:05
[ edited ]

Bugs Gunny
02-02-06, 17:26
[ edited ]

[ edited ]

Lodar
02-02-06, 17:35
I think the point of this thread has long been exhausted.

Closed.