PDA

View Full Version : [UPDATED] Loss of Ceres weapon due to reload issue

Nidhogg
11-01-06, 15:52
People who have lost their Ceres weapon due to the reload bug may request that their mission flag be reset enabling them to re-perform the mission. The request can be made through the helpdesk (helpdesk@neocron.com) or via an in-game call ticket but must be submitted within three weeks of today (i.e before Wednesday, February 1st). Records will be kept of who has had their mission flag reset to ensure that this is not abused and only a Support Offlcial will be authorised to make the change.

We hope that this will resolve this issue to everyone's satisfaction. Sorry for the delay in releasing this policy.

N

/edit - deadline updated

Tratos
11-01-06, 17:06
Its nice to see that some sort of response has been given as apposed to the ususal "No Compensation" response.

But Should this also be added to the launcher (for the two week period) since not everyone reads the forums and the offer is restricted by time.

cRazy-
11-01-06, 17:46
Tratos is right, and its nice to see KK have taken some kind of action.

Spermy
11-01-06, 18:22
Kudos.

-FN-
11-01-06, 20:35
/me bows to KK - thank you very much :) I will resume logging in again now ;)

Tratos
13-01-06, 22:00
Seriously shouldn't this be added to the launcher?

i imagine a fair few people will be a bit pissed off if they find out about this after the two week time frame due to it being only annouced on the forums - which not everyone reads.

xyl_az
13-01-06, 22:15
good good... now what about neptune?

RogerRamjet
14-01-06, 18:49
good good... now what about neptune?

Did someone delete that by accident too?

kurai
14-01-06, 20:38
Did someone delete that by accident too?Would anyone even notice/care ?

xyl_az
14-01-06, 23:02
Did someone delete that by accident too?

yes, almost...

Would anyone even notice/care ?

yes...

braydagner
19-01-06, 05:45
yes...

LIES!!! SLANDER!!! ;)

unreal
19-01-06, 07:33
Well quite a bit of time has passed and there's still nothing on the launcher about that. I suppose they either couldn't care less or just don't want to have Mr Smith and their friends trying to get their quest status reset so they can do it all over again. Surely in and out of game support tickets and such things are logged for archiving? They could be checked over for seeing who had complained about losing their weapon and allow only those people to get their status reset. Tough luck for the people who didn't submit tickets, but it would be a nice gesture for those who took the time to submit one at the time.

Nidhogg
23-01-06, 12:46
IMPORTANT: Destroy all ammo produced prior to the patch. Only load ammo produced after the patch into the weapon or the same thing will happen.

N

unreal
23-01-06, 14:08
I think this piece of information should DEFINITELY be put on the Neocron Launcher.

Bugs Gunny
23-01-06, 14:40
How about the DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR gets off his lazy ass and writes a small sql that removes all the old ammo in one clean sweep?

You're constantly turning shit into milky rens, how come you can post a patchnote where it says "fixed" and then this ammo just sits there?

RogerRamjet
23-01-06, 14:52
[ edited ]

Nidhogg
23-01-06, 16:01
In light of this recent turn of events we have decided to extend the deadline for requesting a reset of the quest flag by an extra week. The deadline will now be February 1st.

N

unreal
23-01-06, 17:32
Glad to see it got added to the Launcher this time, however late it may have been. :)

Bugs Gunny
23-01-06, 21:49
I'm not even gonna bother doing it again.

unreal
23-01-06, 22:41
Yeah, it's not like those weapons are worth using anyway. It wouldn't be so bad if those weapons did poison damage, but they don't, they're just woc versions of the wyatt earp, which need higher PC/RC to cap.