PDA

View Full Version : Newbies more aware of SL

cRazy-
15-01-06, 19:30
New or inexperienced players really need to be more aware of SL rules, if a newbie accidently killed some other guy with AOE in a dungeon or whatever, how is he supposed to know guards shoot at -32 SL? also how is he supposed to know you drop 5 items and your safeslot is unlocked.

I think some warnings of some sort have to be put in place.

Skusty
15-01-06, 19:35
Remove the automatic backpack recovery, if a noob dies he can loose all he's cash and he's broke. And it was funner with backpacks lying around.

awkward silence
15-01-06, 19:51
Remove the automatic backpack recovery, if a noob dies he can loose all he's cash and he's broke. And it was funner with backpacks lying around.

nooooo! those backpack were ugly.

Other than that you got a point.

Nvidia
16-01-06, 08:56
LMAO.

I remember when I was a newbie. After I went to outzone station subway for the very first time and saw all the hundreds of backpacks and wondered how everyone died. Then I turned around, got zapped with a freezer, and CS-Ganked. Then I understood.

From that point on, the number of backpacks within a certain area was a wonderful way for me to tell where to avoid and where to walk. :D

Mr Kot
16-01-06, 16:34
The manual needs constant updating with every patch and available for download.

Maybe even the patchnotes added as an appendix to the manual.

Scaramanga
16-01-06, 19:16
Guards still shoot at minus 32? Did they not change that post evo2.1 or was that just the level at which you went red sl and lost right to a safeslot?