PDA

View Full Version : Faction Objectives

ZoVoS
24-01-06, 14:28
Faction Objectives

The Event Team and Ceres Project have launched some pilot projects we call Faction Objectives. These are basically tasks that the members of a faction have to solve to give the faction some kind of advantage, to avert a disadvantage or to make a certain decision. Each possible result of a Faction Objective will also have a direct impact on the storyline.

The communication within your faction is crucial for these tasks to be solved successfully. Faction assistants and council members, clan leaders and faction masters should be aware of their responsibility to find out what their faction has to do and to inform and motivate all other faction members. If the faction communication fails, your FOs will most likely fail, too.

The first two FOs we launched were for NExT and BD, they rest in your hands now. Good luck!

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet

Bugs Gunny
24-01-06, 14:34
I can't tell you too much about the black dragon one, but I'll just say that by being CL of the largest BD clan and also being the elected official i got 30 votes in :angel:

Brammers
24-01-06, 14:48
Ello, interesting...

So what are BD and NeXT upto then?

ZoVoS
24-01-06, 14:50
Ello, interesting...

So what are BD and NeXT upto then?

if bugs is involved. i think ill be stearing well clear =]

Riddle
24-01-06, 15:14
I will be watching this interesting development hopefully will breath some more life back in to the evolving NC we all play!

As for BD and Next hmmmm...

giga191
24-01-06, 16:22
if bugs is involved. i think ill be stearing well clear =] i think i'll be very involved :lol: :cool:

ZoVoS
25-01-06, 05:32
i realy REALY hope next are bringing out some next only vhc's =]

Brammers
25-01-06, 11:15
Well every NExT runner is keeping quiet about it.

Right time to fish out that secret love diary of Cmaster and Craig Diggers...erm did I say that out loud? :p

SorkZmok
25-01-06, 11:31
Anyone want some drugs? I swear, they're good!

Best thing i just went BD when this came up. :)

Bugs Gunny
25-01-06, 12:48
Hey, what can i say, it's good to be a criminal.

Let me pull this from the official neocron description on bd :

"Can you refuse our offer?” Where man goes you will find those of ill repute, the people outside of the law. Men and women who create their own society within society. They follow their own rules, answer only to themselves. The Black Dragon Clan is just this, a society of its own within Neocron.

The Black Dragons control the illegal drug market in Neocron, dealing in anything from over the counter products to black market goods. They also control parts of the real estate market. Some consider them just as ruthless in both areas of business. They are dangerous businessmen who do not hesitate to eliminate any competition or tenant that gets out of line.

I think Black dragon has been too "soft", which lead to most people thinking we were nothing but petty thieves and smalltime dealers.
No, we are a family based enterprise which deals in performance enhancing and entertainment substances. We've been visiting tenants in pp3, who weren't paying up since they thought they'd be safe in the city now that BD moved to the dome. Black dragon needs to show their strength and make other factions respect us again. Not for our morals or business practices, but for the results we achieve.
And on top of that i'm sick of living in the dome. We are selling thousands of drugs at a 130% margin and we live with RATS?????
Screw that. I want to move to the old jailhouse or back to pepper park. We spent enough money on buying and renovating the jailhouse, for what?
If we're gonna be selling our goods in both cities we need two places to stockpile and produce them, cuz honestly i have no faith in the anarchy breed labs in the wastes. Last night i popped a redflash and i was chewing a filthy hair......

BUY OR DIE, is the only way to make the market grow, once they're hooked they'll come ask for more.

Pantho
25-01-06, 13:01
BD Inside the city would be intresting i suppose :rolleyes: (Not hard to find anti;s to kill then ^^)

Although, i have heard from the next (All my alts are next ^^) But i aint at librety to say.

Bugs Gunny
25-01-06, 13:09
I have just stated my dream and vision for BD, not what the meeting of the families was about, that was just about politics and stuff.
Rather boring stuff i think.

It involved who would be the new butler for the Alecto family after the last one got shot by a drunk guest etc... Nothing major.

CMaster
25-01-06, 13:28
I believe the NEXT objective is proceeding smoothly, but I've been unable to get a holdof drakostarr.

Pantho
25-01-06, 13:31
I think i now what it is, i mean i am next and i aint sure ^^ if its what i think it is, i cant get it to work, so ill jsut grab some1 on faction chat tonight

CMaster
25-01-06, 13:32
StockX only works between 0900 and 2000 Neocron time, and you can only trade a maximum of 500 shares per day.

Pantho
25-01-06, 13:35
Thanx, dunno which ones to get, :p , but ill check tonight and buy 500 one, then 500 of other tonight, :D thx Cmaster

Brammers
25-01-06, 13:50
*Starts to watch StockX closely*

Bugs Gunny
25-01-06, 13:52
Wtf? Are they planning a hostile takeover of other companies then?
I got chars in next, but i haven't bothered reading the mails yet, been too bussy pvping and poking clannies.

ZoVoS
25-01-06, 16:00
tipical i moved my bloody next runner into dimond realestate (my barter'er)