PDA

View Full Version : le runner and turrents?

Finl
18-01-06, 02:32
May i ask why LE players is allowed to kill outpost turrets, and the clan cant defence them from him, kinda lame isnt it?.

Mr Kot
18-01-06, 02:33
LEs can't kill turrets.

Ras Klaat
18-01-06, 08:04
hmmm awhile back im sure i saw a LE guy sniping turrets in an op from the hills outside so he couldnt be hit.

rob444
18-01-06, 08:47
afaik, turrets can fire on LE people (or at least they did in NC1), so why shouldn't they have the right to defend themselves? But I see your point though, allied LE ppl destroying op turrets, brrrr.

IceStorm
18-01-06, 09:26
Unless they changed something, Turrets will fire on LEs depending on security settings. LEs can fire at turrets, but I've never done any damage to any turrets.

Finl
18-01-06, 11:49
le runners can destroy turrets.

Scaramanga
18-01-06, 12:19
Turret fired at my law enforced spy while at the gravis gogo.
I put 3 slasher clips into it and didnt do any damage. This was last week.

In NC 1 you could damage turrets if you were le'd.

IceStorm
18-01-06, 13:28
In NC 1 you could damage turrets if you were le'd.No, you couldn't. I've emptied multiple PE clips and fusion rifle clips into turrets in NC1 - Jerico, Northstar, Chester - not one bit of damage. I have never removed my LE in retail.

Scaramanga
18-01-06, 15:16
My mistake, thought they could, but never did actually damage one myself with an le'ed character.
Just remember hearing others say they had.

Paper Dragon
18-01-06, 15:23
My mistake, thought they could, but never did actually damage one myself with an le'ed character.
Just remember hearing others say they had.

Turrets can damage LE'd Runners, but Runners can't damage them back.

I think the OP got his argument the wrong round.

:angel:

Scaramanga
18-01-06, 19:25
I think i had my turrets confused. When i first started playing i saw people go up levels really fast, Tangent Crahn or BD runners mainly. They 'd go to the turrets around tech haven (back when it was the home of the Fallen Angels) with a PPU and power level on the turrets.

The OP clearly says outpost turrets. My bad.

Crest
18-01-06, 19:53
Turrets can damage LE'd Runners, but Runners can't damage them back.

I think the OP got his argument the wrong round.

:angel:
Why, you want to shoot them take your LE out, I remember taking all of them out at chester a few weeks back . The clan were pissed, after rezz killing me several times, and telling me "We prefer Op wars", then rezz kill again.

IceStorm
19-01-06, 02:04
Why, you want to shoot them take your LE out,What I want is for the turrets to not shoot me, regardless of security settings.

Paper Dragon
19-01-06, 02:17
Why, you want to shoot them take your LE out, I remember taking all of them out at chester a few weeks back . The clan were pissed, after rezz killing me several times, and telling me "We prefer Op wars", then rezz kill again.

As touching as your sad story of being ressurection killed was, how was it relevant to what I said?

Conduit
19-01-06, 02:21
What I want is for the turrets to not shoot me, regardless of security settings.
Placeable turrets shoot at LE'd runners for a good reason - to stop LE'd spys in enemy OPs.

le runners can destroy turrets.
No they can't.

If you think that there maybe some foul-play going on send a mail to exploits@neocron.com

IceStorm
19-01-06, 03:12
Placeable turrets shoot at LE'd runners for a good reason - to stop LE'd spys in enemy OPs.With all the dead runners watching and vent/ts servers up, I find this argument to be laughable, at best. If vent/ts and dead runners weren't around, I'd say you may have a point, but I live in the real world where both not only exist, they're relied upon by the PvPing playerbase.

Apocalypsox
19-01-06, 23:23
If there is some fucktard clan plcing turrets at ops that are leveling areas (like Jerikos one launcher spawn where i level my PEs) i kill there turrets with a hoverbomber. plain and simple.