PDA

View Full Version : KK conspiracy

DIABLO666
19-01-06, 18:20
hi, i made a thread about KK ignoring ppl and they closed it down... i think its a conspiracy they dont want us 2 know the truth!!. i mean wud it b so hard to remove a few bolders and pik up chairs in DOY. if we all petition they will have to do sumthing.

cRazy-
19-01-06, 18:53
Diablo, shut up, absolutly no one fucking cares, in the slightest.

Brammers
19-01-06, 19:01
hi, i made a thread about KK ignoring ppl and they closed it down... i think its a conspiracy they dont want us 2 know the truth!!. i mean wud it b so hard to remove a few bolders and pik up chairs in DOY. if we all petition they will have to do sumthing.

If you read the storyline (http://www.techhaven.org/content/view/36/38/), DoY got nuked by itself and the DoY alliance is at war with the Neocron Alliance. No time for cleaning up while we are all at war!

As for the closed thread and your other comments, I'm not commenting.

SorkZmok
19-01-06, 19:42
Stop whine.

Tratos
19-01-06, 20:16
Stop whine.
:lol: The good old days!

@ Diablo - Even if your idea was doable claming that KK dont listen after the post existing for a matter of days really is a bit stupid tbh.

Lodar
19-01-06, 20:28
I don't really see this as a constructive thread at all. KK aren't ignoring people, so therefore the title is a tad misleading. You have an idea you would like implementing; so do hundreds of others. Saying KK are ignoring people because they aren't currently implementing every idea people have is somewhat contrived.

Thread closed.