PDA

View Full Version : Tech Support Question

Zheo
23-01-06, 09:29
Hello folks,

Lets say you email tech support and they reply, you swap a few emails, then they stop, you wait a week and contact Support watch, wait another week and get nothing... where do you go from there, I mean I have Reakktor's address but I really don't want learn german, go to germany and ask them in person because I don't really have the time/money for that...

ZoVoS
23-01-06, 12:08
Hello folks,

Lets say you email tech support and they reply, you swap a few emails, then they stop, you wait a week and contact Support watch, wait another week and get nothing... where do you go from there, I mean I have Reakktor's address but I really don't want learn german, go to germany and ask them in person because I don't really have the time/money for that...

u ask nid to chase up ur ticket number for u

LeoPump
23-01-06, 12:56
Hello folks,

yeah! Go to their HQ ;P

...I live in Germany.. And, when u want to get personal Support or telephone Support in Germany.. lol

Answear from KK:
No telephone Support, only E-Mail Support! :rolleyes:

Thus you have to wait till someone answer.

SoLoNg...
Leo