PDA

View Full Version : nc1 vets appreciation

cRazy-
13-01-06, 22:40
Cant we have some kind of page on the nc website with all the names and times played of all the Neocron1/beta vets, or maybe a forum tag or even a in-game tag ahmahgad.

:(

giga191
13-01-06, 22:51
you only joined nov '05, so i guess you wouldn't be on there...

Mighty Max
13-01-06, 22:52
Why? To brag about it?

Foo
13-01-06, 22:52
seems pointless to me.

j0rz
13-01-06, 22:55
Bah pld that much nc im starting to get fed up with it i don't want reminding of how much of my life i wasted on the game ty lol :p

cRazy-
13-01-06, 23:01
Why? To brag about it?

Yes to brag about it.

And giga ive been playing since beta 3, this is a new account so, new join date :/

This thread doesnt really have a point I was just bored and theres not much posting activity tonight.

Paper Dragon
13-01-06, 23:09
Long time players should be rewarded, but only if their account has remained active for that entire time.

Seems a bit odd to reward someone for cancelling and reactivating several times, for example. o_O

Powerpunsh
13-01-06, 23:10
This thread doesnt really have a point I was just bored and theres not much posting activity tonight.

o rly? :p

solling
13-01-06, 23:12
Long time players should be rewarded, but only if their account has remained active for that entire time.

With click2pay that would be about none i have never cancelled my accounts since i strted playing BUT click2pay have several times without a reason

cRazy-
13-01-06, 23:16

Seems a bit odd to reward someone for cancelling and reactivating several times, for example. o_O

I wouldnt be fussed about an award tbh.

Man a vets title or priviledge to be able to slap around the newbies/shit talkers would be great, but we can only dream :p

Cyphor
13-01-06, 23:24
How about no because it doesnt matter how long you've played the game, status in game should be about how good you are at it and if your good you wont need a title...

Bugs Gunny
13-01-06, 23:56
that's the silliest idea i've heard in a long time

giga191
14-01-06, 00:02
Yes to brag about it.

And giga ive been playing since beta 3, this is a new account so, new join date :/

This thread doesnt really have a point I was just bored and theres not much posting activity tonight. afaik you havent been playing since beta 3. you may have played during beta 3 but you certainly havent been here all the time since

Brew
14-01-06, 00:08
oh. i thought this thread was some <3 for the people reactivating due to the lure of 10 free days and release 2.1 :lol:

no thx on rewards, unless ppl want to keep helping out my new guy anyway :D

(on that note, thx again to everyone who's answered Brewmaster's requests for tradeskill help out at the MB this last week)

ZoVoS
14-01-06, 00:11
bah u only want it cos ur fourm acount much like mine says 2005 =]

where as i dont give a crap and you seem to

*goes to find the pass to his beta 4 acount* =] im sure it dont exist no more damit

cRazy-
14-01-06, 00:24
lawl.

I didnt really make this thread for any serious or plausible idea, just said it because I could ._.

Lodar
14-01-06, 01:09
I didnt really make this thread for any serious or plausible idea

In that case, you won't mind if I close it? :lol:

Spam, closed.