PDA

View Full Version : Info about the Herbalis Agrimonia Carnivoris

rob444
14-01-06, 20:01
I was exploring a bit and I found one of those plants but a unique one. Never seen it before so I took some screenies (see attachments), anyone know what you can do with the rare glans parts it drops etc.?

Dogface
14-01-06, 20:04
Yeah I wouldn't mind knowing either.

Bishop Yutani
14-01-06, 20:10
smoke it?

SorkZmok
14-01-06, 20:11
I think it's for some small mission. The NPC to start it is in via rosso next to the pp hq entrance. (at least he was some time ago)

Just an easy mission with a crap reward. If that's the one, you'll get a useless con drug. Bleh.

braydagner
14-01-06, 20:12
Its for the Iceflash/(whatever the pro city one is called) drug mission. Its a 5 time use drug that give +4 to CON. Its not clonable in any way. Its useless.

|R@zor|
14-01-06, 20:19
The Pro NC version is called Amphidextrine +4 CON

The mission requires that you get 2 chems from each of the 3 plants dotted around the Wastelands.

Mighty Max
14-01-06, 20:28
Its a 5 time use drug that give +4 to CON.

Thats the version click&go-ppl get ... *hint* a mission might not have only one ending/reward :D

rob444
14-01-06, 21:06
Mighty Max, now you have to share more information ;)

CMaster
14-01-06, 21:24
Got me curious... I've seen quite a few different conversation lines, but they all lead to the same result.

Mighty Max
14-01-06, 21:50
Lil' Spoiler (in grey, highlight it to see it) more will not be revield by me

Amphidextrine Big Pack

RusSki
14-01-06, 21:54
well last patch i think they broke the mission.... AGAIN.

only one of the plants registers as a kill toward the mission. the other 2 dont for some reason so even tho u have the chems the npc u talk too thinks you only killed one plant.
Killing the same plant 3 times dont work.

Mighty Max
14-01-06, 21:59
Uhm, the mission works. My console Log alltho only shows one kill recognition too.

:edit: actually it's the doy version of that drug i can confirm (Aerol)

RusSki
14-01-06, 22:35
hmm the pro one didnt work for me, i tried it the other day when i was on a "do things i dont normally do, to break up the boredom" day.
If i get time i'll run it again later and post results

Toxen
15-01-06, 01:26
This by far is one of the worst quests in NC, it was broken for about 10 patchs even though i was constantly told by GM's it would be fixed next patch, Don't think many people noticed it originally due to the location of the start NPC's, and frankly the reward for it is pathetic +4 to con... big whoop de doo about 5 items in the game use is as a req, and it only equates to 4 extra HP if ur not capped.

SorkZmok
15-01-06, 01:48
Lil' Spoiler (in grey, highlight it to see it) more will not be revield by me

Amphidextrine Big Pack
Still, they're useless. Because they only add to a main skill that nearly no implant at all needs as requirements.
Also it only adds to con and its +4 which means it'll only last 5 minutes.

KK should either make missions give RP item rewards or things that are actually usefull. o_O

And using it on an APU with no moveon to wear FH2 isn't useful. Cause that's the only thing i can think of the drug would be good for. Still, there's a +4 con drug that also gives 10 health and can be bought/cloned/ressed. Stupid.

james_finn
17-01-06, 16:01
talking of missions that arent working and have been in game for a long time.... *cough* Tiki Quest *cough* ;)