PDA

View Full Version : War tax

Inchenzo
22-01-06, 18:29
Well don't know if i'm waiting for this feature but just read this

http://www.neocronicle.com/?p=128#more-128

Distribution of war expenses on all factions
All factions of Neocron deserve commendation for their continuous effort against the terroristic, ethical and cultural threat presented by the Dome of York. We all pay for this effort with human lives and wasted resources, and we all profit from the safety and stability that we manage to achieve. However, some factions invest much more into the war for our lives and homes than others. For this reason, Lion Reeza personally developed a plan that distributes the war expenses among those factions that are currently in favor.

Obviously CityAdmin carries the main stake, which of course will never change. The expenses of Tangent Technologies come second, followed distantly by NExT, whose expenses are understood compared to this year’s poor revenues. Currently Biotech, Protopharm and Diamond Real Estate contribute too little. Therefore, these three factions are asked for a single and extremely fairly rated war tax. Details will follow in the next weeks.

Tratos
22-01-06, 18:35
quite alot of that article interested me as things mentioned seem to involve changes to how we play the game however it doesnt make it certian they will be mechanics of the game or just work in an RP situation.

I guess we'll find out eventually, lol

Inchenzo
22-01-06, 18:37
These days/months/years every change just scares me, they always seem to fuckup in some unintended way.
Worst case scenario, the war tax will eat all our money.