PDA

View Full Version : Silenced First Love - Request to KK

Kame
16-01-06, 09:35
The First Love is a great rifle.

Lately ive been using a silenced weapon and noticed a funny bug:
When u switch weapon sometimes a weapon that doesnt have a silencer becomes silenced.(same goes for flashlight and laser)
By switching weapon it 'dupes' the mod onto the other weapon u have in ur belt.
So ive been having a Silenced FL (that is prolly only silenced for me :p )

Now my request to KK is to make the First Love modable to silencer.

Plz feel free to comment/approve/disaprove

Terayon
16-01-06, 09:45
I used to switch my lib with my brass knuckles and have a silenced laserpointer fist.

Ya, should be fixed though. The bug, not that first love should be able to use a silencer. That wouldent make sense.

Kame
16-01-06, 09:49
I used to switch my lib with my brass knuckles and have a silenced laserpointer fist.

:lol: :lol:

Apocalypsox
16-01-06, 10:13

Ya, should be fixed though.

ya well once i dont know how in gods name i put a silencer on my 3slot tl10 knuckles. was funny as hell.

SorkZmok
16-01-06, 10:42
No plasma weapon can be silenced. So i doubt KK will change it so the FL can use a silencer.

Anyway, how would one silence a plasma rifle? I can understand silenced projectile weapons, but plasma? Hard to imagine how that would work. (assuming they don't even exist in RL, funny thought. :lol:)

Kame
16-01-06, 11:30
My answer to that is : Laser weapon can be silenced.

Anyways since we have micro fusion tech (in NC) we might as well have noise reduced weapons.

canuma100
16-01-06, 11:36
work that bug with CS^^

laserpointer and silencer would be great on CS :)

Skusty
16-01-06, 16:42
At least make mods showable on guns, i'd like to se people with their paineasers and se their silencers, scopes etc on the gun.

.Cyl0n
17-01-06, 01:06
There is still at least 1 laser cs ingame.... :D

scoped libas too... ;)

RentonDraines
17-01-06, 03:30
At least make mods showable on guns, i'd like to se people with their paineasers and se their silencers, scopes etc on the gun.

hell, i just want to see what tool people are holding :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

jini
17-01-06, 08:54
The First Love is a great rifle.

Lately ive been using a silenced weapon and noticed a funny bug:
When u switch weapon sometimes a weapon that doesnt have a silencer becomes silenced.(same goes for flashlight and laser)
By switching weapon it 'dupes' the mod onto the other weapon u have in ur belt.
So ive been having a Silenced FL (that is prolly only silenced for me :p )

Now my request to KK is to make the First Love modable to silencer.

Plz feel free to comment/approve/disaprove
Kame, this is a very old bug. You found it (I'm certain) after your last experiments carrying 4-5 Rifles in QB for ubar non stop firing :cool:
Glad to see you are using it btw, but what's the point of a silencer for a close combat rifle?

Kame
17-01-06, 09:28
Well i noticed this bug loooong ago.But as it is only me that sees it i dont really talk about it, kinda like if it was my own sweet madness.

Why silence a short range weapon ?

1-the game already gives me the correct sound when i get the bug.(silenced sound) ao it wouldnt be hard to implement.

2-Cuz silenced weapons are sexy

3-Cuz then its easier to differ ur shots from the enemy's in case he is using the same weapon.

4-Because maybe just maybe it would make ppl roll more Tech Rifler

5-Because rifles should be silenceable over cannons. In fact, they are closer to pistol, then to cannons.(cannons shouldnt be silenced)And most pistols can be silenced.

6-For the same reason ppl put a flashlight or a laser : its a way to personalize ur arsenal.

7- bop bop bop bop ... bop bop bop bop ......

jini
17-01-06, 09:43
In any case, The FL is indeed a cool rifle, but it also is very picky, so every slot you can have counts on this rifle. Modding it is a very tough job, and ammo mods, as well as dmg, fre, handling comes first, even though last months i develop the habit that its not that important adn that all you need is just the gun and an amo mod, but anyway...