PDA

View Full Version : [Video]Epic Conflict (attempt 2)

CMaster
16-01-06, 14:09
I've already heard (and appreciate) what you have to say about bink, so don't bother. If you don't trust the source, dont run it... (but all it is is a video with built-in player)

A tale of an epic conflict over a religous artifact, involving the work of multiple clans to produce. Get it from here. (http://www.theupload.com/view.php?id=00011410)

Brammers
16-01-06, 14:28
Something to watch when I get back home. One problem I found with BINK, you can't maximise the video to full screen, or is there an option somewhere that I've missed?

CMaster
16-01-06, 14:36
If you actually have rad video tools, you can, using the "advanced play" feature. Otherwise, you get whatever the person who made the exe chose.

Bredahl
16-01-06, 17:40
lol thats a sexy vid! :lol:

calim
16-01-06, 18:53
another problem of .exe is it's not readable on all plateforms ! ( mine for example :( )

PS: you'll say that if i can run neocron, i can run this video lol
i'll answer, it depends where i am when i want to see this video :)

pain_easer
16-01-06, 20:31
Hahah , nice clip there :)

Tratos
16-01-06, 21:49
That was an experience :p :lol: Nib PVP 4tw :D

Mr Kot
16-01-06, 21:57
That site i have to download it from looks a little dodgy.

What kind of spyware is it insisting i download before using the site?

CMaster
16-01-06, 22:02
theupload.com is asking you to download software? I havent had any such issues... Artifact.exe is the video, btw.

Mr Kot
16-01-06, 22:05
It said i had to install an active-x control before using the site. When i looked at the details.. it looked like something that monitors your web usage to see what you look at and then sends you advertising O_o

braydagner
16-01-06, 22:16
you know...when i made a newbies character, i was wondering why i saw those Phoenix LTD belts in MC5...

Love the song, btw, Lostprohpets ftw

sanityislost
16-01-06, 22:26
lol we have to do that again, was kickass :D

SiL ..:..

CMaster
16-01-06, 22:26
They have banners that change, so my suggestion is try the link again. If it persists, then I'll use somewhere else in future.

Brammers
16-01-06, 22:55
That site i have to download it from looks a little dodgy.

What kind of spyware is it insisting i download before using the site?

It is - my Virus scanner stopped adware.mediapass from installing.

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/adware.mediapass.html

Brammers
16-01-06, 23:55
Anyway, good little video!

John Wu
17-01-06, 00:00
If you don't trust the source, dont run it...
I dont know you, why should I trust you.

and no, I dont think you put spyware in it or whatever - but why insist on something like bink if you can have a video format that runs on nearly all platforms?

CMaster
17-01-06, 00:36
you know...when i made a newbies character, i was wondering why i saw those Phoenix LTD belts in MC5...

Love the song, btw, Lostprohpets ftw

ACtually this all took place on mars, so why they al died on Terra you can work out for yourself...

Mr Kot
17-01-06, 02:22
I believe i played the "Another FF PPU" pretty true to role in that video. Notice how i spent more time (and mana) paraspamming the enemy neglecting to heal my fighter, to the point where she died, shortly followed by me :lol:

ZoVoS
17-01-06, 03:07
I dont know you, why should I trust you.

and no, I dont think you put spyware in it or whatever - but why insist on something like bink if you can have a video format that runs on nearly all platforms?

then dont watch it

what does it matter if you dont watch it or not... hes not asking you to trust him. i my self trust cmaster. i trust anything in association with phoenix ltd

if you dont its ur problem. dont watch the fucking thing

im only saying this because we have had so many "why use blink bla bla bladie bla bla" watch it or dont, its up to you i doubt cmaster realy gives a fuck if u do or dont

Apocalypsox
17-01-06, 03:30
101...MEGABYTES? your trying to screw me i know it (lol my download is REALLY slow atm)

braydagner
17-01-06, 05:10
ACtually this all took place on mars, so why they al died on Terra you can work out for yourself...

Yea...I rolled a newbie there last night...

CMaster
13-11-06, 19:15
Yes, Yes I am going through and adding all my NC vids to YouTube.
Like this one. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgrgUTiCZQo)
Yes, the poor quality does annoy me. I'll sort out some better hosting and put the proper ones up some time.

naphead
13-11-06, 19:22
Tried to watch the video from the link provided, but there was no video on the site. Said: File Size 0 and when I clicked the dl button was trying to dl a .html file o_O

CMaster
13-11-06, 19:23
Tried to watch the video from the link provided, but there was no video on the site. Said: File Size 0 and when I clicked the dl button was trying to dl a .html file o_O

Yeah, thats long dead. Notice the dates - youtube is the only source until I sort out hosting with more space for myself.

naphead
13-11-06, 19:24
hehe, no i did not notice the dates.. my bad.. Thanks for the update.

Pantho
13-11-06, 21:23
Cmaster

sendspace.com

300mb max attachments,

not registering is needed.