PDA

View Full Version : Biotech becoming an effective combat force

turbineS-line
12-01-06, 09:17
http://www.thoughtsinchaos.net/upload/Cycro.jpg

While not a really noteworthy event to some runners, the efforts put forth to aquire this Lab was anything but meaningless.

Biotech remains one of the lesser noticed factions in Neocron. With that in mind, a number of sub-groups within Biotech have started to work together. With the likes of Diamond Real Estate, and Twilight Guardian running the majority of outposts (Well, doesn't look like it anymore), the sight of a Biotech force strugging it's way into the spotlight is something remarkable indeed. Hours upon hours our soldiers went to war, to show the Twilight Guardian that Biotech is no longer the sleeping beast, but rather turning into an awoken giant. Who knows how long Biotech will own this outpost? Hours, days? Doesn't matter. The fact that we faced wave after wave of Twilight Guardian warriors, only to continue fighting through the blood and pain, now that is the true personality of Biotech's members.

Under Biotech, we are all brothers. We stand together, and deliver the will of Biotech after each clip, after each PSI booster. We continue fighting, and we win. We may not be the largest Faction of Neocron, but we are motivated and devoted. That's all that matters. Numbers are part of the battle, but personality and motivation is the rest of it.

Overall, we want the people of Neocron to know Biotech is very active, and growing every day. Hopefully with this realisation, more and more young runners will see Biotech as a faction they would love to fight for.

Until Cycro is captured from us, we will continue to fight for it to the end. We will not give it up until every one of us are flatlined, our monks are out of PSI and humping the dirt, and even then, we will keep coming back.

We hope this will send a message to our enemies.

http://www.thoughtsinchaos.net/upload/fight.jpg

Foo
12-01-06, 12:24
Grats ^^

Until Cycro is captured from us, we will continue to fight for it to the end.

until its ninja'd from ya you mean ;) good luck tho

Spermy
12-01-06, 12:50
Watch out for AD. :angel:

RusSki
12-01-06, 13:40
Grats too BT i guess. How did u obtain the op tho? i hope thru a good fight.

I've not noticed AD's actions much tho i've not been watching. DO the none biased procity ppl, do they allied pk that much? Do they hack pro ops? They seem to have alot of ops so must fight hard and often or ninja like its goin outta fashion.

Now resistance is another matter, most of those ppl i know or know of, from the good old days of uranus and i did then and do now respect most of them.

Tho i've noticed crazys clan has actually started getting members too, and good one... kal, reaps :)

Any news on when they are gonna be op fighting?

CMaster
12-01-06, 14:17
Any news on when they are gonna be op fighting?

Never, judging by how crazy runs the clan?
Heh, have fun at cyc guys - can guarantee you'l have to fight quite a bit (if any of you are on when it gets hacked...). Nice to see some activitiy from biotech mind.

l8m0n
12-01-06, 17:06
I've not noticed AD's actions much tho i've not been watching. DO the none biased procity ppl, do they allied pk that much? Do they hack pro ops? They seem to have alot of ops so must fight hard and often or ninja like its goin outta fashion.
I take it you mean After Dark? because as a new* member i have never seen any ally PKin and been told not to attack other ally runners unless they attack you, and ive never seen us hack an Ally OP unless been told to when a TT clan could not hack their own OP back due to lack of hackers, and we dont ninja becuase we never have 3 hackers online during non peek times. lol
Theres allmost a fight for OPs every nite and if we have enough peeps during the day aswell.
As far as i am aware ADs OP fighting rule is that we dont take OPs unless we can get a fight, thats what saltan said to me anyway.

Faid
12-01-06, 17:24
I take it you mean After Dark? because as a new* member i have never seen any ally PKin and been told not to attack other ally runners unless they attack you, and ive never seen us hack an Ally OP unless been told to when a TT clan could not hack their own OP back due to lack of hackers, and we dont ninja becuase we never have 3 hackers online during non peek times. lol
Theres allmost a fight for OPs every nite and if we have enough peeps during the day aswell.
As far as i am aware ADs OP fighting rule is that we dont take OPs unless we can get a fight, thats what saltan said to me anyway.

Are you serious? I take it you werent one of the 6 or 7 After Dark Monks that rushed Cycrow and PK'd the Pro City force that was fighting FF there last night. Take a few days or a week even and watch how your Clan conducts themselves. You might be surprised.

l8m0n
12-01-06, 17:43
Are you serious? I take it you werent one of the 6 or 7 After Dark Monks that rushed Cycrow and PK'd the Pro City force that was fighting FF there last night. Take a few days or a week even and watch how your Clan conducts themselves. You might be surprised.
ahh but what PRO cirty force are you talking about? and tbh sounds good fun and a shame i missed it got to love the bad ass PKin at cycrow :D

RusSki
13-01-06, 00:57
ok now i'm confused. L8m0n u first said they dont allied pk at ops or not, then u basically say that they may well have done it at cyc and that if u get chance u will do it too.

I'm not having a dig at you or anyone m8. I dont know AD, only what i have heard fom other ppl. I'm just trying to get an idea of how u lot play house over there in the plush city.
But what u said yourself dont make things look gr8 for u guys.

Foo
13-01-06, 01:46
Na AD are cool guys , fun to pvp with against anti .

l8m0n
13-01-06, 14:05
ok now i'm confused. L8m0n u first said they dont allied pk at ops or not, then u basically say that they may well have done it at cyc and that if u get chance u will do it too.

I'm not having a dig at you or anyone m8. I dont know AD, only what i have heard fom other ppl. I'm just trying to get an idea of how u lot play house over there in the plush city.
But what u said yourself dont make things look gr8 for u guys.
lol i was just messin around, i have never seen them Ally PK been with them for allmost 2 mounths now, that think in CRP, wasnt there but asked the guys who were and they said that it was just messin around PK cos the servers were comin down for roll back.

AD members have been great to me after ive returned to the game from allmost a year break, given me money and a few weps and spells i needed and had some good fights against Anti city with them, couldnt have asked for a better clan when i joined back up.

turbineS-line
13-01-06, 22:43
i have never seen them Ally PK been with them for allmost 2 mounths now

Quoted for lol

cRazy-
13-01-06, 23:27
Never, judging by how crazy runs the clan?
Heh, have fun at cyc guys - can guarantee you'l have to fight quite a bit (if any of you are on when it gets hacked...). Nice to see some activitiy from biotech mind.

lol cmaster is such a vet wannabe.

Anyway Chaos could take OPs now, but I want to get more members and be comfortable enough to be able to defend any OPs we take.

I dont really see much point otherwise, its like getting a clan of 4 spies and taking over the entire map when no one else is on. They might own Outposts but they aint gonna hold them for long, or gain the respect for it.

Btw Cycrow got taken from Ragnarok, I guess we'll see if they keep to their word and take it strieght back.

But a word of warning, Cycrow has been FF's main OP since early Neocron1 (on pluto). If theres any OP which they will never give up fighting for, its Cycrow.

kurai
13-01-06, 23:54
But a word of warning, Cycrow has been FF's main OP since early Neocron1 (on pluto). If theres any OP which they will never give up fighting for, its Cycrow.Yep.

Cycrow has always been the `signature` TG OP - going back as far as the days of The Resistance, Total Annihilation, The Gang and now Freedom Force.

If you count Terra as a continuation of Pluto it's probably been in TG hands for 99.95% of the time since the start of NC1 retail :D

unreal
14-01-06, 08:16
I've seen AD ally PK quite a lot, and seen some of their PPU's help ally PKers. I remember killing an AD PPU in plaza 2 with a Revenge drone when the person rezzed the low tech rifle spy I killed for constantly PKing allied low level runners, along with high level ones.

Me and other TFC keep laughing at the fact AD keep thinking we're FF alts. I got killed by a revenge launched by Conkers tonight at Cycrow, but the funnier thing was Conkers killed 3 After Dark at once with a Revenge, including the AD PPU. lol

Shows you who your allies are, or aren't I should say. Never got rezzed even though two PPU's appeared running round with Para in their hands after Conkers owned them all. Not the best spell I would run round with if revenges are constantly flooding in. I guess certain AD lack the brain cells to compute such simple things, such as, TFC aren't FF alts. Especially when we continually attack FF when we can, along with all the other OP's belonging to anti-city factions.

Anyway, good to see BT on the map for once, although i'm not entirely sure the OP was won in such a noble manner, but then again, that's the same type of thing FF do to everyone else I guess. If R2K or FF OPs get taken, they just ninja them back the next day. Still fun having the fight and winning though.

cRazy-
14-01-06, 10:34
Man Conkers is one sad fellow, EVERY time I GR to CRP he is *ALWAYS* there with a kami drone of some sort, I dont think he ever logs off that game.

l8m0n
14-01-06, 10:53
lol TFC arnt alts of FF their just fanboys, theres no way a clan like tfc can hold there OPs agaisnt FF, lol and asking AD "can we have some of yours" lmao :lol:

Foo
14-01-06, 18:06
Anyway Chaos could take OPs now, but I want to get more members and be comfortable enough to be able to defend any OPs we take.

lol :rolleyes:

Foo
14-01-06, 18:08
lol TFC arnt alts of FF their just fanboys, theres no way a clan like tfc can hold there OPs agaisnt FF, lol and asking AD "can we have some of yours" lmao :lol:

says the wanna be :rolleyes:

Faid
14-01-06, 19:49
AD seems to claim that other pro city clans are actually FF alts because its a good excuse to ally pk, bottom line. They've claimed that we're actually FF alts, even though we've been fighting FF forever. Maybe its not all of AD that are idiots, Ive yet to see one that doesnt act as such, but its not an imposibilty. So stop trying to tell us how great AD are and how they dont ally pk unprovoked and how they're actually doing pro city a favor by killin "FF alts" If anything they helped FF at this OP Fight, by killing all the pro fighting there.

They're Ally PK'ers. They like to kill anybody reguardless of Faction or combat rank or whatever. Dont sugar-coat it, It's shitty imo but people can do what they want in this game, just dont try to say you're not doing it when we all know you are.

unreal
14-01-06, 20:23
lol TFC arnt alts of FF their just fanboys, theres no way a clan like tfc can hold there OPs agaisnt FF, lol and asking AD "can we have some of yours" lmao :lol:I asked for "one" OP ;) since TFC is dead most of the time, but that's changed a bit lately, some of the people who have been busy over christmas have started coming back.

FF fanboy? wtf? How do you come to that conclusion? Or does the one cog in your head turn slowly round when you see random clans and say "oh FF fanboys"... you seem to be obsessed with mentioning FF, perhaps you're one yourself.

cRazy-
14-01-06, 21:33
lol :rolleyes:

whats so funny?

Bugs Gunny
14-01-06, 21:44
Cuz it sounds exactly like some other person on the pro city side?

cRazy-
14-01-06, 23:13
Cuz it sounds exactly like some other person on the pro city side?

o__O

ok then..

eLcHi
14-01-06, 23:55
Man Conkers is one sad fellow, EVERY time I GR to CRP he is *ALWAYS* there with a kami drone of some sort, I dont think he ever logs off that game.

Well, i think hes only offline for a few hours sleep and maybe to get some groceries once in a while ;)

Zheo
15-01-06, 13:00
May i suggest hireing some skilled support, I do know for a fact that the Reservoir Dogz advertise the fact that they are for hire. No offense intended but Biotech is a product producing company, not a military training facility.

RogerRamjet
15-01-06, 14:27
I always imagined the companys fighting for OPs was a bit like modern day corporate take overs.

Just more violent.

yavimaya
16-01-06, 02:18
May i suggest hireing some skilled support, I do know for a fact that the Reservoir Dogz advertise the fact that they are for hire. No offense intended but Biotech is a product producing company, not a military training facility.

LOL, you wish huh.

cRazy-
16-01-06, 02:27
Yeah Zheo what you just said was the dumbest thing ive heard in a while.

Clobber
16-01-06, 06:51

Hire FF alts ? GJ ZHEO

RD are dead anyways like a lot of clans lately :(

cRazy-
16-01-06, 12:18
Chaos ftw!

Pantho
01-02-06, 13:36
Choas is kool tbh, A collection of Nibs :D

(j/k btw crazy) Although if i may add, The clan i recently left (Templars) Was killed by AD a few times, and he was NEXT a Direct Ally with DRE!...

Had one funny moment with Pimp Daddy PPU< in plaza 2 (Mighta been Pimp the PPU, Get them missed up, and he was helping FF alt PK in pepper3 is why i was killing him)

"Cant kill me rofl", After i was trying to kill him for 20 mins......

Anyways Just to add... a pup Cant heal a Holy Poisen Halo Stacked through 3 PSI pools :D, Nice dogtags tbh

Pantho
01-02-06, 13:38
Actually shit, thats a good point.... They say we are FF alts/Fanboys yet i ahve 2/3 Screenshots of AD PPU's Helping Anti chars PK in Pepper Park 3,!

DARK_Overfiend
03-02-06, 15:43
...............hmm... looks interesting

l8m0n
03-02-06, 16:26
The clan i recently left (Templars) Was killed by AD a few times, and he was NEXT a Direct Ally with DRE!...

There neutral tbh and i my books most neutral people cant be trusted ;)

CMaster
03-02-06, 17:41
There neutral tbh and i my books most neutral people cant be trusted ;)
DRE-NEXT = F6 Allies (DRE are in fact NEXT's ONLY F6 allies...)

l8m0n
03-02-06, 17:53
well when i logged in to check before i posted it was Neutral ;)

CMaster
03-02-06, 18:04
well when i logged in to check before i posted it was Neutral ;)
*CMaster logs on his next character

CMaster
03-02-06, 18:12
Nope, allies:

DARK_Overfiend
04-02-06, 19:28
go Cmuster/master whichever lol

you tell em....

RogerRamjet
05-02-06, 20:47
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: