PDA

View Full Version : An auto poker

pain_easer
12-01-06, 23:17
I think that nc city and doy city th and mb should have an auto poker
standing in the corner as a normal ncp
sometimes pokers can be hard to find around so , who thinks auto pokers can be put into the game?

elGringo
12-01-06, 23:25
With drugs & buff/glove alone, you can reach a fairly high skill-lvl for implant (without sacrificing a single skillpoint) ..and especially on a 4 char server (assuming you're talking bout terra) speccing a little imp to one of the chars shouldnt be a prob.

[x] bad idea! When there's a demand for more impers, more ppl will specc it until there are too many again and people go the opposite direction ...rinse, repeat.

pain_easer
12-01-06, 23:32
With drugs & buff/glove alone, you can reach a fairly high skill-lvl for implant (without sacrificing a single skillpoint) ..and especially on a 4 char server (assuming you're talking bout terra) speccing a little imp to one of the chars shouldnt be a prob.

[x] bad idea! When there's a demand for more impers, more ppl will specc it until there are too many again and people go the opposite direction ...rinse, repeat.

Well yea you could do that
but what about if u have 4 pking chars and you didnt want any of them to have a touch of poke in them ?
u mite think na , forget the autopokers coz u mite have a poker urself i dont have one all my chars are pkers and i think it just would be good to have an auto poker in the game

Bugs Gunny
12-01-06, 23:38
It would suck.
People make good cash off poking and a lot of combat chars spec poke.

Digital-Talios
13-01-06, 00:00
they had this on the old test server:

A GM would log his poker, stand him in a corner with boxes around it, and put a piece of tape on the mouse trigger to continuely poke peeps :D I was thinking neptune needed the same thing until we started to get more peeps on a daily basis.

msdong
13-01-06, 00:03
but what about if u have 4 pking chars and you didnt want any of them to have a touch of poke in them ?...

well, everyone that think that way should support pokers or live with consequences.

when we lose pok eas a tradeskill why bother havin construction and research.
lets have raparts identified drop and construction machines in OPs for them.
oh and dont forget repair machines !!!O_o

Skusty
13-01-06, 00:07
For neptune = Possibly

For terra = No.

pain_easer
13-01-06, 00:47
Oh well it was just an idea at the end of the day to see what people think
the answer that most people are saying is terra = no
and neptune = yea ofc people say no coz there so many people on terra

.Cyl0n
13-01-06, 00:54
lol that sad..

Sgt. Pepper
13-01-06, 01:17
A GM would log his poker, stand him in a corner with boxes around it, and put a piece of tape on the mouse trigger to continuely poke peeps

We have people on Mars doing this. It garantees pokers in TechHeaven all the time. Its up to you.

Toxen
13-01-06, 01:23
Tis as simple as this KK will say no end of story, only time an auto poker is likely to be seen is 5 seconds before its ban hammered or when theres been a major server rollback and things are put in place to sort people out quickly aka the pre nc2 launch saturn rollback

SorkZmok
13-01-06, 08:12
Yeah, right. And while we're at it, allow macroing aswell. :rolleyes:

It would suck. People make money poking. If you can't find one right after you died, deal with it or spec some points into it. Simple as that.

Hocus
13-01-06, 09:12
:wtf: men...lol

RogerRamjet
13-01-06, 10:33
Yeah, right. And while we're at it, allow macroing aswell. :rolleyes:

It would suck. People make money poking. If you can't find one right after you died, deal with it or spec some points into it. Simple as that.

Kid, is that McLusky under your name?

SorkZmok
13-01-06, 10:48
Kid, is that McLusky under your name?
Ahaha, yes! Last weekend was pretty amazing, that song says it. :p

Love em!

Crest
13-01-06, 11:35
Well yea you could do that
but what about if u have 4 pking chars and you didnt want any of them to have a touch of poke in them ?
u mite think na , forget the autopokers coz u mite have a poker urself i dont have one all my chars are pkers and i think it just would be good to have an auto poker in the game

Now aint that the right attitude, you are not prepared to contribute to the economy by offering a skill, yet you expect it to be provided. I bet you one of those guys who screams on trade - Poker needed in TH Now. Or repper needed in in TH now.

Unless you have got 4 heavy tanks, with the easy over cap there are stats available to poke. Now I undertsand having 1 char poking does not help your other chars, but if everyone scratched each other back, then this is not an issue.

With the exception of the PVP (and only cause when its got 1% = 10 people, they not going to be in the same place at the same time)

No to this idea, no auto poker, plus most guys dont even need pokes as they have a but plug instead.

xyl_az
13-01-06, 11:54
no to this idea and no to this idea @ neptune.

The only thing neptune needs is removal of LEs and battlefield sectors. Then you will see neptune @ 20% every day

SorkZmok
13-01-06, 12:06
no to this idea and no to this idea @ neptune.

The only thing neptune needs is removal of LEs and battlefield sectors. Then you will see neptune @ 20% every day
You wish. Neptunes never gonna work. Even with better rules, people will just log on, pk, then log back to their main server. Trust me.

xyl_az
13-01-06, 12:40
You wish. Neptunes never gonna work. Even with better rules, people will just log on, pk, then log back to their main server. Trust me.

let me put it this way: I HOPE NOT

no one knows for sure but for me neptune is my only hope to play this game, i wont come back to terra, thats for sure

Animal2
13-01-06, 12:47

Yes there are few ppl who do so. Very lame settings (PE with TSU and Jones Heal or Hybrid...), flaming in channel and just pking around... i dont think neptune need more ofthese ppl.

There are other reasons to play there. This server is good for any rpg since no safe zones exist and if yoiu get killed you have no safeslot so dropp could be your beloved weapon.
You lvl up fast, it makes really fun! And you have no forced waiting time like on other servers due to SI (2-3 min, its like flying around in WOW... you cant do anything :(). On neptune this lasts only about 10 sec. Imo enough reasons to make this server my home server + you get two slots (i played before on mars with one slot).

BTT
I think also theres no need for an auto poker on an 4 or at last 2 slot server. Everyone could get a poker himself. The reason why noone answers you is another: Poker get allways too less money/tipp from players so why should we log on poker for getting 2k? Think about it... ;)
I found allways an poker due to i tipp about 10k for every poke. perhaps thats much but think about that an poker could have spend his points in other skills like res or cst or pvp skills like psu or wep... so i dont pay for his work but for his skills.

Torg
13-01-06, 13:44
I think that nc city and doy city th and mb should have an auto poker
standing in the corner as a normal ncp
sometimes pokers can be hard to find around so , who thinks auto pokers can be put into the game?come on. this is st00pid. next week folks will be asking for auto-reppers, auto-ressers, even auto-PPUs for easier gaining of exp and capping in no time.

please. this is a MMORPG, theres plenty of CS and UT elsewhere.

RogerRamjet
13-01-06, 15:00
Ahaha, yes! Last weekend was pretty amazing, that song says it. :p

Love em!

I hope the summer is the same :p

LTA
13-01-06, 15:27
Only if it cost something mental like 50k/100k a poke

Then would be for extreme needs if there was no poker, other than that it would kill of the implant tradeskill