PDA

View Full Version : Please, offer a credit option..

Militaryman
24-01-06, 06:14
I really do hate having to pay 16$ for a 9$ a month subscription, Pay By Cash is making a hell of alot of money by forcing me and other users to pay through that system.

I'd much rather be using my debit card.. or at the very least a credit card or Paypal.

Just my thoughts on it.

IceStorm
24-01-06, 07:36
Set up a standalone C2P account using your bank checking account, then use that to pay for NC. Works fine for me so far.

Jake Cutter
24-01-06, 07:54
Many people flat out REFUSE to allow direct access to their checking account, and I don't blame them one bit.

I sincerely hope KK is evaluating other means of accepting payments for Neocron...because it seems the present methods are driving current customers from the game, and keeping potential ones away as well.

Militaryman
24-01-06, 09:07
Doing that still incur's an extra charge of about 50% more then the original cost.. which is more then even the "expensive" games are considered.

IceStorm
24-01-06, 09:34
Doing that still incur's an extra charge of about 50% more then the original cost..What are you talking about? I pay ~52 USD for six months of game play (I'm on the 6 month plan for each account). It fluctuates depending on what the Euro:USD ratio is, but other than that there are no extra fees assessed if you use a checking account to fund a standalone C2P account.

That's the whole reason I use my checking account instead of a credit card. Even if you use a credit card with C2P, the fee assessed for a standalone account are 3% per transaction, not the 77% you're accusing PBC of charging.

No one's forcing you to use PBC. I'm in the USA and have been using C2P since WorldPay as a payment option was dropped. The only problem I've ever had with C2P was getting them to recognize a payment method - both of the credit cards I use rejected C2P's micropayment attempts, so I switched to a checking account. It's been smooth sailing since.

Castoff
24-01-06, 10:16
Many people flat out REFUSE to allow direct access to their checking account, and I don't blame them one bit.

I sincerely hope KK is evaluating other means of accepting payments for Neocron...because it seems the present methods are driving current customers from the game, and keeping potential ones away as well.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I am one of the current members being driven away due to Click2Pay.
Sorry, I refuse to give any online company my Checking account to mess with. My account was just fine with C2P till I had to renew my Credit Cards Expiry date. Now it is a total disaster. My account runs out on the 6th of Feb.2006.
That means no NC for me. I refuse to pay 2 times the amount of cash to play this game. :confused: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

rob444
24-01-06, 14:00
Let's start a Save-Castoff campaign!

I'm serious ;)