PDA

View Full Version : Next epic 3

Kiang
21-01-06, 23:39
How is a rank 30 person supposed to get to Outzone 5 with 80/80 mobs at ths start of every entrance to the OZ's. I tried to go through OZ1 and first thing I hit are 2 80/80 mobs with shotguns that killed me in 2 shots. Someone suggested the old Jail and I was oneshot by something as soon as I steped in. No idea what though. Im trying to run this epic, but heck if I know what to do at this point. There is no way for me to get to OZ5 without some serious back up. Sorry just a little frustrated right now. Thanks in advance.

Redburn
21-01-06, 23:47
use the other ramp into the outzone, closer to outzone station.

Lodar
21-01-06, 23:50
How is a rank 30 person supposed to get to Outzone 5 with 80/80 mobs at ths start of every entrance to the OZ's. I tried to go through OZ1 and first thing I hit are 2 80/80 mobs with shotguns that killed me in 2 shots. Someone suggested the old Jail and I was oneshot by something as soon as I steped in. No idea what though. Im trying to run this epic, but heck if I know what to do at this point. There is no way for me to get to OZ5 without some serious back up. Sorry just a little frustrated right now. Thanks in advance.

I'm not 100% on this, but I think you can submit a GM help ticket and a GM will remove the mobs for you. The mobs are not naturally part of OZ and are spawned for the NCPD quest. The problem is that they don't despawn and runners doing the quest tend to go for the mission kill, then cheese it, leaving the 80/80 Dragons Wrath guys hanging around picking off newbs. :p

Kiang
21-01-06, 23:54
Ive gone into that one and all I come into is a Square room with 3 doors that dont go anywhere. There is a central room with two doors and cage in the middle that doesnt do anything either. Unless there is something Im missing in there.

Kiang
22-01-06, 00:11
Hmm.. well thats not cool. I kinda figured out my way around, but I keep running into these 80/80 dragon wrath guys in OZ1. I guess Ill submit a ticket and see what can get done.

22-01-06, 00:43
With my DRE cell in OZ1 I bump into these guys quite alot.

Just submit a ticket and a GM will remove them for you (or run from PP3, then ind into OZ)

Kiang
22-01-06, 10:03
Well a big GM copbot lookin guy came and cleared everything away. It was rather easy after that. =) Thanks for the help everyone.

witch hunter
22-01-06, 12:48
There is another way you can go out of nec in outzone subway station and go west and head in to oz that way at the other entrance and you can run through oz3 in to oz 6 then to oz4 and then u can get to oz 5 from there it how i norm do it.

nellus
22-01-06, 13:51
i agree with witch hunter thats the way i get to oz5 even with characters below rank 30. just remember to carry medis aswell as aheal and run run run. as its not a safe zone.

the hardest part will be when you get to oz4 there you do need to make a mad dash run to the end.

if your still stuck ask on the help chat if im on i am always happy to go and show someone the route and im sure others will aswell.

unreal
22-01-06, 14:40
This could be helped a tad if they made the employee's corpse stay in the same spot... even in Neocron a dead corpse won't be able to move itself around. The dragons wrath guards could be forced to stay on the spot to defend what's over the corpse, like the Fidel whatshisname in the Smugglers Cave, and pretty much every other NPC you're supposed to kill for the newbie profession specific quests.

IceStorm
22-01-06, 14:50
It's easier to do the Epic after you're capped and have a Stealth II/III or Obliterator...

unreal
22-01-06, 16:20
Stealth I is more than enough, and if you're a monk, no matter what rank you are the heal/buffs/spirit armour helps you out a lot. Run Forrest Run! :)