PDA

View Full Version : My Name ....

Super Mario
18-01-06, 02:10
Lets see how many ppl didnt get there name from nc1
in NC2 ?

loads i assume... well i know i lost my name to someone who doesnt ever seem to play and i doubt stayed after nc2 beta... (i have checked to see if he/she is on like all the time)

so if you lost your name to someone who doesnt play and think you deserve it back (i have played and payed NC for just over 2.5 years 4 accs you do the math)

and dont like my name (Mega super mario) i would love to just be Super Mario again is it too much to ask? :( :(

Maybe the ppl from the NC offices and the officals will see it in there heart to help me out here and get rid of the 'Mega' to my name

Love you NC :angel:

Super Mario

ZoVoS
18-01-06, 02:56
i grabbed my ingame name the SECOND it was posible =] which was good

Mr Kot
18-01-06, 03:01
Me too :)

Even though i was online on the first day of NC2.. because my connection was slower than others, i asked a clannie to make a newb char and reserve a name for me, ready for when i transferred ;)

Foo
18-01-06, 03:08
Nope , as some of my char's names were some what :wtf: Tho i didnt transfer till like 3-4months ago. And all my chars were Monk's so all got deleted anyway (apart from my resser )

my rifle spy was called : (yep : was his name )
my PE was Ted bundey (didnt try to rename him that when i transfered)
My resser kept his name : Bamm Bamm
and my Cst'r , he was called sp4m but well he couldnt log on he was totaly damaged (yes i was part of teh 4% of corrupted satarn data) so i deleted him. now got Phily blunt - Cst'r ;)

slith
18-01-06, 03:09
Someone created a trial-account ( I guess.. ) with my name on Mars...

10 SL
No Faction
Assasin

For more than 6Weeks now... I want my name back :/
Should have made a "placeholder" char.....

cRazy-
18-01-06, 04:46
I agree, someone took the name 'crazy', a person who has never been online for even one second since neocron 2 started, its rediculous.

Mighty Max
18-01-06, 05:14
Or some names are just filtered. ... "10 SL" is definately such a case.

But beside that, first come first serve.

Trillian
18-01-06, 05:28
Yea, someone took my name too mario. Dont worry, you get used to it though! ;)

Foxtrot
18-01-06, 05:35
I dont think you can make barcode names anymore. But my name was Gore.

jj dynomite
18-01-06, 08:57
I got my name...

but really...who else in the world would want the name jj dynomite?

sl33py
18-01-06, 09:59
what does the jj stand for?
Jean-Jaques?
Just Jibberish?

errr...

to early in the morning can't think of funneh things with 2 J's :p

... But really, what does jj stand for?

Jaffo
18-01-06, 10:25
some one stole my PPUs name Dr. Nick which i wasnt to happy about but oh well

Terayon
18-01-06, 10:50
Ya, someone in nc1 had the name vector so i couldent use it. He was never actualy on so it was kind of annoying. Was my name for the longest time in pretty much every game i played.

Then in nc2 my clanmate took it right before i could :rolleyes: .

And KK made me change canadian cripple :( .

Scaramanga
18-01-06, 12:26
Had the name Ronald Raygun on Uranus Saturn Pluto and Venus servers.
Haven't seen the person who took it. But then i don't play 24 hrs a day so maybe they in a diferent time zone.

Crest
18-01-06, 12:35
Or some names are just filtered. ... "10 SL" is definately such a case.

But beside that, first come first serve.

Good point, and those who were first (Loyal NC1 players) did not have the options.

I lost 1 name, that I created and have used on several other games with no problems.
There is a good example, Ronald Raygun. How many people would have thought of that. Some names are more common (Not to say thats a reason to use someon one else's name). I landed up with Snipe as it was appropriate for my rifle spy. I had never seen the name on Saturn or on Uranus, but that does not mean it was not in use, but by the time I came over My other name was gone, and if that was gone, then i though most names were taken.

Open beta was not the same servers / names as Release version, even the downloads were different so guys could not use it in open beta (I think). I get the impression that the guys saw a name, took it and created accounts as soon as they could.

Mebbe KK could offer our names back, if we mail them saying this char name we had and would like back on this server, and the users name was not used (IE the account expired or never used last use date was spe 2004) they could get it back for you. But this requires work so never happen

RogerRamjet
18-01-06, 14:07
Had the name Ronald Raygun on Uranus Saturn Pluto and Venus servers.
Haven't seen the person who took it. But then i don't play 24 hrs a day so maybe they in a diferent time zone.

Ahh i remember you, PE right?

Anyone remember bigfloppydonkeydick? :D

Scaramanga
18-01-06, 15:20
PE on Saturn, rifle then melee tank on uranus, PE on Venus and law enforced monk on Pluto.

Last i remember on uranus was being in a FA clan called rangers.
Saturn i rolled the PE to make a law enforced ppu.
He is now called Kasabian (wanted to use him so got the name from a CD cover near my comp) which is shit.

Tratos
18-01-06, 16:53
Got all my NC1 names.

Crest
18-01-06, 18:23
I remember posting a similar thread when NC2 wend live and I lost my first choice name.If I recall the thread was called -whats in a name

Dead Bodies
18-01-06, 18:29
I lost a few names they wont letu use < ^)_+!@#$%&*-?.,": due to the new filter so alot of people got fucked there, as well as i lost ECSTASY to a dude who dosent plaY!! now i have to be Xtasy i want my name back u panzy!!!

Final Evolution,

[TgR]KILLER
18-01-06, 18:58
i had to take new names for nc2. nobody knew what i was gonna take so nobody could take my name really :p

altrough a year back or so i did suddenly find somebody on the citycom called tgr killer. well nobody would ever make a name like that unless they wanna impersonate me.. so i mailed kk and asked them to remove the name. never checked if it actually was removed but as i got a mail back it was being taken care off i guess they removed / renamed him.

tho imho tgr killer is a little more "special" then super mario oid.. super mario 1000 people know but thats what i think ;x

Super Mario
19-01-06, 04:09
Maybe so but it is like my RL nick as well (due to the fact i looked a little like him :D ) it was just special to me i suppose. Also NC1 must have been up for like 2 years (or more) before i joined and no one thought of taking the name so why at the start of nc2 ?....

Tauan
19-01-06, 04:15
I got all my names just fine and i only xferd a month ago. But come on who would steal the name "xeon sonmas" anyways...

Tauan
19-01-06, 04:18
btw i remember "bigfloppydonkeydick" wasent that the one who hung out around p1 medicare and had a habbit of shooting my friends with a freezer cannon?

j0rz
19-01-06, 04:28
some git nicked jorz so i had to use jorzeh

its lame stealing peoples names :mad:

QuakCow
19-01-06, 07:52
mmm...sucks to lose your name to someone that isnt even playing.

i was lucky enough to choose names that no sane human being would pick

(12pairofpants being one of the first :lol: )

unreal
19-01-06, 08:01
Maybe so but it is like my RL nick as well (due to the fact i looked a little like him :D)Let me know where you live. You sound like a nice little human punchbag. :rolleyes:

l8m0n
19-01-06, 13:58
yh i got mine but wanted the -=....=- back looked cool ingame :(

Skusty
19-01-06, 16:47
Aye, i hurryd too with the name, i have allmy names execpt that Mr 47 is Mr Moose since you cannot use numbers. :(

commerzgandalf
19-01-06, 16:48
maybe all your names just not be uniq enough :rolleyes:

my names were ever free when i made a char

l8m0n
19-01-06, 17:18
maybe all your names just not be uniq enough :rolleyes:
lol mine was untill Mrs lemon 8| :lol:

Skusty
19-01-06, 17:45
lol mine was untill Mrs lemon 8| :lol:
lol :lol: :p

Inchenzo
19-01-06, 18:28
i made sure i got all my names by upgrading my accounts asap when nc2 was out

jj dynomite
19-01-06, 21:02
what does the jj stand for?
Jean-Jaques?
Just Jibberish?

errr...

to early in the morning can't think of funneh things with 2 J's :p

... But really, what does jj stand for?

jj is the character from an old 70s show called Good Times (look at my avatar)

his catch line was it's Dy-No-Mite!

Apocalypsox
19-01-06, 23:22
lol...i got all my NC1 names cause no one was stupid enough to name there char Warbot Titan X ^^ (or Apocalypso/Apocalypsox for that fact)

sl33py
20-01-06, 16:12
jj is the character from an old 70s show called Good Times (look at my avatar)

his catch line was it's Dy-No-Mite!
ic, never heard of the show tough