PDA

View Full Version : Wow.....

SpinZip
18-01-06, 00:44
Well, I haven't played NC in a while. Guess it goes to show how out of the loop I am. But got a few problems already.

One - After downloading Evo. 2.1 and once I bring up the Launcher it freezes after trying to patch to each patch level. (You know, where it says "patching to 150...." etc etc)

Secondly - I can't seem to find the NC main webpage....under construction?

Third and last thing - Where the hell is the patch fttp for the new files? Had 'em last night but can't find the website.

Thanks for taking a look at this, hope someone can help me out a bit.

Mighty Max
18-01-06, 00:52
Well, I haven't played NC in a while. Guess it goes to show how out of the loop I am. But got a few problems already.

One - After downloading Evo. 2.1 and once I bring up the Launcher it freezes after trying to patch to each patch level. (You know, where it says "patching to 150...." etc etc)

Are you sure it freezed? Patch 146-150 are quite large and could be slow on some machines.

Secondly - I can't seem to find the NC main webpage....under construction?

http://www.neocron.com/ or http://ng.neocron.com/

works for me

Third and last thing - Where the hell is the patch fttp for the new files? Had 'em last night but can't find the website.

The patcher should use the ftp when it is available now. If you want to do it manually still: ftp://ftp.neocron.com/nc2retail/

Terayon
18-01-06, 00:54
Dont know why your launcher would freeze.

Neocron.com is up now, if it was under construction before.

And the site you can get patchs from is ftp://ftp.neocron.com/

Ah you beat me to it :eek: .

SpinZip
18-01-06, 00:57
Thanks for the help Mighty Max.....but.....no luck.

Launcher is frozen yes....(Not responding) pops up after about 30 seconds of trying to Apply Patches.

Website, yeah no luck. Changed all the settings to accept cookies, no firewall, and internet working perfectly....obviously.

Patches, after downloading Evo 2.1, and after installing it, i just click the launcher and it should get up and run Evo 2.1?

Mighty Max
18-01-06, 01:04
With the evol 2.1 Installer you should be at patchlevel #149 and needs to download 5 patches.

Just to be sure: You see the launcher webpage? If you don't then yes this could be a problem why you can not patch up. Iirc the updater dialog should stay empty in this case.

And have you loaded the patches #150-#154 from the retail of the nc2retail folder? (First one is only for NC1)

To find the problem to load the neocron page. Please open the commandline (Start->Execute->"cmd") and do a "tracert www.neocron.com"

awkward silence
18-01-06, 01:15
lol i thought WoW as in World of...