PDA

View Full Version : I miss...

Drake6k
17-01-06, 12:04
http://www.jackdiehl.com/neocron/gooddays2.jpg
http://www.jackdiehl.com/neocron/gooddays1.jpg

Please KK, nerf guards and make SL and symp like the old days.

Neocron sucks now.

RogerRamjet
17-01-06, 12:08
/signed.

The new SL thing sucks balls.

Pantho
17-01-06, 12:19
[IMG]http://www.jackdiehl.com/neocron/gooddays2.jpg

Neocron sucks now.

WTF NO!!!

Ok so u cant kill Pro people in the city sectors, or Anti cant kill Anti ..... Isnt that good lol <-- we call for nerf ally PKing and they did

We asked to stop noob ganking, they did... all lvl'ing zones have gone back to nc1 status <-- heavy SL loses...

Also OMFG how can you nerf the guards? my PE can run through plaza2 with low SL, no stealth...

They hit for like 10 dmg points. :/ less than a libby lol...

There ment to be big tanks that deal obsene dmg.

UNERF THE GAURDS!!!!!!! Even the screeny, some is saying how crap the guards are :/

Drake6k
17-01-06, 12:24
Take away the pvp and see what you have?

Go login and look at all the action.

Neocron is pvp. I want to ally pk and genrep camp plaza2.

solling
17-01-06, 12:24
SL i liek its not liek u cannot gank at all u actually get symp and SL for killin people most places now (enemies as its meant to be) guards tho bring them back to doing ubar damage and no fucking freeze

solling
17-01-06, 12:26
Take away the pvp and see what you have?

who says its non pvp ? get of ur lazy ass and look for enemies in stead of killing allies

Torg
17-01-06, 13:03
Neocron is pvp. I want to ally pk and genrep camp plaza2.haha. at least i hope its meant to be funny. if not its really poor and you should go play WoW, kid.

Cadgar
17-01-06, 13:08
is the only pvp u get when people come out of the sewers with low hp prepared to be owned by ur tank? thats sad.

u can have a lot of pvp outside neocron or doy u just have to look for it.....

the guards do nothing more then freezing people, u as a tank wouldnt even need the ppu buffs to stay alive there with -sl or as a doy char.

the guards need to be faster and stronger. but hell no nerf

Pantho
17-01-06, 13:27
Make them the same as DoY guard (Hey they have the same voice :/)
Make the shots still come from the satelite w/e but make them do real CS damage.

Just the same DMG as a CS, or hell a tl 84 TPC . 7 of them on you and anything but a ppu is screwed lol...

Zefrian
17-01-06, 13:45
Neocron is pvp. I want to ally pk and genrep camp plaza2.
NO!

Please set up a team and attack the enemy city ... attack an enemy OP ... then you'll have your PvP as it is intended.

I hate Ally-PK.

Pantho
17-01-06, 13:46
Thinking hard about it - the only thing that does suck is high level chars going into like aggies and getting safty- But it has to stay like this

they never should have changed it, Kept it like nc1 -Dungeon sector = lvling only not pvp

SorkZmok
17-01-06, 13:49
I want to ally pk and genrep camp plaza2.You still can. You just gotta live with actual consequences now. So grow some balls and deal with it or pk elsewhere.

:rolleyes:

unreal
17-01-06, 13:52
Removing Para from the game completely would help a lot. Especially from guards, would make things more do-able without having a PPU buttplugg like most anti-city clans never leave their hidy-holes without. ;)

Pantho
17-01-06, 13:55
True, But Monk Team V Monk Team

Ya need para with there god dam speed

Drake6k
17-01-06, 14:02
I'd go out and find some people to pk... but everyone has a fucking LE chip in.

Demental
17-01-06, 14:03
Terra has little to no PVP now except at MB stairs which is pathetic zone ganking. I agree that the SL and guard changes ruined what little random PVP there was in the cities. Along with that it basically ruined the gritty feel of the game which was always having to watch your back if your LE was out. Now you can pretty much go anywhere with your LE out and not have to worry cause the stupid SL rules. I myself am getting more and more bored now'days than ever before and it's not cause the game is getting old to me.. it's cause theres less and less people to PVP and less and less people on every other day :rolleyes:

If they actually balanced all classes, but mainly PPUs/monks and did something about para then i'm sure more people would actually pvp like in the old days.

Foo
17-01-06, 14:30
lol zone whore freeks , go zone whore @ MB.

THE_TICK!!!!
17-01-06, 14:52
You still can. You just gotta live with actual consequences now. So grow some balls and deal with it or pk elsewhere.

:rolleyes: omg nooo not that kid, then THEN he might die, and that would be so uncool, since he is gr camping...and your NOT sposed to die, the OTHERE guy is, i mean its sooo unfair if the camper dies :rolleyes:

Riddle
17-01-06, 14:57
I think the SL changes are for the better tbh.

Zonewhores will always find a zone to whore in, remember the old days on Saturn when it was PP/Plaza zone, now its MB nothing changes.

Early NC2 launch when Gank squads roamed Plaza to Farm belts from Lone runners SUCKED big style and i'm glad its gone.

As for SL hits in levelling zones fine thats what they are LEVELLING ZONES not PvP arenas.

If your looking for fights I find most mine at DRT ,CRP , Battledome and of course Op wars. Just get of your ass and Genrep :rolleyes:

Bugs Gunny
17-01-06, 15:33
I dont' give a shit about the sl rules or zones.
I'llo gladly kill everyone inside a leveling area, hack all the belts when i have -100sl, i've killed people inside the dome.
Soullight is just the minor issue, what realy bugs me is that KK glued people stuck on their side, no more changing from pro to anti.
A friend of mine asked a gm how he could move from ca to anti.
The response was :"cancel your accounts and start over."

Is this how KK thinks people are going to have fun?

james_finn
17-01-06, 15:57
Bugs there is still the option of using the single mission to swap from Pro to Anti or vice versa. I think the one from Pro to anti is to talk to the TG NPC units near the TG enterance to the Dome. There you get a mission to kill some STORM units and when sucessful you get asked if you want to join TG. I think thats the only way to do it though...

Bugs Gunny
17-01-06, 16:05
they finaly got those working?

james_finn
17-01-06, 16:08
some Pheonix runners did it the other day and said that when they completed it they got a message from the NPC asking if they wanted to change faction to TG, so Im guessing they are ;)

Mighty Max
17-01-06, 16:17
I dont' give a shit about the sl rules or zones.
I'llo gladly kill everyone [...]
Soullight is just the minor issue, what realy bugs me is that KK glued people stuck on their side, no more changing from pro to anti.

Maybe there is some connection between the "I dont care about the faction or place of my kills" and the acceptance in another faction ... just maybe

PS: I got no problem to change factions. Could it be, because i care for reputation for these faction?

Tratos
17-01-06, 18:11
The missions to change alliance do work, although im not sure if they're a bit backwards i.e. Pro cant do the Anti one and Anti cant do the pro one but in the sence of the mission allowing you to change faction for a short (and pretty fun) task they do work, if we can get some evidence for the backwardsness or prove they do actualy work we've solved one gripe or know how to solve another and try and get KK to prioritise it for a hotfix patch to help out the new SL rules.

I like the new system as allied pking is fucking wank and just plain stupid, go and raid the dome as its a piece of piss to get in and im sure if you taunt enough people you'll get a strike force on your ass as i know personally some members of Phoenix Ltd would like to see this as we think it would be fun to have some PvP in the dome - if we can work towards getting Neocron to the same state of security of the dome i.e. free travel away from zonelines - you'd also get an anti force in plaza to come and PK as the para is a huge pain in the ass which isnt a factor in the dome away from zone lines and the odd GR.

I miss PVP in the cities but we need to go for the enemy rather than sitting in our own cities killing each other, its no longer an issue to get to the dome as the DoY bots are gone, so come raid us.

Mr Kot
17-01-06, 18:30
It's fine as it is.

I want to roam my own city in safety thank you very much. That's why we HAVE guards.

If you want PvP and scenes like in the pics.. go the wastes; F-12 is good for that, i believe.

If you must clipwhore indoors, try the outzone.

Skusty
17-01-06, 18:35
How old is that pic?

RogerRamjet
17-01-06, 18:36
How old is that pic?

Days into retail id say...

CMaster
17-01-06, 18:37
Agreed. Plaza no longer being a warzone between supposedly friendly corporations is a good thing and makes sense. THere is now far more opportunity for PVP elswhere (in trivial wastleand zones, you get punished for very little) and security is lower in the edges of the cities. I still find PvP when I want it (and when I don't). The only issue is the change im the symp system and the ease of getting SL back (its a joke atm).

Dundie22
17-01-06, 22:01
[ edited ]

Paper Dragon
17-01-06, 22:23
[ edited ]

:lol:

Sorry, just....

:lol:

He's got you there, Drake.

Bugs Gunny
17-01-06, 23:13
Maybe there is some connection between the "I dont care about the faction or place of my kills" and the acceptance in another faction ... just maybe

PS: I got no problem to change factions. Could it be, because i care for reputation for these faction?

Look at all the black dragon clans and i think you won't find many that truly play black dragon like the hardcore drugdealing criminals we play.
Allied killers? As far as i know we're only allied with crahn and other black dragon. Other black dragon will never get fired upon unless they shoot first and crahn, well... there's hardly any and most are monks and therefore must die.

Yes, we DO sell drugs , yes we DO extort people for protection money (we got cash off a crp leveling team today).

Now how is for instance FF roleplaying TG? Or R2K FA?
Only other roleplayers i've seen ingame are phoenix and the rare single runner here and there.

Mighty Max
17-01-06, 23:26
Allied killers? As far as i know we're only allied with crahn and other black dragon. Other black dragon will never get fired upon unless they shoot first and crahn, well... there's hardly any and most are monks and therefore must die.

Uhm, so what. If you THINK other factions are not allied or frindly with you, why the heck would they forgive your kills or join their side?

Beside that alliance makes the ally. IIRC when you use ally chat ... hmm 5 factions responding ... ahh enemy spies on you!

Now how is for instance FF roleplaying TG? Or R2K FA?
Of what matter is that? It's you complaining.

Bugs Gunny
17-01-06, 23:52
Press F6. Can you see collors?
Read the voice of the resistsance, black dragon is not too happy with the current regime in the dome.

I honestly don't care if other people roleplay or not, but when they say we don't roleplay but just ally gank, well it's a bit sad realy.

Paper Dragon
17-01-06, 23:57
I honestly don't care if other people roleplay or not, but when they say we don't roleplay but just ally gank, well it's a bit sad realy.

Well unless you Roleplay outside of the killings, and have a seperate personality for the character - rather than using Roleplay to justify a few actions - it's no real surprise when someone says that.

Roleplaying isn't just a way of excusing certain actions, you know.

Unless you're going to do it consistantly, then cut the part time Roleplay crap and grow a pair of balls to admit that you enjoy doing whatever it is you do.

Mighty Max
18-01-06, 00:01
Yes, and then? You are unhappy with the other factions and yet want to raise Symp with these factions and no losses on the kills on your allies? Hmm gues i must be wrong on what i think "sympathy" is.

And when you kill neutral players, do you really wonder they turn enemy with lowering their symp-relation to you?

If you roleplay, think about & deal with the consequences.
If you dont roleplay, don't think about & deal with the consequences.

I don't care if you feel you are a roleplayer or not. Nor do i care if you think you are more roleplayer then xyz. You are complaining that you hurt yourself. There is only one person who can stop that. It's you.

:edit:

Press F6. Can you see collors?
Read the voice of the resistsance, black dragon is not too happy with the current regime in the dome
You know sometimes im not too happy with the relation to my girlfriend, yet i don't slap her in the face. Controversity is allways with alliences, doesnt mean just because you have an argue that you turn enemy.

Apocalypsox
18-01-06, 00:45
Drake ur just a bad person. Ally Pkers need to shove there own (something innappropriate) in there own ass.

Now on a more serious note: The new SL rules need tweaking. we should be able to kill a red anywhere. (cept a dungeon) and why we cant kill them in there apps without fucking our own SL is bull. someone can now have a app in everyzone and just stealthwhore into it to avoid dieing in PvP.

Mighty Max
18-01-06, 00:47
someone can now have a app in everyzone and just stealthwhore into it to avoid dieing in PvP.

And this could be changed? How. How do you know his password. And if you know it, how do you enter his actual appartment when he doesnt open the door?

Bugs Gunny
18-01-06, 02:31
Mighty, you don't pvp a lot do you?
A lot of people go in a random appy door, type "-" to get in that appartement, can't follow them in without losing massive sl.

Judge
18-01-06, 02:45
Well unless you Roleplay outside of the killings, and have a seperate personality for the character - rather than using Roleplay to justify a few actions - it's no real surprise when someone says that.

Roleplaying isn't just a way of excusing certain actions, you know.

Unless you're going to do it consistantly, then cut the part time Roleplay crap and grow a pair of balls to admit that you enjoy doing whatever it is you do.

Bugs did just describe pretty damn perfect Cyberpunk roleplaying....

Whats the issue with part time roleplaying? Why can't people roleplay part of the time and just mess around the other part, it is a game and it is meant to be fun. Getting the balance between enjoyable roleplay and messing around depends on the person or group of people.

Paper Dragon
18-01-06, 02:53
Bugs did just describe pretty damn perfect Cyberpunk roleplaying....

Whats the issue with part time roleplaying? Why can't people roleplay part of the time and just mess around the other part, it is a game and it is meant to be fun. Getting the balance between enjoyable roleplay and messing around depends on the person or group of people.

Simple.

"Part time Roleplay" here is just "using it to excuse shitty behaviour". It's not Roleplay, it's someone trying to remove responsibility from themselves by using a flimsy excuse.

If people did this and didn't claim they were Roleplaying, I'd be fine with it.

As it stands, however, I've yet to see any part time Roleplayers in Neocron that don't use it for anything more than what I just described.

LTA
18-01-06, 03:07
Simple.

"Part time Roleplay" here is just "using it to excuse shitty behaviour". It's not Roleplay, it's someone trying to remove responsibility from themselves by using a flimsy excuse.

As it stands, however, I've yet to see any part time Roleplayers in Neocron that don't use it for anything more than what I just described.

Basically what i was just gonna post lol

THE_TICK!!!!
18-01-06, 09:34
Simple.

As it stands, however, I've yet to see any part time Roleplayers in Neocron that don't use it for anything more than what I just described. "shitty" behavior is your OPINION, As for part time roleplaying ive seen quite a few who mix it up a bit, and do well at it. See what you people dont understand is this GAME is made up of many different personalities, and different cultures, Who gives a shit dragon, what you think, or what I think for that matter. If the person playin the game, is having fun in his ROLE, beit, a person he has made up to do certain things, "ingame" or Just being himself. Then who are YOU to criticize..... I feel that Fetish as a whole has brought some diversity to the server, Ive seen Quite a bit of Roleplay from that arena, As for you..well i guess im gonna have to say ive seen none.

solling
18-01-06, 10:48
Terra has little to no PVP now except at MB stairs which is pathetic zone ganking.

i really dont know what ur talking about i get to PVP a lot but i go looking for it

Paper Dragon
18-01-06, 15:14
"shitty" behavior is your OPINION,

And it's an opinion shared by quite a few people, apparently.

As for part time roleplaying ive seen quite a few who mix it up a bit, and do well at it.

I haven't. "Do well at it" is your OPINION, surely? ;)

See what you people dont understand is this GAME is made up of many different personalities, and different cultures, Who gives a shit dragon, what you think, or what I think for that matter.

People obviously "give a shit" if they respond.

If the person playin the game, is having fun in his ROLE, beit, a person he has made up to do certain things, "ingame" or Just being himself. Then who are YOU to criticize.....

I have extensive experience with people who use "Roleplay" as an excuse to remove responsibility from themselves, and to compromise other peoples' enjoyment of the game. Ducking in and out of character is just poor form, and people who do that have no right to complain when someone doesn't take them seriously as a result.

Roleplay is not simply "playing a role" within the context of an MMORPG; it's defining a character with their own personality and integrating it into the world.

I feel that Fetish as a whole has brought some diversity to the server, Ive seen Quite a bit of Roleplay from that arena,

I'm gonna to have to say I've seen nothing to support that, just to paraphrase yourself.

A brief glance at the Roleplay forum here can disprove almost anyone's claims that Roleplay is wide-spread, or even consistant.

As for you..well i guess im gonna have to say ive seen none.

Well this was a poor shot, even for you. I've yet to name any of my characters on this forum, and the name Paper Dragon has never been - nor will it be - held by me in-game. ;)

Bugs Gunny
18-01-06, 21:22
Probbly because those "quite a few" people who agree with you would make you live in th asking for pokes?

Paper Dragon
18-01-06, 21:47
Probbly because those "quite a few" people who agree with you would make you live in th asking for pokes?

o_O

If it was a comment on the type of people who agree with me, then you're wrong.

If that was a threat of some sort....:lol::lol::lol:

Bugs Gunny
18-01-06, 23:06
Back in NC1 this was a real pvp game, since the last patches it's sttarting to turn more and more into the sims.
Basicaly all you can do is level in peace, cap, then do opfights where each person has a ppu.
Now i know some people like this trend, others don't.
The carebears have gotten enough i'd say, bring back the chances for pvp.

suler
19-01-06, 00:22
I agree bugs that is my whole problem with the game also.

Drake6k
19-01-06, 00:25
Back in NC1 this was a real pvp game, since the last patches it's sttarting to turn more and more into the sims.
Basicaly all you can do is level in peace, cap, then do opfights where each person has a ppu.

I remember back when..

-All items had a 2nd set of higher reqs for LE
-Runners got 50% xp with the LE chip in
-no safe slot
-no belts
-no extra drop when you went red
-cops were easy to kill
-no stealth

Neocron was a pvp game..

Demental
19-01-06, 04:07
I remember back when..

-All items had a 2nd set of higher reqs for LE
-Runners got 50% xp with the LE chip in
-no safe slot
-no belts
-no extra drop when you went red
-cops were easy to kill
-no stealth

Neocron was a pvp game..

fap fap fap :D

So true. All the people that have been here for a long time enough time (people from beta 3 etc) know what kinda game this used to be. It had a fuckin gritty hardcore feel to it. Now I feel like strapping on some hot pink knee pads, and dying my hair rainbow'tastic before playing so that I feel more in touch with the atmosphere. The non stop whine of the carebear forum trolls over the years have made this game get so many nerfs to the actual only fun appealing aspect of it that it's feeling alot different, and in a bad way.

LTA
19-01-06, 05:19
The non stop whine of the carebear forum trolls

Cant really be whining forum trolls, if that was the case they'd be ignored like the pvper whining trolls, the fact kk have listen to that side might suggest something about what they want with there game...

Why hardcore nitty gritty is fun, for the most parts it just comes down to free pk, people arent happy because they cant free pk or have to hack to gain something from it.
i wonder how many nibs quit in the days when the aggies was rife with pkers..... or when the LE had them penalties on it forcing people into a side of the game they didnt want.

It's not a pure pvp game anymore, its a pvm/pvp/rp game you choose which YOU want and others choose what they want, either group has there option, being ganked in the back may feel hardcore nitty gritty at first but it becomes a reptative mind numbing chore of re imping etc

and i see plenty of pvp, its more zone whoring and ppus that nerf the fun from pvping than LE'd runners and SL penalties

Bugs Gunny
19-01-06, 08:23
Well, they allready nutored CM as a faction, they can't kill one single person, even defending themselves in a leveling spot or they'll go to a 5 drop belt without a way to get sl back up.
When i see a cm in a leveling spot i just laugh.

I wonder what will be next. No more way to regain sl except for waiting it off being afk? I'm sure that's what some people would like and then basicaly pvp is limited to zonewhoring at mb, hoping you didn't hit anyone allied not in team or opfights.

Yes, i foresee a great future for this game, where it's all about collecting trophies to decorate your appartement.

Demental
19-01-06, 08:27
Yes, i foresee a great future for this game, where it's all about collecting trophies to decorate your appartement.

Zzzz.... If I see even the slightest bit of any more pvp nerfs i'm gonna take my subscription and roll out. I play this game for fun not to pretend i'm Martha Stewart

suler
19-01-06, 08:40
It's not a pure pvp game anymore, its a pvm/pvp/rp game you choose which YOU want and others choose what they want, either group has there option, being ganked in the back may feel hardcore nitty gritty at first but it becomes a reptative mind numbing chore of re imping etc

Pure pvp is the only thing that really draws anybody to this game. Yes people quit back in the day by getting pked, the game back then wasn't for them. I'm sure people have quit some of the other games out there because they couldn't pk. This isn't a fault of the game and every game shouldn't try to pander to every possible player.

The game used to have a direct goal in where it was going, now no one really knows what the game is supposed to be.

Pantho
19-01-06, 09:40

If i remember right you couldnt PK in levling areas back then either...

Bugs Gunny
19-01-06, 09:55
You still can, only now it's giving you ridiculous sl loss.
Say i'm a CM apu, hapily barreling away in el farid.
Now two griefers come in, think hey... nice apu close to cap he must have good shit. They call in a few friends who run in the barrels and die, the griefers then kill the -80ish sl apu and hack his belt.
Oh my, we now have a useless cm apu without his spells and armor doomed to a life of sitting afk in th for about a week.

Actualy this can be done to just about any faction if they don't use less than commendable means to fix soullight at a genrep.

Yes, i pk a lot of people.
The difference between now and back in nc1 is that nowadays people even complain to me in dm when they're enemies, close to cap and in pepper park.

The new system is a silly attempt at trying to give in to the carebears, and a badly thought out one at that.

Actualy, now that we have a few more members, i'm gonna instate a "suicide" turnlist, where each man in the hunting team gets a number to be the one to die to the person we attack in the leveling areas. It'll make hacking the belts easier and much more profitable.

suler
19-01-06, 10:30
Just make noob alts and get all the leveling spot reps, put all their stats in atl and agi so they can run fast enough and fall over dead easy.

Bugs Gunny
19-01-06, 10:47
Now that's even better. Make em have goo runspeed and poison or fireresist, no cash, just log on to check out the place and die.

RogerRamjet
19-01-06, 10:52
If i remember right you couldnt PK in levling areas back then either...

Holy Pestilence + zoning ^^

SorkZmok
19-01-06, 10:59
Holy Pestilence + zoning ^^
First, where's that tank setup you lazy tit?

Second, stop using ^^. Shows you're playing german servers too much. Every goddamn idiot does it over there. All the time. I hate it. :lol:

RogerRamjet
19-01-06, 10:59
First, where's that tank setup you lazy tit?

Second, stop using ^^. Shows you're playing german servers too much. Every goddamn idiot does it over there. All the time. I hate it. :lol:

Im being ironic ^^ *GG* huhu etc

Ill send it after college :)

LTA
19-01-06, 14:00
Pure pvp is the only thing that really draws anybody to this game.

If that was the case.... half the server wouldn't be green le'd runners especially alot of the capped le'd runners i see i dont think they enjoy pvp at all hence there le'd.

it's the cyberpunk stuff that draws people in, the pvp draws players in and so does pvm, i know some players who eat breath sleep pvm, so they can build up there apts, get trophies, get rares and dont give a shit about pvp.

Also you pvpers dont help yourselves when you have your flame wars on trade and shit, wonder how many people see Bugs boasting about how he ganked 5 people out the gr or killed a ppu or hacked belts or blew up some peoples rhino, or see FF/Pro arguing about ninja and zerging and calling each others mums and slating into each other..... i know shit talk will be there but its hardly enticing LE'd players to pull that le to goto a op war or fight in pepper etc
I see GG a few times some in jest but i see it and when i do i think Ahhh look a decent clan, a clan that has some respect for others after the fight, Good Fight, we'll be back etc etc, not OMG you fucking zerged us again!! i zerged your mom, i was on your mom last night.

When we lost a op war if we was outnumbered we'd try and get more if not just try with the few we have because its FUN its a GAME if we lost we'd suck it up and deal with the fact we lost, not start making excuses or flaming people.

cRazy-
19-01-06, 14:05
Im being ironic ^^ *GG* huhu etc

Ill send it after college :)

^^

HRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHR

SorkZmok
19-01-06, 14:18
Also you pvpers dont help yourselves when you have your flame wars on trade and shit, wonder how many people see Bugs boasting about how he ganked 5 people out the gr or killed a ppu or hacked belts or blew up some peoples rhino, or see FF/Pro arguing about ninja and zerging and calling each others mums and slating into each other..... i know shit talk will be there but its hardly enticing LE'd players to pull that le to goto a op war or fight in pepper etc
I see GG a few times some in jest but i see it and when i do i think Ahhh look a decent clan, a clan that has some respect for others after the fight, Good Fight, we'll be back etc etc, not OMG you fucking zerged us again!! i zerged your mom, i was on your mom last night.I love the flaming on trade and ooc. It's the best thing about NC. :lol:
If i'm pissed and/or drunk i just can't stop the flaming. It's too much fun. Though i usually give credit if i get a fair fight. I even compliment FF once every while when i happen to raid cycrow and they actually show up without PPUs. Had that only happen twice so far but it was great fun fighting fair fights vs. several PEs, spies and tanks...
They even rezzed me after i finally died and we had a nice chat. Until some ass of an apu hyb decided to zone up and gank me no matte everyone else was saying to leave me alone. :lol:

Bugs Gunny
19-01-06, 14:35
LTA, for those people who don't want to participate in pvp, just roleplay, trade , hunt and decorate their appartements KK made a nice little trinket.

It's called THE MIGHTY LE CHIP.

Doesn't give any negatives, no less xp gains etc.
The way the last patches have been going, pretty soon we'll all be running around like we have le chips in. Hell they may even disable reticle lock on non red runners, not wouldn't that be something you'd love?

LTA
19-01-06, 15:13
LTA, for those people who don't want to participate in pvp, just roleplay, trade , hunt and decorate their appartements KK made a nice little trinket.

It's called THE MIGHTY LE CHIP.

Doesn't give any negatives, no less xp gains etc.
The way the last patches have been going, pretty soon we'll all be running around like we have le chips in. Hell they may even disable reticle lock on non red runners, not wouldn't that be something you'd love?

i know all about the le i even acknowledged it in my post since i quoted the person who said pvp is the main attraction it clearly cant be since theres a pretty big le'd player base at the mo, even if its alts of capped players, they are still opting out of the pvp part.
it was all us who told people to put there le in stfu... which most have done, which has killed of more targets of the pvp world

My main pvper has a fair few duels but only 1 or 2 are actually fair duels, most are me dying before i sync, getting glued... the ones i do loose fairly to i dm like fair fight.
I have a le'd hc pe for pure hunting, its nice to hunt and not get shot in the back, have some bell end bomb my vhc out, or do other various annoying things to ruin my enjoyment of the game.
If i want to pvp i just log onto my other account and duel with my pe....

and yeah smack talk prolly is fun i am just saying tho to people who dont enjoy having to enjure flaming... probably wont pvp

Bugs Gunny
19-01-06, 15:20
Since the people who don't like to be killed while hunting or don't want pvp can wear the le chip, i think the leveling zones should only make you lose sl for killing allieds or neutrals.

LTA
19-01-06, 15:23
Since the people who don't like to be killed while hunting or don't want pvp can wear the le chip, i think the leveling zones should only make you lose sl for killing allieds or neutrals.

yeah i dont see the deal with loosing shit loads of sl anywhere for killing reds.... like NCPD or Doy law enforcement would care about some murdered enemies...

Then if they dont like they can wear the le to..... but i think then everyone before cap will end le'd untill they cap...

Still wouldnt mind the rare drop rate upping and quickbelt items made to just drop like the old times, rush to get it in your inv safe but if you dont well chances are its bye bye rare

l8m0n
19-01-06, 16:02
i wonder how many nibs quit in the days when the aggies was rife with pkers..... or when the LE had them penalties on it forcing people into a side of the game they didnt want.

i was a nib day3 NC1 retail and i was there with a few Rl m8s levelin in the aggies, yes a few beta players came down killed the nme facs but left the others cos they RP, then when i level'ed i did the same, still do, went down the aggies the other day saw a nib CM (allyways been attacked by CM as long as i can rember) so i killed him, got bad sl, no biggy allways got it from kiilling them so used to it, the LE runners DM me and said why did you kill him hes our m8?" i replyed "cos he will level and one day attack me, so he knows my name now and i cant wait till hes higher level sohe can come and get revenge"

Ive had a few people since ive come back to NC2 from a break DM me after a fight saying "i rember you you killed me when i was a n00b" and they have killed me ive killed them.

Allways been good because for some of them me killing them as a n00b was a target for them, to get high enough to kill me, this is what the game is missing, LEs just make it boreing and too carebear, i made a new char took it out at level 0/2 and got killed a few times but it just made me want to level so i could kill them!

Thats why most of the old school players are good fighters, because they have been killed when a n00b by a high level, got pissed, leveled and capped then came back to take revenge.

Most players who have capped their chars sinse i have come back are good people, fun to play with but dont have the same "revenge" bit of the game as their goal, and this makes it a different kind of PvP, this is whats missin IMO.

Bugs Gunny
19-01-06, 16:20
Thats why most of the old school players are good fighters, because they have been killed when a n00b by a high level, got pissed, leveled and capped then came back to take revenge.

Most players who have capped their chars sinse i have come back are good people, fun to play with but dont have the same "revenge" bit of the game as their goal, and this makes it a different kind of PvP, this is whats missin IMO.

It's realy bad now. I mean, getting dmed by an enemy runner calling you a stupid ganker when you kill them in the wastes is sad realy.

RogerRamjet
19-01-06, 17:38
The last time i had respect for my enemys was in NC1. NC2 just seemed to amplify the amount of pricks in this game (me included, most likely).

suler
19-01-06, 20:52
If that was the case.... half the server wouldn't be green le'd runners especially alot of the capped le'd runners i see i dont think they enjoy pvp at all hence there le'd.

If it wasn't the case half the server might still be playing the game.