PDA

View Full Version : KK, fix allied PKing.

turbineS-line
12-01-06, 06:02
It's getting to be too much. When an entire clan [ edited ] is made to ally PK, that's when you know it's bad. It's really fucked everyone over.

Oh, and if I see one fuckhead say "That's the hardcore life cold hard neocron SCAM SCAM" I swear to christ.

ZoVoS
12-01-06, 06:07
where do they allie pk???

most zones dont alow allied pking withough a violent SL hit in which case report them on alliance and fraction and people will soon go and kill them for there belts

if its in the waste well its all v all out there. u cant trust anybody thats part of playing neocron

Obsidian X
12-01-06, 06:07
I didn't even think allied PKing was worthwhile with the new SL and FS rules...?

Toilet-Duck
12-01-06, 06:09
AD do ally gank almost everyone and they just fix their sl by getting someone to log a sym bitch to get them back to positive sl :rolleyes: .

ZoVoS
12-01-06, 06:10
I didn't even think allied PKing was worthwhile with the new SL and FS rules...?

lol it isnt. kill one person u get a 5 belt drop and copbot's/guards on ur back

it was hilarious. i db a tank and said LET UR SELF DIE AND ILL KILL THIS FUCKER N REZ YOU

>_< the twat killed the nib allied pker... guards wasted him and i hacked hit 5 item belt... its his own fault too =] nearly a fuill set of inq4 hehe i was needing some of that (pritty sure it wasnt duranium)

all you have to do is let ur self die once and the persons sl is so bad they have to take a trip to pp3 to gr gank... (at which u notife the enemys monks that there will be a masivly negative sl runner sitting in pp3 genrep waiting for them to gank the hell out of him, hehe)

turbineS-line
12-01-06, 06:15
No, what needs to be done is something about OUTPOST allied player killing. It's fucking gone too far. An APU and PPU team came in and started being the shit out of allies. Nobody knew what was going, and by the time people knew what happened, they were flat on the ground. It was fuckin' sickening.

When is allied player killing in no SL punishment zones gone too far? When an ENTIRE PRO CLAN will PK you when you're fighting against an anti-city clan.

It's gone too far, and something needs to be done, because after dark IS killing neocron. They are setting bad examples for younger runners, and will breed more and more allied PKers, which it's doing already.

Thanks [ edited ], you're ruining the game.

Bugs? I can handle. Server fuckups? Sure. But when your own city can't take an anti-city op without being killed by other pro city members, that's gone too far.

Obsidian X
12-01-06, 06:22
No, what needs to be done is something about OUTPOST allied player killing. It's fucking gone too far. An APU and PPU team came in and started being the shit out of allies. Nobody knew what was going, and by the time people knew what happened, they were flat on the ground. It was fuckin' sickening.

When is allied player killing in no SL punishment zones gone too far? When an ENTIRE PRO CLAN will PK you when you're fighting against an anti-city clan.

It's gone too far, and something needs to be done, because after dark IS killing neocron. They are setting bad examples for younger runners, and will breed more and more allied PKers, which it's doing already.

Thanks [ edited ], you're ruining the game.

Bugs? I can handle. Server fuckups? Sure. But when your own city can't take an anti-city op without being killed by other pro city members, that's gone too far.

Thats bad news, but you can't tinker with OP rules. By restricting FS/SL penalties in warzones, you remove a huge political element of the game. That would also cause more grief-play than it would solve.

ZoVoS
12-01-06, 06:26
lol then no... in the waste F6 is ignored. its every runner for him self (and friends) if u dont have friends or dont want to risk dieing dont venture outside... it IS part of the game... in the city i can understand u complaining but in the waste part of the storyline is everything is ignored, all factions agree everything in the wase is nice n leagual :D hehe

and as for naming clanns or runners. that will both be edited and ull get a warning =\ try not to acumulate them or u get a temp/perm ban

where was i. oh ye. put me back in the roman times. if my friend was a christian and some guy i didnt know a roman id kill the roman to save my christian friend if he was throwing him to the lions

frinds are more improtnat than factions :p

Bugs Gunny
12-01-06, 10:44
They should remove the option to kill players anywhere but neofrag.

Kame
12-01-06, 10:58
Look, listen, Turbine.

SL in warzone is in NO WAY an answer to what u want.

Ally killing is part of most games, and they all deal with it accordingly.

If most player understand the game mechanics to the point where they can make 'symp bitch' its not the game's problem, its the player's.

Im sick of the game changing fundamental aspects, and it would especialy not being welcomed as a consequence of forum rants.

I fail to see where you are PART OF THE SOLUTION as you do not suggest anything, turbine.

I think its alright as it is, but, if anything is to be ever changed, i think orienting the game in a way where the faction is more important.
Make the faction have more power, or more influence on the game, in a way...
I didnt really tought of something but maybe try and bring something up ok ?

SorkZmok
12-01-06, 11:14
Changing SL rules to prevent ally pking while at the same time introducing +SL for killing enemies in certain zones made the whole thing a joke. Once again KK fucked it up. o_O

Brammers
12-01-06, 11:27
Ally killing - That's the hardcore life of cold hard neocron.

And the rules of SL and FS have not changed since NC1 in warzones. As with all ally ganking clans, they make a name for themeselves, you know when you have to shoot them before they see you.

Ermm....*Reads again*

You feeling ok Bugs? :p

Pantho
12-01-06, 11:28
Allied PKing sucks..

Especially when you defend yourself against one and he gets slightly pissed off and brings his clanned alts down, and i was on a clanned alt. (this was in j-01 btw)... u do lose SL but only 10-20 points

xyl_az
12-01-06, 11:32
just kill them all then put them on KOS list and kill them again and again

easy

l8m0n
12-01-06, 11:33
Most of the time you people who cry about ally PKin dont tell the full story, most of the time this happens not because they are bored but because 9/10 times the person/persons gettin PKed have main alts in nme clans, i have hunted down and PKed allies that i know have alts in Nme clans becuase they are fools for thinking that they can get away with it, im not going to lie, i have chars in nme facs to my own but i dont cry when i get killed by an ally.

So the next time you get PKed by an ally dont cry because it was eather they found you out or they are in a nme clan with their alts. its just the way it is, spys everywhere :p

Pantho
12-01-06, 11:53
ok Firstly all my Alts are in one Clan, in ???? ok, (????? ftw)

Also, i now this guys alts and they are Pro,
Also Dragging another allied clan in it, just because you now them is not right..

the Rollplay is ment to be followed (It is an rpg :p), Which means u dont shoot because you can, You shoot because there enemy.

/Edit/ And i HATE KoSing Ally Factions, (MY poor SL)

Spermy
12-01-06, 11:58
Some kinda bullshit, but then I do expect it from a number of thier mebers anyway. Not a lot of em got skills y'see.

Phayse. Fallen Angels. I14 and cycrow all day. ;)

Edit - Nice Ninja skills by the way. :lol:

Bugs Gunny
12-01-06, 13:37
I'm serious, i'm sick of all the killing in NC.
Therefore i suggest tomorrow at 8pm CET we unite in a peace protest march in city center and plaza 1.
A global peace for terra and a meeting about which clan can have which op, all grs open and everyone hunting techparts.
Now wouldn't that be an amazing way to have endles days of entertainment?

RusSki
12-01-06, 13:43
I'll be there. Sounds like fun but i dont think i can get my carebear costume from the hire shop in time.

turbineS-line
12-01-06, 13:48
I'm serious, i'm sick of all the killing in NC.
Therefore i suggest tomorrow at 8pm CET we unite in a peace protest march in city center and plaza 1.
A global peace for terra and a meeting about which clan can have which op, all grs open and everyone hunting techparts.
Now wouldn't that be an amazing way to have endles days of entertainment?

DON'T FALL FOR IT! IT'S A TRAP!

The second we get there, he offers us chips, and a nice XBow rod to the face. He just wants to gather us Neocron people in the same place to get a good FRAPS run!

Look, listen, Turbine.

SL in warzone is in NO WAY an answer to what u want.

Whoa, when did I say I wanted SL in a warzone? Slow down there, scooter.

Edit: Alright, perhaps I felt I didn't need to explain myself completely probably give some people too much room to assume what I'm saying.

All I'm expressing is that select allied clans are really ruining the fun of this game. I'm not asking players to come up with an answer, that's why I'm not correcting/explaining some elaborate plot to remove allied AKing.

It's just one of those things that is ultimately getting out of hand.

PS: Bram. Being an anti-City clan. What chance have you had to enjoy the wonderful delight of being caught mid-OP war by friendlies coming up and PKing your main OP fighters? tbh, I don't care. Like I said, I'm not looking for answers. This thread was a little "Please fix ____" thread. Not "Please players fix _____ and we'll tell KK to fix ______." This thread is here just to express a problem with allied player killing.

Spermy
12-01-06, 13:54
On the plus - kinda glad yer all fighting each other, means things are back to normal - and the Anticity ( read Good Guys!) can get on with it.

l8m0n
12-01-06, 13:56
lol ill be there if you go through P2 ;)

Spermy
12-01-06, 13:58
lol ill be there if you go through P2 ;)

Pfft.

I guess the SI I would have would kinda bring me down to your level. :p

giga191
12-01-06, 13:59
i don't understand the decision to make people gain SL by killing enemies. i think they should just do so that u cant gain sl from that after -32

Spermy
12-01-06, 14:01
i don't understand the decision to make people gain SL by killing enemies. i think they should just do so that u cant gain sl from that after -32

Or diminishing gains after so many kills, to stop symp bitching.

giga191
12-01-06, 14:07
i think that the simplest solution is to stop people gaining SL from people with above 25 SI

Zeninja
12-01-06, 14:08
all grs open and everyone hunting techparts.
Ok now stfu this has lasted for too long. I'm totally against that.

ANY form of life shall be respected, and the last thing we need is more rare parts to build more weapons that would leave more baby droms motherless.

Just think about it.

FF, them, understood it ages ago, that's why they restrict all their GRs in order to protect wildlife around CRP, and this is examplary behaviour that should be followed by all of us tbh.

Thanks for your attention.

Bugs Gunny
12-01-06, 14:11
You know, this game used to be fun, you could kill an aly now and then if he was pissing you off or whatever.
Every patch it's moving close and closer to a game where you can't kill half the people in this zone and that zone.
It's almost impossible to change factions now if you've killed a lot of people in the time you've played.
What's next? All zones exceptwarzones make you lose 50sl for killing an aly?Al pvp is limited to warzones, meaning we all go play our monks.

I remember a time when this game was a lot of fun, right now it's rapidly losing its flavor as a real pvp game.
FFS, i'm watching zonerules etc more than i am watching my healthbar or reticle.

Spermy
12-01-06, 14:14
To be honest - we have the people abusing the systems to thank for it. Go kick off with them.

FTR - Not a carebear.

rob444
12-01-06, 14:17
I hate ally pking, I'm not talking about accidents or if your best friend suddenly ripped you off. I'm talking about the guys that has ally pking as a mission and abuses/exploits the game mechanics to do it all over again without getting a real punishment.

I think reakktor needs to find a nice solution for this.

5*.

Bugs Gunny
12-01-06, 14:19
There is a solution:

Make anarchy breed a playable faction, invite only.
When you don't roleplay anarchy breed like it should be you get kicked.

rob444
12-01-06, 14:21
Make it regants legacy instead, hostile to everyone.

EDIT: at least it was in NC1, I remember an old screenie of the faction alliances for regants legacy faction.

Brammers
12-01-06, 14:49
PS: Bram. Being an anti-City clan. What chance have you had to enjoy the wonderful delight of being caught mid-OP war by friendlies coming up and PKing your main OP fighters? tbh, I don't care. Like I said, I'm not looking for answers. This thread was a little "Please fix ____" thread. Not "Please players fix _____ and we'll tell KK to fix ______." This thread is here just to express a problem with allied player killing.

It hasn't happend for a while, 99% of cases when a friendly has shot us, it's been a case of the person didn't read the clan tag. A quick talk with the clan leader, usually resolves the situation. We know the friendly clans are, and we know who the ally PK'ing clans are. It's called clan communication and public relations.

FYI information allied PK'ing has existing since the start of NC1. The game has had tweaks and updates, to make it possible to ally PK, but you have to face the penalties. Ally PK'ing is in the game design, it's not going to go.

Also if you don't care what I say, and you are not looking for answer or comments from players, whats the point of posting this thread?

Finl
12-01-06, 14:49
^ agree, stop whining and add them to kos list.

Foo
12-01-06, 14:54
From a Pro point of view , i do hear alot of allied pking (Never been subjected to it myself realy but i hear of it all time)

So what about you anti's , does much allied pking happen on your side ? (im not asking for names/clans and what not just your[anti] perspective on it)

Brammers
12-01-06, 15:04
From a Pro point of view , i do hear alot of allied pking (Never been subjected to it myself realy but i hear of it all time)

So what about you anti's , does much allied pking happen on your side ? (im not asking for names/clans and what not just your[anti] perspective on it)

From the anti-side, not much ally Pk'ing happens. As I said earlier, we know who the ally PK'ers are, so we deal with them. As for hearing about it, yeah there is the bitching on alliance when someone does ally PK, bit it's not that noticable

I was over on the pro-side for 2 weeks doing epics, and the "You ally PK'er KOS" type chat on pro-city alliance seemed a little higher than anti-city's, but I wasn't really paying too much attention to it.

RogerRamjet
12-01-06, 15:21
Pking is the lowest its ever been since the implementation of the new SL/symp system.

Riddle
12-01-06, 15:25
I don't think allied PK ability should be removed at all but the consequences should be not removed by whet could be classed as an explode ;) on game mechanics.

Lets say you have a full clan of allied gankers or even some mates all on vent they can easily between them use a single slot for the Symph bitch to raise SL in no time.

as for the loner runners who fight back only to take SL hit with no real way of getting it back i.e. doesn't have multiple accounts :p

So fine allied PK to your hearts content but make face the music if your roleplaying or just getting kicks.

Solution ,
Yes bugs we need a seperate faction enemy to all, would be nice but in the mean time put a malice on runner killing so for example :-
you kill an enemy runner you get +SL, you kill him again within an hour you don't, that would stop all the whores :angel:

*rushes of the get SL up :D

12-01-06, 16:33
Most of the time you people who cry about ally PKin dont tell the full story, most of the time this happens not because they are bored but because 9/10 times the person/persons gettin PKed have main alts in nme clans, i have hunted down and PKed allies that i know have alts in Nme clans becuase they are fools for thinking that they can get away with it, im not going to lie, i have chars in nme facs to my own but i dont cry when i get killed by an ally.

So the next time you get PKed by an ally dont cry because it was eather they found you out or they are in a nme clan with their alts. its just the way it is, spys everywhere :p

Not that I have any experience of this subject but this above post struck a chord with me.

Not RP at all is it to kill an allied _character_ simply because the _player_ has a character in an opposing faction (who presumably behaved like a member of that faction and attacked/killed the allied-killer)

Proof that some people cant/wont differentiate between player and character.....

l8m0n
12-01-06, 16:38
/@ 5150 if someone (eg person in real life) has there main chars in a nme fac and aother char (not main) in a ally fac then i will kill the ally because, they are eather trying to do a epic and then stoping or slowing them down would be a good thing for my fac, so then its RP becuase im killing spys in my fac and i h8 spys ;). If i have ever killed a allyrunner who i thought was someone else i do say sorry and offer them a cron55 :rolleyes:

12-01-06, 16:59
/@ 5150 if someone (eg person in real life) has there main chars in a nme fac and aother char (not main) in a ally fac then i will kill the ally because, they are eather trying to do a epic and then stoping or slowing them down would be a good thing for my fac, so then its RP becuase im killing spys in my fac and i h8 spys ;). If i have ever killed a allyrunner who i thought was someone else i do say sorry and offer them a cron55 :rolleyes:

Since theres no in game link between that players characters there is no spy

but if thats how you want to justify your allied-killing to yourself........

l8m0n
12-01-06, 17:15
so your telling me you have never seen people log one guy whos an ally read the chat see what they are doing log back to his main char and tell his m8s where they are buffin so can come and own them before they have a chance to do anything about it? called spying and in WW2 they killed people for that reason, so if its good enough for them its good enough for me :lol:

12-01-06, 17:29
so your telling me you have never seen people log one guy whos an ally read the chat see what they are doing log back to his main char and tell his m8s where they are buffin so can come and own them before they have a chance to do anything about it? called spying and in WW2 they killed people for that reason, so if its good enough for them its good enough for me :lol:

Problem is thats the _player_ spying not the _character_ spying since (as I mentioned before) there is no in game relationship between the 2 characters (since they are on the same account and cant be logged in at the same time to communicate with each other)

I'm not saying spying doesnt happen, or that its a good/bad thing I'm just saying dont try and wrap a nice cozy 'RP reason' around your allied killing because of it because that doesn't fly.

Now if the person had 2 accounts and the allied 'spy' met with a character of the opposing side to pass off the information that would be different...... but lets be honest very few NC players would go to those lengths because very few of them are that dedicated RPers (and to be fair very few other people would appreciate the effort)

l8m0n
12-01-06, 17:40
If its the player spying then it doesnt matter how many accounts he has if he used an ally to see what we are up to the logged his alt and told everyone whats going on that is spying and if you dont understand that well..... :wtf:

Zeninja
12-01-06, 17:50
Stop provoking people with that shit, you perfectly know that your logic there is totally sterile. Sometimes I enjoyed (like many of us) attacking allied/neutral people "I didn't like" or whatever, but nothing like your attempt of holding the "RP card" ever came to my mind.

Now I'd like to tell you about something that happened to me one week ago :

I was running through Pepper Park 3 as a Twilight Gardian, when I saw a N.E.X.T monk chainkilling a BD at GR, obviously for SL/FS purpose. I attacked him as a red without any kind of notification ; he ran immediatly into jone's profession quest zone to hide, and started to DM me something like : "hey dude, don't attack me pls my alt is in clan xxx". I answered to him that I don't give a fuck about it (tbh), and I went on attacking him. I was called a noob etc, and he told me that he was about to log his FA alt to kill me.

Ten minutes later, I was running away from allied ppu + allied apu + this red guy. Oh, but you're right this is all my fault, I should have followed your logic and I was supposed to log my pro-CA alt then lose SL by killing this "anti spy" working for FA ? I bet I'd be called a noob too.

Dare you talking about roleplay again there ? I think it's more about "turning NC into a carebear's paradise".

cRazy-
12-01-06, 17:54
Allied PK'ing seriously pisses me off. Why should I have to lose SL putting a clan on KOS just because they PK and are prepared to lose soulight because they have SL bitches when I dont.

l8m0n
12-01-06, 17:55
/@ zeninja no your just being a n00b, dont make alt chars in nme facs then, like me cos its called RPing something that alot of you nibs have forgot about so to me i would have stoped given him a chance then prob killed him anyway cos if he really had an alt in the same fac as you he would have understood if you said sorry, so dont say that im talking BS when you have alts in nme facs and wonder why people try to kill you O_o

elGringo
12-01-06, 17:56
Pking is the lowest its ever been since the implementation of the new SL/symp system.

nuff said.
having a RP killingspree faction has NOTHING to do with preventing Allied PK... no point in this thread.

Bugs Gunny
12-01-06, 18:03
I got alts in a shitload of factions.

Out of all my fighting characters only one realy realy misbehaves, the other ones are kinda nice and follow the carebear rules.

The new rules are kinda silly. When i was still CM i got my soulligt below -36, no real way of getting it up, so i waited.
Then after a few days of staying afk i was at crp, saw cmaster in local and went in the cave. I counted 5 people, dmed cmaster and we kinda wagered on how low my sl would drop if i killed them all. Well he bet -95, he was wrong it was -97.
I played with that soullight and lower for five days. It was the most intense pvping i ever did. (allways kept 5 spare sets of inventory items in appartement).
Realy, there is NO RULE that will actualy ever stop ally pking. The only way it can ever be stopped is if KK enables a targeting flag on allieds for the reticle.
But i think they know that would be the deathwarrant of the game.

12-01-06, 18:10
If its the player spying then it doesnt matter how many accounts he has if he used an ally to see what we are up to the logged his alt and told everyone whats going on that is spying and if you dont understand that well..... :wtf:

I think both of us understand _exactly_ what has been said

One of us however is obviously in denial

Spermy
12-01-06, 18:13
/@ zeninja no your just being a n00b, dont make alt chars in nme facs then, like me cos its called RPing something that alot of you nibs have forgot about so to me i would have stoped given him a chance then prob killed him anyway cos if he really had an alt in the same fac as you he would have understood if you said sorry, so dont say that im talking BS when you have alts in nme facs and wonder why people try to kill you O_o

Problem is - When someone friendly has an alt in an enemy faction mate, it's not the same person as the ally you killed, even in RP, it isn't the same person. The two are in no way linked.

If you want to use RP as an excuse - then it's not going to wrok in that case - and BTW - in most cases, the fact that anyone knows any one persons alts and factions is irrelevant - as the amount of times it's happening people would have to have the whole population of terra, and thier alts stored away in thier head. =/

Some people, fine, but not on the scale that the ally killing is being carried out at. The Ally Killers are talking shit.

Dead Bodies
12-01-06, 18:15
It's getting to be too much. When an entire clan [ edited ] is made to ally PK, that's when you know it's bad. It's really fucked everyone over.

Oh, and if I see one fuckhead say "That's the hardcore life cold hard neocron SCAM SCAM" I swear to christ.

everyone understands whay your saying we've all bitched about it more than twice even myself.
but the truth is most people are afraid to pick one side afraid of being overun.
so they pick pro and anit factions so when u pwon them they log there alt to give u the element of suprise as they call it.
this is always ben a problem since nc1 the day of Huge faction clans atacking their own beloved faction.
for what i dunno maby their own sick twisted pleasure, it fucks up the intregaty of the factions.
me myself has 100 SL on all my alts as i dont pk my own factions

(most of the problems revolve around city mercs abusing nutural status. as well as pro's making anti alts)

SORRY BUT IT'LL NEVER END

Zeninja
12-01-06, 18:24
erm chainkilling a sympwhore and roleplaying now... nvm

I don't care "in real life" about allied/neutral players trying to gank me, cause it's part of that game, now I don't think the chars I'm playing wouldn't care being ganked. That's why I may contact you IG about a conflict whereas you will never hear me whining on forums or OOC.

You came to a conclusion that I expected from you : "people shouldn't be allowed to play opposing factions chars".

You have to know that not everyone is sharing this point of view, for both pvp or rp promotion reasons, and some of us are probably faiplay enough not to take advantage of this situation in a lame way (e.g : calling 3 anti clans versus a small pro clan). Again, this only sounds to me like you won't differentiate player and character issues : that's a way of playing I respect as long as it's assumed, but you aren't.

xyl_az
12-01-06, 18:32
its very simple really...

People can do whatever they want as long as they wont brake any rules. And thats all.

Clobber
12-01-06, 18:42
This is a joke, the carebears have never had it so good, ally killing is at an all time low. P2 is pretty safe now, P1 is a safezone now and then you got the gay sl rules. Seriously wtf are you whining and crying about? how much more carebear do you want this game to get ?

Oh btw dont go blowing bombers up in the future :angel:

Crest
12-01-06, 19:05
This is a joke, the carebears have never had it so good, ally killing is at an all time low. P2 is pretty safe now, P1 is a safezone now and then you got the gay sl rules. Seriously wtf are you whining and crying about? how much more carebear do you want this game to get ?

How did this come down to car bares ?
You choose a faction, and part of that choice is to work within that faction.

me thinks, kill runners that are friendly should result in XP loss. Kill 1 and loose a small amount, land up killing 10 within a certain period and you have lost 8 levels of exp, each time occuring synap ... or something.

Another idea is you loose faction points, when you get too low the faction kick yous out and sl sits at -65 till such time as you are factioned again. Now it is up to you the pker to get factioned (and meet the fact reqs, and still pay a transfer fee to transfer). This should apply to all zones except op zones.

Zeninja
12-01-06, 19:06
That's the question. What may threadstarter be crying about ?

Wait, maybe I know : I wish I was an exception, but since Evo I'm able to get 100 SL from a very low neg SL in... let's say 10 minutes, all by myself, on any of my alts, without wasting a single neocredit at a very slight risk of being killed.

In other words, since Evo I'm able to gank IG at will because I'm earning enough $$$ IRL so as to give KK more $$$ by using multiple accounts. Same goes for people joining the latest popular clan, who won't encounter problems in finding some FS slave for fast regen at pp3.

You're right all is fine, really. For me at least.

npinchot
12-01-06, 22:06
The people that blew up our bomber they got what was coming to them, Nelly knows what's up :)

Pro city people attack us all the time. But you guys want us to stop killing pro city. Maybe you should stop getting yourself into the predicament that we want to kill you. I would totally go anarchy breed faction if I could. That would be awesome.

Instead of coming to the forums and crying, go kill somebody in the game, it will make you feel better.

turbineS-line
12-01-06, 22:54

Oh, I was waiting for someone like you to pop their little head up.

Ahem. Now.

When you're in a bomber. Don't you fuckin' dare start dropping AoE bombs on friendlies. The bomber/gunner knew that the majority of seen combatants were friendly, and you started dropping those AoE's. You now have a lie you can stand behind. "We didn't know they were friendly!" Oh, shit. Well, I guess we didn't know the bomber was friendly, now did we? I guess the BOMBS TO THE FACE SOMEWHAT CONFUSED US.

tbh.

You NEVER use a bomb in the middle of an opwar unless you coordnate it with the people you're bombing NEXT to. They didn't touch ONE anti, and wasted a few pro city fighters. Until that pilot/gunner knows what they're doing, they stick to the main gun, which does targeted damage. Otherwise, you get a tank destroying your bomber. ;)

Terayon
12-01-06, 23:09
everyone understands whay your saying we've all bitched about it more than twice even myself.
but the truth is most people are afraid to pick one side afraid of being overun.
so they pick pro and anit factions so when u pwon them they log there alt to give u the element of suprise as they call it.
this is always ben a problem since nc1 the day of Huge faction clans atacking their own beloved faction.
for what i dunno maby their own sick twisted pleasure, it fucks up the intregaty of the factions.
me myself has 100 SL on all my alts as i dont pk my own factions

(most of the problems revolve around city mercs abusing nutural status. as well as pro's making anti alts)

SORRY BUT IT'LL NEVER END

No, the truth is alot simplier then this. Its to get a fight. Its also alot more fun with some rp thrown into the mix.

npinchot
12-01-06, 23:27

Ahem. Now.

When you're in a bomber. Don't you fuckin' dare start dropping AoE bombs on friendlies. The bomber/gunner knew that the majority of seen combatants were friendly, and you started dropping those AoE's. You now have a lie you can stand behind. "We didn't know they were friendly!" Oh, shit. Well, I guess we didn't know the bomber was friendly, now did we? I guess the BOMBS TO THE FACE SOMEWHAT CONFUSED US.

tbh.

You NEVER use a bomb in the middle of an opwar unless you coordnate it with the people you're bombing NEXT to. They didn't touch ONE anti, and wasted a few pro city fighters. Until that pilot/gunner knows what they're doing, they stick to the main gun, which does targeted damage. Otherwise, you get a tank destroying your bomber. ;)

We are waiting for tbh pansies like you to go into non tbh safe zones so we can tbh kill you hahahh. Cause it makes you all tbh mad and it's freakin tbh hillarious.

The tbh bomber he is talkin about didn't drop any tbh bombs on any tbh friendlies. So stew tbh few. I think I know which tbh bombing you are tbh talkin about, that tbh one rocked. We got 10 more tbh bombers anyway lol.

Foo
12-01-06, 23:29
tbh :rolleyes:

RogerRamjet
12-01-06, 23:31
I love the way the community shows its maturity.

Bugs Gunny
12-01-06, 23:47
I love the way the community shows its maturity.

Oh yeah? Well, MINE'S BIGGER THAN YOURS !!!!!

RogerRamjet
12-01-06, 23:51
Oh yeah? Well, MINE'S BIGGER THAN YOURS !!!!!

SSTFU j00 n000b lollerz etc.

EDIT: Its not bigger btw, incase anyone was wondering.

npinchot
12-01-06, 23:51
Dude it's a freakin video game. It's supposed to be fun. Turbine wasn't having fun before I got here so I don't feel bad. Foo thought it was funny :)

Foo
12-01-06, 23:52
I did :wtf: ?

Super Mario
13-01-06, 00:40
ally pking .... I know a good idea let's stop it!!

[ edited ]
come on guys who's with me on this i am sure if we all pull together as a family we can make it happen!!! :angel: :angel: :angel:

(don't get me wrong i hate allied pking but read above and see where i am going...)

Super M

Clobber
13-01-06, 01:38

Then you need to get out more.

onero S
13-01-06, 20:55
We are waiting for tbh pansies like you to go into non tbh safe zones so we can tbh kill you hahahh. Cause it makes you all tbh mad and it's freakin tbh hillarious.

The tbh bomber he is talkin about didn't drop any tbh bombs on any tbh friendlies. So stew tbh few. I think I know which tbh bombing you are tbh talkin about, that tbh one rocked. We got 10 more tbh bombers anyway lol.

I have no issues with a clan that roleplays killing everyone, ie fetish, thats fine and actualy makes the game fun. What I get mad about is people such as the above poster who only rolelay an ally killer when its convinant if you have a large force standing around and they need your help they are pro city all the way, then the second they get a few apus/ppus in the area they stab you in the back for fun. Its retarted.

Also due to rules I can't say what clan I'm talking about so if you are confused msg me on sword and I'll fill you in.

Bugs Gunny
13-01-06, 21:41
Xcuse me fetish does not kill other BD unles provoked :angel:

Hell-demon
13-01-06, 21:48
cant we all hold hands and have tea parties?

Bugs Gunny
13-01-06, 23:58
Last time you were at one of our parties you suggested teaBAGGING you sicko !

LiL T
14-01-06, 07:01

Hi your a dick maybe this game is not for you..

BTW, can I have your stuff ?

Conduit
14-01-06, 09:30
...says the guy who's made a leaving post every time something doesn't go the way he wants. :rolleyes:

Matthew.v.smith
14-01-06, 15:00
Hi your a dick maybe this game is not for you..

BTW, can I have your stuff ?

You trying to increase your post count or something LilT?
most of your posts now consist of "Btw can I have your stuff?" with a witty little sentence before it.

Allied Pking in a RP sense can be ok, I guess, but when standing around with an Allie only to get shot in the back for no reason, it's totally pathetic,

M.

npinchot
16-01-06, 20:18
I have no issues with a clan that roleplays killing everyone, ie fetish, thats fine and actualy makes the game fun. What I get mad about is people such as the above poster who only rolelay an ally killer when its convinant if you have a large force standing around and they need your help they are pro city all the way, then the second they get a few apus/ppus in the area they stab you in the back for fun. Its retarted.

Also due to rules I can't say what clan I'm talking about so if you are confused msg me on sword and I'll fill you in.

We have our clan members & clan allies. Anybody else who thinks we need their help should get lost.

.Cyl0n
17-01-06, 01:10

Aspirin tbh.

onero S
17-01-06, 06:19
We have our clan members & clan allies. Anybody else who thinks we need their help should get lost.

I think you missed the point, you DON'T have clan members and clan allies, I have seen your aliances change when it suits you becaue you have apu/ppus in the area and want to have some fun, and then I have seen those same aliances change back when you need help. Also I happen to know that most of the time when you decide to declair war on somone it is not with the consent of your leader

solling
17-01-06, 12:51

yeh wow u actually have to go look for enemies now shit how horrible :rolleyes:

THE_TICK!!!!
17-01-06, 14:47
hmmm what IS allied pk'n someone fill me in, im new.......... i mean is that where someone with no skill kills someone else with no skill...and there sposed to be on the same team ? or is it something else ....plz help im confused.......

Riddle
17-01-06, 15:00
hmmm what IS allied pk'n someone fill me in, im new.......... i mean is that where someone with no skill kills someone else with no skill...and there sposed to be on the same team ? or is it something else ....plz help im confused.......

Lol :lol:

npinchot
17-01-06, 18:24
I think you missed the point, you DON'T have clan members and clan allies, I have seen your aliances change when it suits you becaue you have apu/ppus in the area and want to have some fun, and then I have seen those same aliances change back when you need help. Also I happen to know that most of the time when you decide to declair war on somone it is not with the consent of your leader

i think you missed the point. cry me a river we dont care.
we do have allies and they do know who they are. apparently you are not one of them.

alliances change when people come to us.

and god forbid anybody have any fun in a video game. you act like this is real.

RogerRamjet
17-01-06, 18:25
Oh yes, no one else takes this game seriously :o

Scaramanga
18-01-06, 15:31
Think having a place where pvpers can zonewhore that's better than the mb entrance might keep em happy enough not to kill allies?

Make Battlezone a warzone with maybe a small bar there that's a safe zone.
Dunno, PP3 seems like a decent place to pvp. There not a bar there like in PP1 people can dodge into? Put some 120/120 guards outside to stop ppl aoe spamming the entrance.