PDA

View Full Version : z's way to counter monk o cron

ZoVoS
18-01-06, 22:52
take 4 hover bombers
pay 4 tradeskilelrs to fly over op X (they only get payed if the vhc stays alive
4 tanks
hover carrier with op fighting team (probably monks or soming)

fly over op x

press alt-e
press alt-e again

scroll up until the line for set camera distance to 100 is located

se camera distance to -1000 <-> -1500 (zoom in like a goodn, anything over -1500 the weapon misses. you will have to experiment)

use teh comend to lower mouse sensitivity (i will edit this with the actualy commands later)

tanks take 20mm cannon

4 ppl target one monk at a time

monk dies
monk dies
monk dies
monks all run away

tanks jump out/stay in
op team jumps out

no damage is taken from a full fall (from what i tested) its a magical parachute

first sign of a enemy tank on the ground MOVE THEM HOVER BOMBERS 3 rockets to kill one

*bows* now go out n kill some monkies

Kozmos
18-01-06, 22:54
is this a 'spot all the verge exploits' quiz ?

ZoVoS
18-01-06, 22:55
is this a 'spot all the verge exploits' quiz ?

as far as i know non are exploits :angel: and i dont apreaciate slander... or is it libel... yes libel is writen down

=]

hehe

Kozmos
18-01-06, 22:59
as far as i know non are exploits :angel: and i dont apreaciate slander... or is it libel... yes libel is writen down

=]

hehe

so, avoiding fall damage and dieing, by going over a certain height isnt abusing the mechanics.

Fucking around with the camera angles making them negatives to practically get a scope zoom on a weapon without one, sounds like abusing the game mechanics

*cough* sue me

ZoVoS
18-01-06, 23:05
so, avoiding fall damage and dieing, by going over a certain height isnt abusing the mechanics.

Fucking around with the camera angles making them negatives to practically get a scope zoom on a weapon without one, sounds like abusing the game mechanics

*cough* sue me

you sir... YOU SIR

i shall see you in court ^_^

and there not exploits

parachutes were to hard to code in game, so they just make falling damage go away at realy high heights

and u realy thing they woudlnt have scopes on a 20mm aircraft cannon 700 years in the future

=]

Dribble Joy
19-01-06, 00:55
You'll be fucked if anyone with an anti vehicle launcher pops up.

eprodigy
19-01-06, 01:54
You'll be fucked if anyone with an anti vehicle launcher pops up.
unless monks can use those now it won't be a problem these days..

Okran
19-01-06, 14:57
no damage is taken from a full fall (from what i tested) its a magical parachute

That should be included in game already (with visible parachutes). Or what about rocket packs instead (like in BF1942: Secret Weapons) :D

If only more people would start using their brains like you :lol:

A great idea IMO. You will of course need the required people to carry it out though, only downside.

Bugs Gunny
19-01-06, 15:31
unless monks can use those now it won't be a problem these days..

LOOOOOOL

Actualy when you go sideways lefta nd right they hardly ever hit you.

Apocalypsox
19-01-06, 22:27
my driver was in Trauma for a while- flew a hoverbomber for a cycrow war once- pwnz0rz a holy heal running ppu in 3 AoE hits. take 2 hoverbombers to a op war and theres no more monk problem.

Kozmos
20-01-06, 01:31
my driver was in Trauma for a while- flew a hoverbomber for a cycrow war once- pwnz0rz a holy heal running ppu in 3 AoE hits. take 2 hoverbombers to a op war and theres no more monk problem.

Thats a bit like saying drop and atom bomb on xxx country and then they wont be a problem anymore O_o

ZoVoS
20-01-06, 01:36
Thats a bit like saying drop and atom bomb on xxx country and then they wont be a problem anymore O_o

if i remember rightly

[ edited ]

Paper Dragon
20-01-06, 02:31
[ edited ]

[ edited ]

Zeninja
20-01-06, 02:43
Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity

Terayon
20-01-06, 02:54
Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity
Exept in nc you cant damage the ops anyways.

ZoVoS
20-01-06, 06:52
Exept in nc you cant damage the ops anyways.

exactly

in a game when the only casulatly is the enemy and they respawn anyway... bom the barstards =]

sl33py
20-01-06, 16:24
the hoverbombers were put ingame to be used in op fights, and to give drivers more use during op fights. And if clans would actually use them you'd have driving spys / tanks in a tank driving around with spies flying with some tanks in it to drop the bomb on all below. With just 1 ppu monk to heal the team when the people are dropped and the enemy monks were squished.

It's been too long since I was in an op fight but can't one hack an op between rushes?

This is by far the best anti monk proposal i've seen.

Use your brains! ... why didn't I think of that ;) :p

yavimaya
21-01-06, 13:12
[ edited ]

[ edited ]

RogerRamjet
21-01-06, 13:22
[ edited ]

[ edited ]

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

cRazy-
21-01-06, 13:33
[ edited ]

[ edited ]

Zeninja
21-01-06, 13:33
[ edited ]

Lodar
21-01-06, 14:54
Come on, you all know better than this. Any more politics here and I'll have to close this thread.

RogerRamjet
21-01-06, 16:47
Not politics, history ;)

cRazy-
21-01-06, 23:25
[ edited ]

Lodar
21-01-06, 23:44
cRazy-, check your PMs.

Thread Closed.