PDA

View Full Version : Homegirls...and other placeable stuff

Jake Cutter
18-01-06, 06:42
This is probably the last bug on the list to be fixed...but it would be nice if homegirls were able to be moved with the ORT.

There also seems to be a bug with Plaza 4 level 3 apartments, where if you place stuff in certain areas, and then try to use the ORT to remove them, you get the "you must empty this cabinet" message. I have seen this happen with trophies, and just today with a plant I placed.

I really liked the look of the ferns before Evo2.1...they were nice and green. Since Evo2.1 they look greenish brown, and somewhat crappy, in all honesty. Please change them back to their lush dark green color!

Regards,
Jake Cutter

eprodigy
18-01-06, 08:29
you can pickup homegirls with the removal tool.. its not easy though very specific spot you have to target

eLcHi
18-01-06, 10:49
a very specific spot ? the g-spot ?

omg we`ll never gonna find it ;)

fschepper
18-01-06, 11:31
aim on her ass
:)

Brammers
18-01-06, 11:52
Homegirls and Trophies from http://ng.neocron.com/index.php?id=58

Q: I try to remove a trophy / mural / homegirl from my apartment with the object removal tool and it just says, "You have to empty this cabinet prior removal" and won't remove. What do I do?

A: You need to find the correct target point of the object you're trying to remove. If you don’t aim at any valid target, the "empty this cabinet" message is the default message you see, regardless of whether a cabinet is involved. The best way to remove a wall-mounted object is to stand facing it, use 3rd person view and aim below the object. When you find the point, you should see a double “ghost” image of the object. It may take a while for you to find the point, just be patient and slow your mouse right down. Using control options to reduce your mouse sensitivity to minimum may help too. Occasionally, you may get a difficult trophy that requires you to aim even lower down. Try 1st person and aim at the bottom of the wall, where it meets the floor. In 1st person, it is difficult to see the ghost image, so you may have to click away blindly and sooner or later the object will appear back in your inventory.

For the homegirl, use 1st person view and crouch at her feet. If she is on top of another furniture object kneel on top of the same object. Aim your tool somewhere near her rear end and just tickle away in that general area until she responds. :D

Digital-Talios
18-01-06, 16:23
Id like to see placeable strippers, nakey vendors, and that chick that is tied to that cross in the cleansing fire temple thingy ;)

Dead Bodies
18-01-06, 18:26
On a more SERIOUS note,
You can remove anything u place, When u get the message u must empty this cabbinat and its not a cab, what you must do is. Start a good 10 inches below the object and click like crazy while slowly moving the cursor upwards, Suddenly the placed object will twitch and apear in your inv. they havent worked out the aiming bugs with placed items.

Final Evolution,