PDA

View Full Version : New Idea: nibpara spell

jini
15-01-06, 12:33
ok this follows Bug's thread about ppus, but I thought its better to introduce yet another idea to the community in a new thread.

This is a ppu spell that can be self or foreign casted, and gives you a non overriding parashock effect that lasts for 30-60s. This is meant as a solution for KK's reluctance to get rid of holy para shocks or paraspamming and can be very low level (tl 3 or 5) for every one to use this. Since it creates a low para effect say 10% or so, the runner usually dont use it. But when the known paraspammers start to appear, he can take a drug and cast this, to have 30-60 s of antiglue. Easy to implement, none ballance issues and permits KK to focus to more difficult matters, known as netlag...

What do you think?

Dargeshaad
15-01-06, 12:43
What do you think?
One of the most retarded ideas I've read for a long time tbh

Introduce a lesser glue to fight the stronger glue....brilliant :rolleyes:

Just remove para altogether

Drake6k
15-01-06, 12:44

*runs around the genrep building healing myself*

giga191
15-01-06, 12:44
Just remove para altogether /signed

RogerRamjet
15-01-06, 13:55
People already do this. Well, me and smurf anyway when we raid P2.

But para should be removed full stop.

Finl
15-01-06, 13:59
you cant remove stuff just like that, you need to replacement it too. paying, building and seeing lots of work for getting that allmighty gluething and then they took it off from you - nono :).

CMaster
15-01-06, 14:06
*runs around the genrep building healing myself*

Have fun performing that oh-so-producitve task.

kurai
15-01-06, 14:13
Fuck para.

Fuck it in all it's forms.

Fuck it with a big spiky strap-on.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

(Sorry Jini - nothing personal, but that's a `no` ;))

RusSki
15-01-06, 14:18
ok this follows Bug's thread about ppus, but I thought its better to introduce yet another idea to the community in a new thread.

This is a ppu spell that can be self or foreign casted, and gives you a non overriding parashock effect that lasts for 30-60s. This is meant as a solution for KK's reluctance to get rid of holy para shocks or paraspamming and can be very low level (tl 3 or 5) for every one to use this. Since it creates a low para effect say 10% or so, the runner usually dont use it. But when the known paraspammers start to appear, he can take a drug and cast this, to have 30-60 s of antiglue. Easy to implement, none ballance issues and permits KK to focus to more difficult matters, known as netlag...

What do you think?

Ya i already do this and i know others do too. Just use one of the already available nib para spells.

Hmmmmm. Next idea

awkward silence
15-01-06, 14:53

Signed aswell

Lucid Dream
15-01-06, 15:32
you cant remove stuff just like that, you need to replacement it too. paying, building and seeing lots of work for getting that allmighty gluething and then they took it off from you - nono :).

Spirit Mods.

jini
15-01-06, 16:09
One of the most retarded ideas I've read for a long time tbh

Introduce a lesser glue to fight the stronger glue....brilliant :rolleyes:

[ edited ]
Yes you introduce a lesser glue to fight a stronger one what's wrong with that? If there was an option about removing para I would have taken it as well tyvm. But for this spell to stay with us for so much time...

@roger: yes roger there is a way to do something like this allready but, either you can't selfcast it, or its too low level to last 30-60s. Im talking for something that you can go in the background for a while, after you have eaten a antifreeze, cast the nibpara and back in action again. Alone.

So please be constructive in what you write please, [ edited ]

Nidhogg
15-01-06, 16:30
No more flaming.

N