PDA

View Full Version : grenade issue

optiplex
23-01-06, 07:17
there are weapons in the game that no one uses anymore, like for instance grenades. i mean their kinda useless pvp semi effect for pve but they could be of use both ways. make a key for use of grenades? instead of dragging each time to your quickslot, if they increased dmg also create variety of ones maybe the pvp action could get a bit more amusing i mean HC tanks, and other melee are limited in dmg going up against apu + ppu teams

Kame
23-01-06, 07:33
I discovered today some TL50ish TANGENT hand grenades that looks quite cool, ima try em out soon.

Its all about hurling shit on the other side of walls in OP.

Again, i wish we (tanks) could use a rare version of grenade launcher with moon striker damage.

Kozmos
23-01-06, 07:45
I discovered today some TL50ish TANGENT hand grenades that looks quite cool, ima try em out soon.

Its all about hurling shit on the other side of walls in OP.

Again, i wish we (tanks) could use a rare version of grenade launcher with moon striker damage.

why not use a moonstriker then ?

msdong
23-01-06, 11:12
why not use a moonstriker then ?

because of the ability to mod poison and stuff, and the possibility to fire in an arc.

granades sucks because they take one slot in the qb for one use and low damage over time. when i think about the TG epic granades - woow so useless.

optiplex
24-01-06, 00:26
exactly if they take one slot, beef up the dmg higher or give u a max of 5 grenades to a inventory and a button to throw grenades. woudl make some battles more fun/interesting

Kame
24-01-06, 00:35
Kozmos i laugh at how u couldnt understand a simple thing like "shooting over a wall".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Great post.

I think that a rare grenade launcher could be better and more used then better hand grenades.

Kame
24-01-06, 00:47
But then again KK might consider it an exploit since 'u are somewhere where enemy cant shoot you'

ZoVoS
24-01-06, 01:16
But then again KK might consider it an exploit since 'u are somewhere where enemy cant shoot you'

Droner? :lol:

Kozmos
24-01-06, 02:30
yeah sounds like a great way of making tanks 'Usefull'... While the APU's are inside the OP tanking damage with their strapon PPU the tanks hide outside from the wizards, erm monks, and fire grenades over the walls .....

elGringo
24-01-06, 02:58
grenades should trigger a barrel on explosion imo ...
rare gas-grenade = "Poison Barrel + small explosion" or "Holy Pestilence"
...same for fire and electric shock

Paper Dragon
24-01-06, 03:01

Actually, their policy is that it's only illegal if the attacker is somewhere the defender wouldn't be able to get to, despite any amount of movement.

Kame
24-01-06, 09:59
Cool, then the idea is viable.

Maybe a rare grenade launcher that would have moonie-like damage/mods.

And then a WoC one for barrel-like damage.

That would be GREAT.

Bugs Gunny
24-01-06, 10:11
IF they leave revenge drones as they are, they might as well make a WOC handgrenade for tanks that does the exact same dammage as a revenge.
Would be great, tank near dead, pistol pe near him thinking "YES", tank pulls pin and says "astalavista motherfucker" :D

Kame
24-01-06, 10:24
Or even make it so u can drag the frag out of ur inventory and throw it on the ground.
Then u could back up, shoot it and watch someone blow up.

That or some kind of claymore mines.

We wage war for the wastes, we should have more artillery items and mass killing weapons.

And by weapons I mean physical, technological devices, not spells.

awkward silence
24-01-06, 10:46
Don't make WOC grenades. I frigging hate it that some asshats want WOC to be an endgame req.

Sorry for the short flame

msdong
24-01-06, 10:46

i see the sarcasm in your post but they dont mind for monks too :)