PDA

View Full Version : Connecting issue via launcher

nEo-1664
19-01-06, 15:30
Ok, I have a problem with the launcher....

I double-click my shoutcut... wait for about 5minutes, then the launcher loads. It then takes about another 2minutes to decide that the launcher website page is not going to load.

So I 'try' and connect to play. I hit the connect to server button, and it does nothing.

This has now happened on both the 2 PC's that I use on Neocron 2.1. I have anti-virused, anti-spywared. Both machines are fine. Ports are open on my modem router, and everything else 'appears' fine. Just the NC launcher.

Now this may sound odd, but I have recently had Internet problems where it seems like half the Internet had ceased to work. ISP is BT Yahoo.

Is it possible there is still a problem with my ISP which is causing this problem ? Or is anyone else having similar issues?

Thanks! :D

PS: I cannot get onto the BT Website... could be because of my problem, could be because BT are having troubles :(

SpinZip
19-01-06, 16:00
I'm also having issues. Everytime I click "Play Neocron2," it launches the client, but then send me back to windows without loading the client.

Anyone have any ideas what may be wrong?

And do I have to re-download all of the patches up to 150 when I downloaded NC2 from the website?

cRazy-
19-01-06, 16:01
Shout at it.

nEo-1664
19-01-06, 16:02
Nevermind - Spoke to some mates from my old workplace(an relatively small ISP company) got a number for BT Broadband(Since I couldnt access their website), phoned them up, listened to a boring automated American women(BRITISH COMPANY ?!?!?!?!! -- NOT FLAMING AMERICANS! NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU) for 3.30minutes for which did not help me... but now it all seems to be working fine again... go figure :s

I might take a way round to our local exchange and find a BT Engineer and beat him up tbh! :p

Thread can be closed :)

Karandras
19-01-06, 23:40
:eek: I have to install NC everytime i want to play