PDA

View Full Version : 100 Faction symp rewards

turbineS-line
16-01-06, 13:58
Alright, as some of you saw on help recently, there is some talk about 100 faction sympathy rewards that only Faction council member(s) may hand out.

Can anyone confirm this? So far, we have one person saying the DRE one is a golden apartment (pictures/proof?), and some others.

Will someone that has gone through this process explain exactly what needs to be done to get these 100 symp rewards, etc?

SorkZmok
16-01-06, 14:07
There's several rewards to be given out for achievements for your faction. And that does not mean getting 100 symp by gr ganking some red alt.

I've only heard of very few people who ever got those rewards, the only one i can think of right now is the "dagger of crahn" and i'm not even sure about that.

Also, seeing that some servers/factions got pretty much NO active KK staff doing anything, i don't think those rewards should be given out at all.
I mean, i've been in tangent for ages on terra, working out alliances, opfighting, faction meetings and i have never seen or even heard about our faction counselor. I actually sent mails to KK about that but never heard anything about it. o_O

Bugs Gunny
16-01-06, 14:12
I think we're the only drugpushing black dragons on the server, but ehy, i'm running around with some kind of ncpd badge reward thing in case the cops pull me over.
I know hoernerice has some kind of black ribbon thing for being a merc etc.

Actualy does every faction even have a faction assistant?
I bribed my way into being elected as black dragon representative (which is in true bd fashion) but it means nothing at all, except being listed in the citycoms.

CMaster
16-01-06, 14:17
Faction Councillors were scrapped long ago (before I started playing). We have supposedly "faction assitants" at the moment, but I gather most people who have applied have been turned dow, and I think Fallen Angels have the only english speaking one (check the ceres project info thread). I have actually seen a couple of the faction rewards (they are for performing great services for your faction, not for getting 100 symp) on Terra, but in the hands of french speakers who I believe transfered from Pandore.

Brammers
16-01-06, 14:20
There are faction rewards, but I don't know if they changed or not in NC2. There are 3 medals per faction, and the faction item.

Fallen Angels goes Free Thinker (1st) Medal, Tech Wizz (2nd) - 3rd I don't know as I dont have it! :p

As for getting an award for 100 symp, I say no. With the current SL/FS rules it's too easy to get 100FS.

@Bugs - Since you are a council member, check the Faction Budget on the citycom, there is a screen to take cash out of the Faction budget, not that there is very much in there.

Bugs Gunny
16-01-06, 14:24
Oh great !!!

To all Black Dragons : Tonight in pepper park, a big drinking and drug using party in the pussy club, courtesy of the faction budget.

There, at least someone is using the budget in a responsible way :D