PDA

View Full Version : Mouse Probs

Kozmos
12-01-06, 21:57
aight

slight problem with my mouse thats only started in like the last 2 hours. Ive got a logitech MX7500 or somethin, its the wireless/ir keyboard/mouse set, anyway, ive changed the abtteries et al but in NC and a couple other games, im getting slight mouse lag. Ive not changed any settings though which is why im a lil puzzled ...

I have to move the mouse atleast a cm before it even registers anything in neocron. i can stand still, and keep moving the mouse slightly left/right and NC doesent register anything
When I open the RPOS theres bout half a second lag on any mouse movements and its a complete nightmare when in a fight, having to restock stams etc ...

Anyone have any ideas ? maybe i just need a new keyboard/mouse set...

giga191
12-01-06, 22:09
could be software

Kozmos
12-01-06, 22:10
could be software

hrm i dunno, was fine thismorning, literally started while logged on, havent changed any settings or anything :/

cRazy-
12-01-06, 22:14
Check under your mouse and keypad, there should or may be a button, if you find it and press it it should reset the frequency so to speak, and the lag should go away.

Kozmos
12-01-06, 22:22
Check under your mouse and keypad, there should or may be a button, if you find it and press it it should reset the frequency so to speak, and the lag should go away.

nah ive reset both and its still there :/

Its not happenin in windows, seems to only be within games :/

rob444
14-01-06, 15:57
What are your system specs?

SirRah
14-01-06, 16:03
put this:

//enable this if you experience mouse "lag" at high framerates (at a slight fps cost)
set ctrl_mouselock 1 into the control.ini in /program files/neocron2/ini/

a mate gave me a registry file which fixed that too. think i got it somewhere... will post it when i found it.

edit: got it...
Get the mouse fix here. (http://www.r2k-ua.net/files/xpmousefix.reg)

just right mouse click and save file to...

hope that helps