PDA

View Full Version : Click2Pay E-Mail Notification?

Tratos
18-01-06, 17:46
Just wondering, does anyone else get e-mail notifications when their payments go out to C2P?

As i dont and i also didnt get notified of my account becoming inactive yesterday as i've got no money in the bank, lol i guess i'll have a fun weekend dealing with getting that running when i get some cash on friday.

Anyway - do you get e-mail notification from C2P regarding anything?

Dead Bodies
18-01-06, 18:23
there are may problems with C2p you should receve notifacation each time u are debited, to contact C2p email the Settlement Team settlement.click2pay@click2pay.com you should receve regular emails from service@click2pay.com every time your account is debited, if u feel u have further disgruntlments with them please email, account@neocron.com and include all transcrips between u and C2P and your current disgrumtlment with them make sure u direct it to HOLGER he is in charge of this whole C2P mess he is currently working on geting us another payment provider ( PAYPAL I HOPE!!)

Final Evolution,

[[fixed e-mail typo -- Odin]]

rob444
18-01-06, 18:53
Yeah had the same problem, I do get emails from them saying that they have taken money from me, but when they can't take money from me, they don't even try to contact me. I had no notification what so ever that my nc2 account got expired as well. I just emailed service@click2pay.com that I wanted to start my 6 month subscription on Neocron 2 with account **** and it took them 10 minutes to do that + answer my mail (you can find my thread below "Account expired?"). Fixed it pretty fast but... they charged me for 1 month instead. Incompetent morons tbh :rolleyes:

Tratos
18-01-06, 18:55
I get absolutly jack from them in regards to e-mails, im going to ask how to enable it when i re-start my subscription come friday as i need to change some other stuff too.

rob444
18-01-06, 18:57
Hehe, I got two emails saying that they debited my credit card, weird ppl.

Castoff
22-01-06, 03:26
Well here is yet another screw up by C2P.
I wanted to update my Expiration date on my Credit Card. No problem I am assured, Go back into the C2P interface and click add. So once again I enter my CC info, message back " Invalid credit card number " ok I thought, I'll use another CC. " Invalid credit card number " I am told again.
I call C2P and I am told You need to call your bank as they have us blocked.
I call my CC company who tells me that is a lie. They have not blocked C2P.
I call C2P and tell them what my CC company told me. Now C2P does some searching and finds out, they have deactivated my CC on thier own site.
Ok so I am told re-enter your CC info.
I re-enter the info, new message " You can not use that CC as someone else is using it.
So the guy on the phone tells me " that is very odd, please call back tomorrow. Well now we are on day 6 of mails & phone calls.
I called today 1-21-2006 and was told " only way we can help you is if you give us access to your checking account." I told them NO. I told them to cancel my account. I hope that KK gets another way to pay by CC sorted soon as I really enjoy playing this game. I refuse to give a third party access to my checking account to play a game.

rob444
22-01-06, 11:11
lol they want access to your checking account, that almost sounds like a scam to me 8|.

Use PayByCash ;)

Castoff
22-01-06, 16:55
lol they want access to your checking account, that almost sounds like a scam to me 8|.

Use PayByCash ;)
------------------------------------------------------

PBC wants access to my Checking account as well. They DON'T accept CCs.
:eek:
They want to recharge me for the game keys I already have. Sorry NO.
I bought them once, refuse to buy them again. I am not 12 years old. :D

Tratos
22-01-06, 17:28
Well i got e-mails when i reactivated so hopefully they will keep coming through from now.

unreal
23-01-06, 17:47
You should get notifications whenever something happens with one of your subscriptions, either you paying for it to be continued, it expiring, or being started, etc. Anything that is deemed "important" regarding your account really.