PDA

View Full Version : Is this game dead or not?

xenocide
14-01-06, 09:10
I just want to know. I just quit WoWarcrack and there is nothing to play.

elGringo
14-01-06, 09:14
the game has low pops... but compared to other mmo's out there nc plays decent with much lower player numbers. It's certainly not dead, nor will it die in 2006, so grab a seat, have a try :)

RentonDraines
14-01-06, 09:19
on and off since beta. Not so crowded in the old haunts, but if you know where to go, you can find people to stand around with (TH atm)

neocron is like an old toy. you find new ones, but you always come back to play with the favorite. If it's been awhile, you'l lhave alot to learn. (still dealing with taht myself)

xenocide
14-01-06, 09:19
the game has low pops... but compared to other mmo's out there nc plays decent with much lower player numbers. It's certainly not dead, nor will it die in 2006, so grab a seat, have a try :)

i've tried it, i've played it, i've suffered through bad pops and not logged out for some strange reason, but is it DEAD or not. you have to know what i mean. a dead game is a game that is not fun, I have played since NC1, although not hardcore, I want to go PK people, have fights, is there that anymore? or just the people who go around pretending that the game is fun while they RP and tradeskill when they should actually be playing wow.

xenocide
14-01-06, 09:20
on and off since beta. Not so crowded in the old haunts, but if you know where to go, you can find people to stand around with (TH atm)

neocron is like an old toy. you find new ones, but you always come back to play with the favorite. If it's been awhile, you'l lhave alot to learn. (still dealing with taht myself)

you dont FIGHT in TH.... are you all becoming carebears? does anyone play this pvp game for pvp?

eprodigy
14-01-06, 09:33
you dont FIGHT in TH.... are you all becoming carebears? does anyone play this pvp game for pvp?

considering you seem like a jackass and you play a PPU (according to your title) i will say, yes it is dead; so you won't return....

elGringo
14-01-06, 10:15
you have to know what i mean. a dead game is a game that is not fun,

nc has always been and will always continue to be what you make of it.. if it wasnt fun I wouldnt be here and writing on that topic... but then, fun to 10 different people has 20 different meanings. Theres action, yes ...RP ? Very, very little (compared to nc1)

Mighty Max
14-01-06, 10:50
but is it DEAD or not. you have to know what i mean. a dead game is a game that is not fun,

Weird idea of beeing dead/alive.
Just because someone does not like it (i.e. does not have fun) doesnt make it dead. There will be ppl who like it and ppl who dont like it from the start till the end.

It breathes, it moves => it's alive

IceStorm
14-01-06, 11:51
you dont FIGHT in TH.... are you all becoming carebears? Of course not. TH is a safezone...

RusSki
14-01-06, 12:50
xeno stop being gay and get in game, nuts and witch came back..... sex. kid came back too and luke can be seen once in awhile on terra, tho tbh luke is too sexy for terra.

Demental
14-01-06, 12:51
Right now the server population is about 10% at the time of this post and prolly roughly 50-60% of that is people idleing/afk regaining SL. During the day it's a bit better reaching around 30%, but I dunno. (%'s are for Terra) I hope reakktor comes out with evo 2.2 soon otherwise i'm afraid numbers might drop a bit more.

xenocide
14-01-06, 13:38
Right now the server population is about 10% at the time of this post and prolly roughly 50-60% of that is people idleing/afk regaining SL. During the day it's a bit better reaching around 30%, but I dunno. (%'s are for Terra) I hope reakktor comes out with evo 2.2 soon otherwise i'm afraid numbers might drop a bit more.

i can trust a post like this, and the others in their newbness, thanks for helpine me not reactivate

kurai
14-01-06, 13:48
i can trust a post like this, and the others in their newbness, thanks for helpine me not reactivateYay !

One less fucking Jawa Smurf ! Only 200 more to go...

canuma100
14-01-06, 13:50
This game has a Very big advantage over all other games

The freedo(o)m

you can make whatever you want

and of course the Community ;)

YA5
14-01-06, 14:16
not dead but ill since 3 years ... bugdesease :angel:

lince
14-01-06, 14:23
Xeno ...if u've been playin since NC1 how come you cant answer ur own question? Whether its dead or not is an individual choice. Go online and see for urself.

Elle

awkward silence
14-01-06, 14:28
i can trust a post like this, and the others in their newbness, thanks for helpine me not reactivate

Eh yer weird. I would try the game if thinking of coming back and not ask the forums where you get 20 different opinions from 20 different people and no first hand experience of your OWN.

But hey if you feel a few replies in the forums are enough, i guess they are enough.

Oh and if you got a ppu delete it. Erm they're useless atm. Their heals can't keep anyone alive, pe buffs are better than their own and parashock is just a waste of mana. :angel:

Dogface
14-01-06, 15:06
i've tried it, i've played it, i've suffered through bad pops and not logged out for some strange reason, but is it DEAD or not. you have to know what i mean. a dead game is a game that is not fun, I have played since NC1, although not hardcore, I want to go PK people, have fights, is there that anymore? or just the people who go around pretending that the game is fun while they RP and tradeskill when they should actually be playing wow.

Well in that case, WoW is dead too. Worst 9 months I ever spent on my computer.
A dead game is a game that has no players because they all left for another game or some reason.
No, NC isn't dying. Go play WoW.

/edit, Don't play a PPU. Like above poster mentioned they're completely useless. As are the other two types of monk. Don't play them. They're the only reason NC would die.
Besides, how you gonna PK people with a PPU? Get a real class.

Mighty Max
14-01-06, 16:04

It is a bad attitude to call names to others just because you expected them to have another opinion.

When you ask if this game is dead, and you get 9:1 told that it isnt, how great is the chance these nine just don't know what they say and that one is correct?

If you dont like answers, dont ask please.

giga191
14-01-06, 16:07
considering you seem like a jackass and you play a PPU (according to your title) i will say, yes it is dead; so you won't return.... /signed

Nidhogg
14-01-06, 17:40
No, it's not. We've survived long enough to be entitled to put this talk down. Thread closed.

N