PDA

View Full Version : Will The Dome ever get repaired?

DIABLO666
13-01-06, 13:13
I was jus thinking, is DOY ever guna get repaired, i mean i know it was nuked but surly they crnt just leave it in such a state of dis-repair. I rekon they shud slowly repari DOY sector by sector. For example they could start with the crahn sector and every patch add one thing that repairs that sector. They could even make it more real by making people need to donate 1mil b4 each patch to get a bit of the sector repaired, by doing that they could make money be donated at Faction HQ so each faction is in control of how much its sector gets repaired. What do people think about my idea?.

Enter
16-01-06, 15:24
Sounds very good!

cRazy-
16-01-06, 15:34
Its not gonna happen, Neocron is the clean and well built place, doy is the cyberpunk grungy place, if you dont like it there, move to Neocron, people have preferences.

turbineS-line
16-01-06, 16:08
STFU crazy.

No matter how hardcore cybarphunk DoY is, only morons wouldn't pick up a chair in their apartment every once in awhile.

Maybe step on the rats.

Perhaps, dare I say, sweep up?

cRazy-
16-01-06, 17:12
lol antisense shut up noob.

Why would KK fix doy, you people dont seem to realise KK DESIGNED the dome of york like this, they made and put detail into making it look partially destroyed, why would they overdo it with more work after just one year.

Bugs Gunny
16-01-06, 17:18
I cannot bear the fact that a drugdealing wealthy mothrefucking pimp like gunnar aegirson has to live in an appartement with RATS !!!
Cmon, send in sanitation pls.

cRazy-
16-01-06, 18:13
Why dont you eat the rats like the filthy black dragon scum that you are.

:p <3

DIABLO666
16-01-06, 18:17
i rekon we shud put forward a petition and btw they designed it like that cos it was nuked, not cos DOY ppl said *hey lets give our home the 'nuked' look. so it makes sence they would wana rebuild their home or launch sum attack on TH or MB to get a new home.or they could sell the *Dome* technolgy to City Mercs in exchange for help re-building their home or attack Neocron.

ZoVoS
16-01-06, 18:27
i have sujested it

kk have ignored it

bada bing bada boom they dont give a fuck =P

cRazy-
16-01-06, 18:27
i rekon we shud put forward a petition and btw they designed it like that cos it was nuked, not cos DOY ppl said *hey lets give our home the 'nuked' look. so it makes sence they would wana rebuild their home or launch sum attack on TH or MB to get a new home.or they could sell the *Dome* technolgy to City Mercs in exchange for help re-building their home or attack Neocron.

Diablo, THATS ROLEPLAYING, it doesnt exist, its not true, its made up. doy people didnt say anything, they dont exist, REAKKTOR (who made the game) said "lets give doy the 'nuked' look, they are not going to spend hours of labour re-developing the whole city when its pretty much just been made a year or so ago.

You seriously need to pop your bubble and enter the realistic world.

Tratos
16-01-06, 18:28
lol antisense shut up noob.

Why would KK fix doy, you people dont seem to realise KK DESIGNED the dome of york like this, they made and put detail into making it look partially destroyed, why would they overdo it with more work after just one year.
The dome maps (and definitly the appartments) have been around ALOT longer than one year Mr "Here Since Beta 3" :p :p its thought that some of the Dome stuff has been around since about 6 months after Neocron 1 went retail.

Im up for the bits of small rubble being moved (like in DoY lvl 2 apps) and chairs and stuff tidied up, perhaps boarding up some of the shattered windows and collapsed floors, perhaps some additional neon signs with each faction trying to pimp their gear a bit more.

cRazy-
16-01-06, 18:34
The dome maps (and definitly the appartments) have been around ALOT longer than one year Mr "Here Since Beta 3"

lol so what, they aint designed the nuked doy and the normal doy seperatly, it would still involve re-designing.

Maybe it would be good for some things to be re-designed, tables and chairs put right, rubble removed etc (highly doubt its going to happen)

But guys dont forget, its been designed like this, it wasnt put in as a burden which will be removed, its the grunge look some people like.

Dont expect anything to happen.

Tratos
16-01-06, 18:38
We arnt expecting we're asking if it ever will. There is a difference.

Maybe it would be good for some things to be re-designed, tables and chairs put right, rubble removed etc
Also thats pretty much what the majority (although the original idea is very good and would be cool to see) is asking for, a bit of a tidy up.

cRazy-
16-01-06, 18:45
We arnt expecting we're asking if it ever will. There is a difference.

Also thats pretty much what the majority (although the original idea is very good and would be cool to see) is asking for, a bit of a tidy up.

Differences aside, it isnt going to happen, I can tell you that. If it does, i'll eat my own face.

Its like people asking KK to redesign Neocron city with more broken things etc to make it more grungy.

DIABLO666
16-01-06, 18:46
i dont mean a total full repair of entire thing at once. i mean small changes that make it look more livable and they could do it a section at a time. i mean as ppl say why would ppl not pick up their chairs and cuboards, and a few board for the hole in the ceiling wudnt hurt. and as for DOY in general they cud jus remove some of the rubble, that wudnt b to hard but it wud make it look more homey.

Tratos
16-01-06, 18:52
Differences aside, it isnt going to happen, I can tell you that. If it does, i'll eat my own face.
Just so you know i'm holding you to that although i know it probably wont happen it would be rather amusing to have you eat your own face if it did :lol: :p

awkward silence
16-01-06, 22:56

Its like people asking KK to redesign Neocron city with more broken things etc to make it more grungy.

KK removes just one rock and hes up for it :D

DIABLO666
30-03-06, 17:33
u all smell like oatmeal

onero S
31-03-06, 03:19
KK has somthing like ONE MAIN CODER. They can't even implement heal changes correctly. In the art department alone they are more focused on char models than on anything else. There are no spare recorces atm.

elGringo
31-03-06, 03:27
will they remap the dome... no
but there are plenty of vacant stores etc that can be used to create places in the dome that are worth being at... similar to the p1, TH or MB .. doy completly lacks this kind of zone right now (doy sec6 is merely a joke imo.. no one likes to hang out there)

DIABLO666
19-06-06, 11:13
mayb they should hire more main coders then...... they mena b rich company an they can only afford 1 main coder.

slith
19-06-06, 11:22
(doy sec6 is merely a joke imo.. no one likes to hang out there)I thnk this is mainly because it was designed for it. And the terrible music.

Doc Holliday
24-06-06, 02:38
i dont mean a total full repair of entire thing at once. i mean small changes that make it look more livable and they could do it a section at a time. i mean as ppl say why would ppl not pick up their chairs and cuboards, and a few board for the hole in the ceiling wudnt hurt. and as for DOY in general they cud jus remove some of the rubble, that wudnt b to hard but it wud make it look more homey.

i think you need to play the sims mate not neocron. :lol:

Bredahl
24-06-06, 04:01
i think you need to play the sims mate not neocron. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
well i like the via app and stuff like that, i like that my apps looks like something i would live in. :angel:
but i HAVE to go anti on my main char, because i want to kill some DR's (DONT like DR :p )and theres a few BT's i want to kill aswell (dont want to get too shitty SL.. not very fun to loose 5slot weps in belt, and i die alot ;) ) and well.. theres just too many pro's atm.. would be nice to have someone to kill :lol: