PDA

View Full Version : Clan Keys

Castoff
12-01-06, 07:29
Does anyone remember when in NC 1 you could get a clan key anywhere you wanted it ?

Does anyone like the idea of that ?

I have spent over 1 mil trying to sort out a clan Apartment in Plaza 4.
It still eludes me. Please can we get this back into the game ?

You can't even buy a furnished apartment anywhere you want it. They too are random. You can buy a unfurnished one anywhere you want it. :confused: :eek:

.hack//sign
12-01-06, 07:31
yeah i agree we should have this back cause we should be able to have our clan apts by our HQ ;)

kurai
12-01-06, 08:33
I dont recall that in NC1 at all.

There were some limits on which zone(s) a given faction would have it's clan apts in, but you couldn't specify exactly, or which elevator.

It took me three goes to get a key for my OneManClan that was in Plaza 1 Mainstreet.

Ras Klaat
12-01-06, 10:22
yea im not sure if you could buy the apt where you wanted in NC1 tbh but i could be wrong.

i seem to remember in NC1 when you wanted to transfer the old Templars clan apt to p4 you asked a GM for help didnt you castoff ? again i could be wrong, my memory is not what it used to be :(
you could always try ask a GM again you may get a friendly one ;)

Pantho
12-01-06, 11:40
:O I am lucky with my keys, all my chars starter apps and apps i bought after are plaza 2- nexus tower b :D

(Xcept for 1 , nexus a :( )

Anyways i think a clans App, should be in the faction hq zone.

l8m0n
12-01-06, 11:43
Allways been random im sure, but would be nice, even if it was just DRE fac simp you needed.

But isnt a unfurnished better for a clan?

RusSki
12-01-06, 11:51
benig able to choose the style of app would be nice too.

yeah i agree we should have this back cause we should be able to have our clan apts by our HQ ;)

wow hack//sign back??? cool :)

Pantho
12-01-06, 11:58
Hack/sign? Did he ever leave, lol

Plaza 4 ftw!

Castoff
12-01-06, 17:30
yea im not sure if you could buy the apt where you wanted in NC1 tbh but i could be wrong.

i seem to remember in NC1 when you wanted to transfer the old Templars clan apt to p4 you asked a GM for help didnt you castoff ? again i could be wrong, my memory is not what it used to be :(
you could always try ask a GM again you may get a friendly one ;)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
At the beginning of NC 1, NO. After a year or so into the game I asked a GM if I could get a Clan Apartment in plaza 4. He told me no as it was going to be in the next patch. Sure enough it was. I bought a Plaza 4 Clan appy and transfered my clan to it. I could not specify what lift, only the location.
< If you know this Ras then you must of been a Templar or a GM in NC 1 >
:D

Castoff
12-01-06, 17:39
Allways been random im sure, but would be nice, even if it was just DRE fac simp you needed.

But isnt a unfurnished better for a clan?
-----------------------------------------------------------
I was making a reference to normal apartments when I said you can buy a unfurnished one where ever you want it.
Since clan keys come from your faction supply manager they can't be bought at DRE FSM.
You only have a choice of unfurnished or furnished not location.

Brammers
12-01-06, 17:47
We could do with clan keys for Tech Haven.

Even if they cost double, and they was available for every faction, I still buy one.

Castoff
12-01-06, 17:56
I was thinking that if every Faction could get a FSM smuggler that sold clan keys like this:

1. DRE is in Plaza 3 = choice of Plaza 1 or 3.

2. TT is in Viarossa 2 = Viarossa 2 or 3.

3. PP is in Viarossa 2 and the Lab is in Plaza 2 = Viarossa 2, or Plaza 2.

4. NEXT is in Plaza 4 = Plaza 4 or 1.

5. Biotech is in Viarossa 1 = Viarossa 1 <-- can't remember if there are any apartments in this sector ), Viarossa 2 or plaza 4 if there are no apartments in Viarossa 1.

6. CA is in Plaza 1 = Plaza 1 or 4.

All keys were a choice of furnished or unfurnished.

Maybe give all clans the Viarossa large # 3 apartment just not in Viarossa. The large room you see upon entering could be turned into a Neofrag for the clan to practice PvP in with their recruits.

One room could be turned into a office for the Clan leader that only a person invited could come into. No one could open the cabs in that room except the leader.

Another room could be for recruits to go into. Yet they could not enter into any other room untill their rank changed.

The other two rooms can be used for storage.

That covers Pro City

.hack//sign
12-01-06, 18:21
russki, have i ever truly been gone,HAVE I!!!! :cool:

Kozmos
12-01-06, 19:16
DRE FSM is for apartments at chosen location

Tratos
12-01-06, 19:53
i remember the faction master status being removed from clan start up at the beginning of NC2 did they ever turn that back on?

Spermy
12-01-06, 21:30
i remember the faction master status being removed from clan start up at the beginning of NC2 did they ever turn that back on?

I had to rerun the epic..

And now I can't find my TH chip :P

Jake Cutter
13-01-06, 03:22
DRE FSM is for apartments at chosen location
That is correct.

However, I think the issue at concern is the screwy locations of clan apartments as related to their faction. Two options for clan keys would be a nice choice...one being the random location key, the other being one where you get to choose the location--costing more, of course, for the privelige.

Regards,
Jake Cutter